How To Attract A Rich Man

This is unequivocally golden!

How to Attract a Rich Man: Strive to be the best version of you that you can be

That's it.

Now, of course, there's a plethora of tips, tricks and experiences sprinkled throughout this thread for a lovely lady to learn from, but this is the tenor of it all!

and being where they are! you can be the best version of yourself, but if you don't know where to find them or be seen all the effort might go to waste.:look:

I get you.

But the least challenging segment of this "hunt" is finding a RM...being seen. The tough duty is keeping him and getting what you want from him. You must "be the best version of you that you can be" if you desire to not only attract, but keep a RM/get what you want.

Exactly! They are everywhere here, and so are plenty of women who are willing to do every and anything to get them :nono:

Ahem, can we start sharing links/info on good conferences to attend?

Are there any websites or PR sites that list out prominent conferences, symposiums or speeches?

I was on Forbes.com yesterday and I happened upon an article for their 40 under 40 profiles. Come to find our there was some kind of conference celebrating their achievements and then pictures from what looked like a reception afterwards. Some of the pple on the list this year included the founder of pinterst, CEO of heinecken and a bunch of other tech folks.
My first thought was "why wasn't I there!!".

So for those in the know can you share info on good conferences, speaker series etc? I feel those settings lend themselves to being approached.

Just back from afternoon tea with my new amiga. She really is an incredible woman, I want to be just like her when I grow up!

She let slip that she didn't love her man properly at the start but she sure loved his cash! She told me that too many women are focused on the Disney effect - we all want everything, love, good looks and pots of money. Well something has to give - I think she is right. She told me she married him for what he could provide and the love came afterwards. I guess people from older generations had similar experiences. Every woman of my Grandmother's generation that I know always tells me that "love doesn't put food on the table!"

I asked her where to meet these rich men and she just laughed again and said they are everywhere so you must be everywhere too. She asked me what I did when I wasn't working, I'm a home body and I generally stay in or go to a select few places. She told me that I must go out of my comfort zone and related it to her story. She said that she wasn't comfortable going to work in the city when she was younger but did it because she needed to meet the type of person that wasn't going to be walking around in the (rough) part of London she was from. I liked how she put herself out there and it paid off for her.

She also dropped this gem. Why should a rich man pick you? Are you useful? Her husband is a prominent banker and when she worked with him she knew he was busy so often made him coffee, picked up lunch and ran errands. She told me not to start acting like some slave for a man but be prepared to enhance his life through things I am good at. She said her husband decided that he couldn't live without her. She told me that there are 1001 women for every rich man but the ones that get the prize are the stand out ones. HTH someone.

She told me that too many women are focused on the Disney effect - we all want everything, love, good looks and pots of money. Every woman of my Grandmother's generation that I know always tells me that "love doesn't put food on the table!"

She also dropped this gem. Why should a rich man pick you? Are you useful? Her husband is a prominent banker and when she worked with him she knew he was busy so often made him coffee, picked up lunch and ran errands. She told me not to start acting like some slave for a man but be prepared to enhance his life through things I am good at. She said her husband decided that he couldn't live without her. She told me that there are 1001 women for every rich man but the ones that get the prize are the stand out ones. HTH someone.

Okkk our new amiga...i mean she can be my friend too right lol :look: Both of the pts made above are key...rich men invest so I need to show why they need to invest their time in me! And tho it would be fantastic to have the fairytale marriage...ppl fall out of love all the time ....so then what...i dont need love blurring my vision on what i feel i am worth

I

Strive to be the best version of you that you can be. She said that these men like to have the best of everything, best cars, homes, holiday and wives! They want someone who is special and looks it. At this point she leaned over and grabbed a handful of my too large stomach. She told me that this has to go. Thin is king ladies.

Damn son. Is she African? :rofl:

Good luck and make sure you absorb everything like a sponge.

What does this mean?

The letter pointed out the depreciating value of beauty aka beauty fades. When comparing this phenomenon with black socialites pointed out we see that they bring other attributes to the table ...small or large. Whether it be being versed in languages and literature or philanthropy.

I can't wait to read more juicy stories of y'all having success with these wealthy mean.

Thin is King, i'm gonna work on being queen of the jungle.

you should have held them hostage they came up to you that was a start

Better to make a joke or laugh it off and say something to cut the ice. Even if it were true...they were feeling her out to see if their first impression was correct. Otherwise if she were really too intimidating they would not approach at all.

I've only crashed one party like that. It wasn't intentional, but it was hecka fun. My gf and I somehow found ourselves at some financial firm's holiday party. I think we were flirting with the bouncer and he let us in even though he wasn't supposed to. It was such a fun night. We probably did all the wrong things, and we definitely didn't look or act the part, but we met a few guys there. There were a bunch of trophy wives, I remember. I would do it again, but not intentionally. I think its one of those things that its fun to stumble upon, and you have to be with the right kinda person. She and I are both people people so it we had a great time lol.

I tried out my damsel in distress routine today on a retail store employee lol. I do pretty good with it. :yep: I needed help getting something from the tall shelf, he was really too short to get it but he got it down with his fingertips :lol: I made a big deal about it and he looked so pleased with himself lol.

I think this could be my flirting technique. Similar to my relationships with male relatives. Sweet, innocent, blah blah blah. Don't laugh, I'm not a good flirt, I'm learning. :look:

Better to make a joke or laugh it off and say something to cut the ice. Even if it were true...they were feeling her out to see if their first impression was correct. Otherwise if she were really too intimidating they would not approach at all.

The guy who admitted it said he got courage once he had a couple drinks.

SweetNic_JA - why do you think they were intimdated? Did they tell you why? Sometimes I think I intimidate people by what I wear or just by my facial expression - you know that "dont bother me" look (i'm working on this tho)

She is a tall attractive black woman sometimes that is enough.

Sometimes tall is enough

Sometimes attractive is enough

Most times BLACK is enough :look: :driver:

SweetNic_JA - why do you think they were intimdated? Did they tell you why? Sometimes I think I intimidate people by what I wear or just by my facial expression - you know that "dont bother me" look (i'm working on this tho)
He said it's because of my looks. I am often told that I'm very attractive. This particular guy actually surprised me by saying that I am "too pretty" and "believe it or not" guys can be intimated by that. I do have a friendly face though and I try to make eye contact if I'm curious, which helps.

I hear women here say this a lot, but this was often debunked - that men will often go for what they want, but that isn't always the case. I also find that men kind of need a friend to push the introduction in such a case. Come to think of it, later that night as I was leaving the event, I met 3 guys and it was only possible because one very vocal, ballsy friend stuck his neck out and said hello. I chatted with them for a bit and one of them also told me that he would not have said anything to me, because he thought I wouldn't have talked to him.

All the men I mentioned here are pretty well off. The one first two is a part owners of the building and real-estate guy. The other guys are probably not as well off due to age, but one is a venture capitalist - albeit young and the other two are into real estate. I would have assumed they'd have the confidence to speak to anyone.

PretteePlease is right.

I'm tall and thin. Most people who meet me think I'm in the fashion industry or an actress. I command a lot of attention and I'm trying to use it wisely (not be over exposed so to speak)

When Rosario Dawson came in and saw me, she paid me a really nice compliment. I thought that was cool

Last edited:
She is a tall attractive black woman sometimes that is enough.

Sometimes tall is enough

Sometimes attractive is enough

Most times BLACK is enough :look: :driver:

It's funny you said that. The first 2 guys are Jewish late 30's /early 40's I'm guessing. One asked me if my "Mr Perfect" could ever be white. lol
***sanitizing ;) ***

Last edited:
It's funny you said that. The first 2 guys are Jewish late 30's /early 40's I'm guessing. One asked me if my "Mr Perfect" could ever be white. lol

A lot of these men in NYC are Jewish. As a matter of fact all the ones who approached me are Jewish. While I think that's great, I'd rather have a pool of muslim men to choose from. Now they are elusive.

Its a fact, they love Black women. My mom, sister, and godmother all married Jewish men.

It's also true that Muslim men are harder to catch. In my experience, they usually marry their own.

Back