How To Attract A Rich Man

I don't even know. lol I'm curious what do people say about the men here? I haven't dated much at all to even know and the quality of men here or where to go meet guys who aren't full of it.

I always hear the homosexual or arrogant social climbers thing.I've never personally been so it could be rumors or different these days. Maybe some of our ATL ladies can chime in.

I always hear the homosexual or arrogant social climbers thing.I've never personally been so it could be rumors or different these days. Maybe some of our ATL ladies can chime in.
Oh ok, that's what I have heard too and I would like to avoid that. :ohwell:

I think the most common denominator I've seen with women that are with well to do men is that they fully believe that they are worth it and deserve it. They are unapologetically self centered. After that, everything else comes secondary (looks, SES, charm/appeal, etc).

That is how you attract a rich man.

:look: it makes areas on them fill with blood and become stiff :look:

:roadrunner:

African former millionaire and I went to look at investment properties, I met a nice sales lady at one of the properties she and I hit it off and will be hanging. She knows lots of rich bachelors and despite being old and wrankled yes wrankled talks like that all she dates I told her those are the types I need to meet.

African former millionaire also told me where the billionaires yes with a B. Eat power breakfast :woot: :driver: :roadrunner: guess where I'm eating this morning.
#planbillionaire I mean shoot for the stars

oh and for those that care Trini is still in the pic we staycationed this wknd and I told him your mouth says no relationship your actions say relationship I was tipsy when I said it but I told him I would stand by my statement. He asked about it the next day but didn't say I was wrong.....then he looked off into the distance. I told him to get his life cause I didn't have time for his crazy.

Met another eligible bachelor and we will be going to see Drake on Nov 13th.

Met another and we are going to the ballet Nov 5 for the opening night of the Butterfly Lovers.

I'm trying to go on a date every day if possible until I leave on holiday on the 27th

How are you ladies doing? Is the thread dead or are you too busy on yachts to post :wave:

African former millionaire and I went to look at investment properties, I met a nice sales lady at one of the properties she and I hit it off and will be hanging. She knows lots of rich bachelors and despite being old and wrankled yes wrankled talks like that all she dates I told her those are the types I need to meet.

African former millionaire also told me where the billionaires yes with a B. Eat power breakfast :woot: :driver: :roadrunner: guess where I'm eating this morning.

oh and for those that care Trini is still in the pic we staycationed this wknd and I told him your mouth says no relationship your actions say relationship I was tipsy when I said it but I told him I would stand by my statement. He asked about it the next day but didn't say I was wrong.....then he looked off into the distance. I told him to get his life cause I didn't have time for his crazy.

Met another and we are going to the ballet Nov 5 for the opening night of the Butterfly Lovers.

I'm trying to go on a date every day if possible until I leave on holiday on the 27th

How are you ladies doing? Is the thread dead or are you too busy on yachts to post :wave:

We are not doing as good as you! Lol!

Uhmmm can I rent you for a month?! Id like to keep you so that I can learn everything I need to know ASAP! ;)

my friend tried to hook me up with a guy that owns a yacht a few weeks ago. all the news I've got. lol

I'm not really interested in a serious relationship or dating right now tho. There's someone around I like occasional dates but overall I'm chilling. I love hearing your stories, I hope you keep posting!

Still here!

I've been active/out and about.

I was out last night and met the CEO of a REIT/asset mgmt firm, mind you he is very old but he gave me his card and said to be in touch given that my company could use him as a client.

I was going to toss his card but my friend was like "are you crazy".

I've mentioned previously that I consistently meet rich old white men (I met the CEO of a PE firm at this same bar) which is SO not what I'm looking for but I need to get better at mining them for contacts. I'm also looking to switch jobs at some point next year so I may be able to leverage them for networking purposes. At the same time I'm thinking this old geezer just wanna smash lol.

PretteePlease and others wanna chime in?

Still here!

I've been active/out and about.

I was out last night and met the CEO of a REIT/asset mgmt firm, mind you he is very old but he gave me his card and said to be in touch given that my company could use him as a client.

I was going to toss his card but my friend was like "are you crazy".

I've mentioned previously that I consistently meet rich old white men (I met the CEO of a PE firm at this same bar) which is SO not what I'm looking for but I need to get better at mining them for contacts. I'm also looking to switch jobs at some point next year so I may be able to leverage them for networking purposes. At the same time I'm thinking this old geezer just wanna smash lol.

PretteePlease and others wanna chime in?

All men want to smash. Any man that doesnt is a virgin w/issues or gay. Don't really see that has to do with you tho (as a woman). :lol:

This week I learned that a double breasted London Fog trench coat with a dress (hemline just shorter than that of the trench coat ) is a grown man's kryptonite. I tested it 3 days in a row :sekret:

Still going strong with Trini he took me on a business trip he is talking crazy.....like me picking up kids from soccer and scaring first dates a la Will Smith in Bad Boys. Or do you not think so far ahead...cause he's been thinking bout'............ :lachen: :driver:

Can you please give an example of this coat and dress?
I'm looking for ways to dress for success. :grin:

my friend tried to hook me up with a guy that owns a yacht a few weeks ago. all the news I've got. lol

I'm not really interested in a serious relationship or dating right now tho. There's someone around I like occasional dates but overall I'm chilling. I love hearing your stories, I hope you keep posting!

I need you to go out with man from Yacht :rofl: I need fun things to do when I visit....Apple cider on the yacht (I don't drink....much)

Nobody said you had to get Murried (in my bmore accent)

belletropjolie I presume everyone wants to smash that being said I feel zero obligations to do anything with anyone. You could take me round the world get me a spot on each continent and I would still feel no obligations. As far as I'm concerned folk do what they want cause they like doing it and it makes them feel good, and they want nothing in return :look: call me naive :giggle:

You better use that network to land you a great new job!

I almost forgot former african millionaire said in the master bath as we were looking at properties "now this is where you propose" I laughed and kept it moving. Then he said in another part of the house I know you aren't ready to settle down. Then in another home he sd "I know you won't be ready for a few years but this is the kind of house to settle down in, just let me know when you are ready"

:stop: Trini told me FAM is in love with me and in his own lowkey (lame) way that is how he is telling me. I'm starting to believe him. Yes Trini knows I go out I'm a single lady and he needs to know I'm not at home waiting on his call that may or may not come for weeks due to his schedule.

It is cuffing season I need Trini to decide he can get got. He asked me what I wanted for my bday next month. I said there isn't much I needed or wanted because I'm not sure if he is up for my usual diggery and quite frankly I like him so I wouldn't want to scare him away. He said he is going to "use the force" yes we are nerds and speak in Star Wars terms :dork:

eta CurlyMoo

the first is a wool cashmere blend trench the second is a london fog double breasted trench I had better results with the london fog. I think it is due to the more conservative length or maybe it was because my hair was down vs in the bun. A coworker said it's because men like to think there is nothing but sexy lingerie under the coat :gorgeous:

and yes I arrived at JFK at 5am in heels and a dress :lachen: :driver:

the attached pic might be a little longer than the one I own but you get the feel oh and I like all things bling so i swapped out my sad beige buttons for gaudy bling ones :look: tacky as hell but I love it

Attachments

• londonfog.jpg
    londonfog.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I found the engineer purely by luck... they have said several times that they will be buying a home and taking care of their wife so that she doesn't have to work. They want kids nearly immediately and at nearly 40, I don't blame them, but no :look:

I dont like how they push themselves too hard, but I guess thats the nature of someone with money and why they need a wife.

that one nostril though can it not be fixed?

I don't date grandpa's Trini is only a few months older than I

For this woman it is easy because men seem to approach her in order to calm their ego. I have money look at me I'm rich enough to date her.

people love to say prostitution in relation to almost or exclusively dating men with money. I have not slept with Trini and we have been kicking it since June 21 have been out of town at least 3xs and have had 2 or 3 staycations.

That being said dating rich means nothing. Trini showed his arse and disappeared for a week. When he reappeared I was flying down the highway in a black limited edition Porsche. When I got out I drove back to the Barrio that I live in :lachen: I am not being subsidized. But if you know a sponsor call me :sekret:

Trini Update: he disappeared for a week reappeared the night I was on a date and called me this morning for deets on my date. He was pissed because in his words "dudes car is better than mine" He could care less it seems that I was on a date but the car hurt his ego :giggle: I guess he is back but he said it wasn't all him running work has been really taxing. I told him I can't take him seriously. He asked me if I was sexing anyone I bout cursed his arse out if you haven't gotten any why would johnny fast car come lately get any. INSECURE MUCH that being said I lurve him. Not love but lurve. He is still at the top of my list

Trini sd something to the effect that I'm always finding an exec with a fast car and how is it that I'm doing that :look: I don't choose the men they choose me :lachen:

So Porsche dude is aight but I'm not really checking for him :vette: although he is hinting he wants to subsidize my life. I'm sorry I'm not that good an actress.

Last edited:
Why babygirl hit the:

"I didn't choose this life. This life chose me."

...when speaking about pimping dudes LOL.:lol:

The best line was:

"If prostitution was so easy, then every woman saying that would be my neighbor." LOL

She's funny.

I like this chic. She is thread worthy

ETA: I need to add "you are a reject from my factory" to my vocabulary:lol:

I love it.... she's so unapologetic about who she is

theAlist - this charity isn't specifically for AA's, but a good amount of the beneficiaries are blacks - 1st generation college students. New York Needs You.

I think Prep for Prep may also be a good one for AA's, but I don't know much about that non-profit. I volunteered with the former, but not the latter.

How did you find these organizations? Word of mouth etc? Im actually looking for volunteer, and if that volunteer can rub my elbows with the right people thats good too. Thanks!

Been out and about. Dating a Wall Street financier/Columbia MBA grad. We'll see how this goes -he's a bit of a dork, but sweet :look:

How did you find these organizations? Word of mouth etc? Im actually looking for volunteer, and if that volunteer can rub my elbows with the right people thats good too. Thanks!

I volunteer(ed) through several of them and attend events through the others. One was founded by someone...

I know the founders of both and I met them through general social excursions.

Back