How To Attract A Rich Man

Question - I've been (kind of) keeping up w this thread and just a question - are there conferences that anyone suggest that we attend?

As suggested by barbiesocialite... attracting a rich man is not that hard in my honest opinion I think the hard part is keeping him. Men are hard work but rich men is harder work. There are a lot of different things to keep in mind with rich men. Being rich is like an addiction therefore whoever is on his side is equally important. They must have a mindset not only to keep the house going but to boost him in every way possible at all times. Also, rich men a lot of times have issues ie drugs, gambling, a lot have no religion and sex and the list goes on and on therefore when entering relationships the woman must no what their boundaries are before entering relationship/marriage. Long story short.... it takes a certain type of person to marry someone rich and keep him.

I am not an expert by any means but I hope I have helped someone.

As suggested by barbiesocialite... attracting a rich man is not that hard in my honest opinion I think the hard part is keeping him. Men are hard work but rich men is harder work. There are a lot of different things to keep in mind with rich men. Being rich is like an addiction therefore whoever is on his side is equally important. They must have a mindset not only to keep the house going but to boost him in every way possible at all times. Also, rich men a lot of times have issues ie drugs, gambling, a lot have no religion and sex and the list goes on and on therefore when entering relationships the woman must no what their boundaries are before entering relationship/marriage. Long story short.... it takes a certain type of person to marry someone rich and keep him.

I am not an expert by any means but I hope I have helped someone.

thanks for posting soldier4hair. :hug2: Evidently people want to hear from those with receipts. well here it is (yet another one lol.) :grin:

hmmm I have to agree with FelaShrine. Most Aquarian men appear aloof and detached to outsiders. However, once they have vested interest they are clingy and extremely sensitive in their personal lives. I know 2 INTJ Aquarian men, those women couldnt get away even if they wanted to.:look::lachen:

eta: Aquarian women are similar. The detachment is all appearances. It's best the DGAF and arent interested because once they are they are a clingy nuisance.

Never. I hate clingy people, that includes men, family and friends. The only people that get a pass are infants and that's because they need it for their basic survival.

My sister whose a Taurus and loves that clingy mess is getting married this month to a clingy a** MF. I don't know how she does it, I would die. Actually I'd kill him first :look:

Last edited:
Well a lot of the women and men with rich lifestyles are bi/gay and have secret or open lifestyles. Some rich men just want what looks like is right and vice versa.

You got that right. Many have a rich lifestyle, loves to explore, and versatile. That is in every way you can think. I got turned off by the surgeon talking too much about drag queens. Saying how he can't tell. He was too happy in his conversations. So it is important to figure out his sexuality ASAP.

I wonder how many people this thread has turned off dating/marrying rich men or women? :lol:

Lol! Ive been side eyeing this thread lately ever since I met this one man who drove up in the nicest car I've ever seen & got out the car. I was leaving Capital Grille. He said he liked my pumps & I saw he had on bright green running shoes with a nice looking suit. Long story short he asked if he could call me later & if Id like to have fun. Apparently he knew a place where he could get some 'good' cocaine. Smh

#ImNotAboutThatRichLife

A month later I saw him again last week at Houstons during lunch hours with a boy toy. Smh

Lol! Ive been side eyeing this thread lately ever since I met this one man who drove up in the nicest car I've ever seen & got out the car. I was leaving Capital Grille. He said he liked my pumps & I saw he had on bright green running shoes with a nice looking suit. Long story short he asked if he could call me later & if Id like to have fun. Apparently he knew a place where he could get some 'good' cocaine. Smh

#ImNotAboutThatRichLife

A month later I saw him again last week at Houstons during lunch hours with a boy toy. Smh

Yeah gold digging at its finest. Hilarious.

Immerse yourself in upper echelon environments. That is how I met SO (at work) and together we are a mini power couple.

Last edited:
pre_medicalrulz so off topic i just wanted to say your hair gives me life EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Keep those photos coming and please share that blog/tumblr/fotki........whatever it is please share it.

Ok i'm done drooling now:grin:

Now it could be as my friend's other friend said and that he just felt sorry for me (...:rolleyes:) and made it out of pity, but the point is he noticed me. So don't hide away while you're losing weight and/or getting yourself to your best you. Get out and practicing.

This is my problem.....hiding away while I'm working on myself. I've been overweight for a couple years now, and I'm still not used to my new body. This thread has encouraged me to embrace myself at any size, while I strive to become a better version of myself. I'm now starting to build a more sophisticated wardrobe, so I can look good even while transitioning.

This is my problem.....hiding away while I'm working on myself. I've been overweight for a couple years now, and I'm still not used to my new body. This thread has encouraged me to embrace myself at any size, while I strive to become a better version of myself. I'm now starting to build a more sophisticated wardrobe, so I can look good even while transitioning.

Now this could make a decent spin-off. We're always talking about hair transitions but what about weight/body? Hmmm....

Nic are you going to any of these events

http://nyfwsevenpass-es2.eventbrite.com/?rank=1

NY gals great way to mingle..lot of fashion higher-ups will be at the NYFW events.
My inside connect is not feeling well so far. When he's better, then I'll go to a few of those events. For now I've just been going to parties and some NYFW events. I have a little project right now that I really like, so I'm working on it.

the Sap CEO summit will be at F P rose hall @ Jazz L.center-in october for the nyc ladies...
7th Annual SAP CEO Summit 10/22-10/23...

great look room full of CEO's

SweetNic_JA: I'm surprised that you have a male sidekick. How is that working out?

Whenever I've gone somewhere, either as arm candy or just as a friend, with a guy... in a situation where I hope to meet *other* guys, it hasn't really worked out well. Other men think I'm taken and keep their distance because they don't want to question the dynamic and therefore appear thirsty/grimey or what have you.

This is especially difficult when I'm there an a somewhat-date (with someone I'm not particularly feeling) and I'm trying to manage *their* expectations while not looking grimey myself. Like, how do I make flirty eyes with someone else?? It's never quite worked out. I can't be at as much ease as I'd like.

In one case, I went to a BBQ with an old friend, and there was an attractive guy there. He didn't pay particular attention to me until my male friend kept talking a lot about this girl he was into. The friend goes: wait? aren't you two together??:confused: We both laughed and said no, and as soon as the air was cleared, he began flirting. Turns out all along, he thought my friend and I were an item in the making.

CarLiTa

***sanitizing ;) ***

SweetNic_JA: I'm surprised that you have a male sidekick. How is that working out?

Whenever I've gone somewhere, either as arm candy or just as a friend, with a guy... in a situation where I hope to meet *other* guys, it hasn't really worked out well. Other men think I'm taken and keep their distance because they don't want to question the dynamic and therefore appear thirsty/grimey or what have you.

This is especially difficult when I'm there an a somewhat-date (with someone I'm not particularly feeling) and I'm trying to manage *their* expectations while not looking grimey myself. Like, how do I make flirty eyes with someone else?? It's never quite worked out. I can't be at as much ease as I'd like.

In one case, I went to a BBQ with an old friend, and there was an attractive guy there. He didn't pay particular attention to me until my male friend kept talking a lot about this girl he was into. The friend goes: wait? aren't you two together??:confused: We both laughed and said no, and as soon as the air was cleared, he began flirting. Turns out all along, he thought my friend and I were an item in the making.

Last edited:
def invite--but fredrick p rose hall is so easy to navigate---couldn't imagine anyone not being able to get in there...:look::lachen:

will be there with dh...2nd night you can bring your spouse for the dinner...
1st night i am soo not interested in tony bennett lol

Invite or tickets needed?

CarLiTa

You have to separate yourself from your friend once you're at an event - even if just for a few minutes at a time. Walk around on your own for a bit. Approach people and say hello. Strike up conversation. Know how to use your body language to signal that you are not with the guy - or say it directly if the subject comes up. Sometimes, your sidekick doesn't know he's a sidekick. Case in point:

Last night I was out to dinner with a few people and one girl with this guy (obviously not very seriously). I can be pretty observant, so I noticed when a guy from across the room started to make eye contact with her. She looked if the guy she was with was paying attention, and she signaled the other guy to meet her in the other room by the bar. They disappeared in the crowd of the restaurant. She was gone for a few minutes, came back and I'm sure she got his contact information.
How does that happen unless the girl/guy is being lead on? I've been out with girls and like carlita said guys out of respect, fear, or something will look but not say nothing. If I see it ill let the girl know and if she want me to step aside, wingman, break the ice, etc I'm there.

How does that happen unless the girl/guy is being lead on? I've been out with girls and like carlita said guys out of respect, fear, or something will look but not say nothing. If I see it ill let the girl know and if she want me to step aside, wingman, break the ice, etc I'm there.

***sanitizing ;) ***

Last edited:
I just wonder the viability of relationship that started out like that. Meeting your boyfriend at a party you attended as a married man's jumpoff.

I guess stranger things have happened.

But on the thread's topic. I met one of those "rich men" today. He was really cool even though he was much older. Really well-connected it seems. It was so random. He gave me his card, I don't know if I'll use it or not. I tend to run guys off, rich... poor and everyone in between.

Oh well.

Back