How To Attract A Rich Man

Do rich men really care about the financial status of the woman? Student loan debt may get a bit of a pass but are they turned of if you have a lot of credit card debt or are generally irresponsible with money?

There are some that regardless of the outcome, even though I am certain they will get what they want, are most definitely enjoying and growing from the journey. I don't think there is a better outcome than that.

There are some that regardless of the outcome, even though I am certain they will get what they want, are most definitely enjoying and growing from the journey. I don't think there is a better outcome than that.

Dating is fun. I'm sure there are a lot of women who have explored all kinds of men and changed types throughout their journey.

I hope a few women met some interesting people, landed a few entertaining dates or have simply had a good times at places they may not have otherwise ventured had it not been for this thread. :yep:

Exactly.

This is more than asking "so where are the receipts so far"

many gems/lessons abound.

I personally want more deets regarding the Spain godmother :lol: She sounds awesome.

:rofl: so not surprised by the clingy.

How did you cut him out/off?

Most Muslim men dont waste time esp them African ones. lesson learned :lachen:

Why didn't you warn me!?

I told him that he was moving too fast and that he was full of it for trying to lure me with a TV that I never got :lol:

He then said that the TV is nothing and that he'll personally come drop it off over the weekend. No way am I giving up my address so I declined everything and have been ignoring him.

Went and got the TV myself on Sat :look: :lol:

The fake out TV situation would have annoyed me more than the l-bomb mess. :look:

But of course we're (naija woman) are used to dudes syaing that bloody word like 2 days after the first date so you're like yea ok. go sit down somewhere. thanks

is Naija dude still around?

The fake out TV situation would have annoyed me more than the l-bomb mess. :look:

But of course we're (naija woman) are used to dudes syaing that bloody word like 2 days after the first date so you're like yea ok. go sit down somewhere. thanks

is Naija dude still around?

:Rofl: @ l-bomb

He moved to GA :cry:

so what are the results ladies? any dates 3rd, 4th dates? any official SOs? this seems to be all talk. where are the concrete outcomes?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

When the right one finds me, you'll know by my absence. I won't be on the forum posting about it that's for sure. I as well as other ladies stated up thread that we've been in relationships with wealthy men, but like any relationship they aren't guaranteed to work out.

For years I used to tell my sisters and friends that a man is a man is a man. A rich man will break your heart just as easily as a broke man can. Just start aiming for the rich ones. Finally started taking that advice once I kicked my ex to the curb last year. Not looking back *two snaps* :giggle:

I don't doubt at all the men were lining up to talk to you, the point of my post was that women tend to have all sorts of preconceived notions about who men like vs dont like--esp when it comes to men of means. Most of the times it's wrong. Rich men have the highest physical standards but IME the lowest overall standards. I missed the event but my friend came back chuckling her butt off about all the women who think their career is impressive to a man when in reality looking at the majority of married well-off men she knows almost all of them socially/professionally went down (way down on actually :look: )

Speaking of this topic, the girl I posted upthread that loves rich men has a bad habit of presenting herself like "Ms.Independent & Successful* but is often surprised when the men dont stay around for very long or arent eager to assist her. It's because they dont feel like she needs them. In reality she does but they dont think so, so she's easier to discard.

Hmm I can understand the career part, but it really varies. I was briefly dating a financier and he LOVED the fact that I had brains and beauty. So...I try not to generalize. Then again, his ex was some girl who had no career and nothing going for herself, but they were together way longer than he and I were. I believe you are onto something about the career part. My ex wanted me to drop everything (career, life etc) and move overseas. I couldn't take that gamble.

However, when it comes to looks, these men seem very competitive. They even notice shoes, handbags, jewelry. Many of them don't know a lick about hair so I can understand how a ratty weave can get by. Then there are some who may look at a woman as a project and look forward to taking her shopping to create the look he desires. ehhh I don't put too much thought into it. I just make sure I look good whenever I go out to socialize.

What an illuminating thread, I've learned so much.
Being aware of what comes naturally and knowing how and when to use it is so key.
I think threads like this are fabulous for opening your mind to the possibilities.

Like barbiesocialite I can make women friends really easily. Unlike barbiesocialite, I've never thought about using that to get into places to meet a certain type of man.

Nothing new to add, just going to reiterate the ones that have worked in the past for me.

I used to be a flight attendant for a commercial airline and was pretty much always alone where ever I was. I met the great people and had the most amazing experiences (including an impromptu handbag spree and helicopter rides from some lovely passengers) that way.

Funny thing is, it was normal for me to do that at work, but at home I never went out alone, even when I was single. That reinforces what SweetNic_JA and Lucie say about using these ideas in all facets of your life. :yep:

Looking on point all the time cannot be stressed enough. Years ago, a friend text me begging to rescue her from a boring work party. I was at my gran's, chilling and hopped in my car to meet her. I was in a pencil skirt and a silk v neck jumper and heels. At that time of my life it was impossible for me to look unkempt because I had no casual clothes or flat shoes. Even my house slippers had heels. :look: People from back in the day see me now and look confused and always say "you're shorter than I remember".

Anyway, I stayed for 2 drinks then we moved on. The next afternoon I got a call from some dude who said my friend had passed on my number, now I hated things like that and was a bit off. When I phoned her, she was like please be nice G1, he's my managing director! :lachen:

Here's an example of how confidence is everything. I have to now permanently use a walking stick. I can't stand or walk for long periods so I don't go out unless I'm dragged out (which I'm going to be changing, I'm lonely!) by friends who have made sure I'll have somewhere to sit. When I do go out, I put on my "flight attendant face" and go all out.

I try to look as good as I can, drink a lot and try to enjoy it even though I am still very self conscious about the way I walk. My friend found this little bar for her party and while they were off dancing on the dance floor I was sitting at the bar. I got up and danced to every song I liked and I spoke to the bartender and people around me, and was smiley even though I was a bit sad I couldn't be in heels with my friends in the middle of the floor.

The bartender told me that the DJ that night was the club owner. He was an ex banker who decided to retire early and play about with things he likes which includes music and investing in theatre productions. He sounded like a cool boss. I think he would fall into the OP's description of rich.

Long story short, at the end of the night I got a CD from the owner that apparently had all the songs I danced to on it, along with all his contact details. He said he loved my confidence, how I bewitched him with every song I danced to and my smile lit up the room.

Now it could be as my friend's other friend said and that he just felt sorry for me (...:rolleyes:) and made it out of pity, but the point is he noticed me. So don't hide away while you're losing weight and/or getting yourself to your best you. Get out and practising.

I'll be putting these tips into action & am very curious on what the results will be because I am far far faaar away from the ideal type of woman at the moment, however I have noticed that men in general seem to want to look after me more now I use a walking stick. I've had interest from a couple that would meet the OP's requirements over the last few years but I wasn't ready then.

It'll be interesting to see if, as I lose weight and start going out alone in considered environments, anyone will bite. I'm not expecting much in the sense that bluntly speaking, a woman who uses a walking stick and can't wear heels will not be considered the prize that the rich types go for. Let's not be pc about this. I wonder what will happen? I'm going to be be my own experiment. lol

ChikaChika, tell us more about Aunty. Any places she can recommend hanging out in London?

When did Obeezie become a billionaire?

anyway I stand corrected regarding twas..by the looks of Peter Norton's wife. The natchal unicorn lol

peter20norton20gwen20norton.jpg

It’s true. Yet in the face of all that hatred for Black women and their Black baby-making wombs….

yuck.

so what are the results ladies? any dates 3rd, 4th dates? any official SOs? this seems to be all talk. where are the concrete outcomes?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Just spent 3days on vacation in New Orleans with my friend. It was great we got along famously he planned it all plantation tour, cooking class, restaurants, walking tour. It was to celebrate my weight loss and it was his way of putting his money where his mouth is. When I hit my next goal he said it will be an intl vacation with a beach. I think we spend too much time he is saying things like "is she natural" "I'm here for it" etc :look: :stop:

He is really sweet and considerate. He almost got stuck attending a last minute meeting 6hrs after we were supposed to leave. He offered to fly me to our destination and drive out to meet me. I refused. Half of the fun of the trip was the drive and getting to talk to him for the 5hrs going and the 5hrs home. It all worked out he was allowed to dial in to the meeting.

I want to vent. Some dumb bird asked was I gonna "give him some". I don't pay for trips with p#$$y. If you invite me on a trip and I want to go I'm going. I don't feel obliged to do anything but be good company. I promise some people don't know their worth.

He got none and wasn't bothered. He said he respects my decisions and boundaries. I got tipsy one night he tucked me in spooned and went to sleep. We were listening to Alicia Keys--Unthinkable on the way back and laughed because we discussed the no sex thing and I said I wasn't ready. When it came up on Pandora he said "I'm glad we didn't do the unthinkable.....you weren't ready!" :lachen: it was a fun road trip. :driver:

The men version muyst be opposites cos aquarius men IMO are clingy as hell and love throwing that word around

Really? I know quite a few Aquarian men and none of them are like you described. All the ones I know I are detached, not clingy, tends to compartmentalize.... totally different views on relationships....basically me in male form.

Really? I know quite a few Aquarian men and none of them are like you described. All the ones I know I are detached, not clingy, tends to compartmentalize.... totally different views on relationships....basically me in male form.

hmmm I have to agree with FelaShrine. Most Aquarian men appear aloof and detached to outsiders. However, once they have vested interest they are clingy and extremely sensitive in their personal lives. I know 2 INTJ Aquarian men, those women couldnt get away even if they wanted to.:look::lachen:

eta: Aquarian women are similar. The detachment is all appearances. It's best the DGAF and arent interested because once they are they are a clingy nuisance.

Last edited:
Back