How To Attract A Rich Man

I'm so annoyed, my friends want to all hang out the weekend I take my weave out and give it a damn breather.

I need to figure out some glam/big hair look that will still attract the type I want, lol

Attachments

• image-1444270006.jpg
    image-1444270006.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 186
:lol: I wouldn't call that a poverty mentality. You seem like a wise women, I'm you just found better things to spend your money on :lol:.

Apparently for personal happiness it's best to spend money on experiences as opposed to things. Of course I don't know how that factors into attracting a rich man, which I could definitely see adding to a person's happiness so I guess it goes both ways.

It just struck me as funny to hear you call it a poverty mentality, if anything it's the opposite, right?

My friend calls it poverty mentality. I will look at it, touch it, bring it to the counter, and then decide I can't do it. I went with a friend to the Goyard store in SF. She bought 2 bags and I fully intended to buy one, but couldn't pull the trigger. She said I need therapy. :lol:

Shrug. People generally marry within their SES group, especially the rich. Getting to them requires a lot of signaling... the right friends, the right location, the right attire, the right interests. And the girl I spoke of is getting all her ducks lined up to the point that her status is believable without the shadow of a doubt.

SincerelyJane, she lived off of Newbury street.

Question: Is the straight hair thing a rich black man or all rich man thing? Wouldn't a non-black rich man that is swirling be open to the afro?

I have a CEO mentor that likes me and I get more help and get the help quicker when I wear my hair out. :lol:

Question: Is the straight hair thing a rich black man or all rich man thing? Wouldn't a non-black rich man that is swirling be open to the afro?

I have a CEO mentor that likes me and I get more help and get the help quicker when I wear my hair out. :lol:

havent seen any with natchal hair women..unless you have pics of such?

straight hair is rich white imo. Patty (matchmaker for millionaires) constantly told the women to straighten their hair.

^^ Yes, I know that. I am asking about rich non-black that is opening to dating black. Does the straight still hold?

I think Bobby DeNiro's wife has a TWA and Sinitta wears curly/wavy wig/extensions :lol:

Never seen Sinatta with a from. mostly straight or slightly wavy weaves

same ith Deniro's wife..never seen a twa..at most its been a straight mommy wig

robert_de_niro_and_wife_grace.jpg

seems like the BW do the hair switch after getting the ring/commitment.

Everyone that sits around me is on vacation. It seems so strange and weird and does not inspire productivity. :lol:

Ogoma thanks for the compliment. I want a black man, lol. On another note, I should experiment and wear my hair in a twist out and see what happens.

I'm so annoyed, my friends want to all hang out the weekend I take my weave out and give it a damn breather.

I need to figure out some glam/big hair look that will still attract the type I want, lol

Is that your hair girl????? Sheeeesh! If so, its hot! Knowing me, I would rock it just like that.

I'm a long time lurker in this thread. Had an interesting experience today which I'll share. I'm currently on holiday in Marbella, Spain. It's nice and there are lots of wealthy folk about. Every day on my morning walk I pass an older BW who always nods and we smile and say hello. Today I was on my phone and she came up to me and asked if I was from the UK. She then went into dramatics about not being able to get a real cup of tea here in Spain so I offered to bring her some of my teabags. I went to meet her in her hotel (100m away) and she asked me to stay and share a pot of tea with her.

She is possibly the most commanding person I've ever met but in a nice way. The hotel staff were so keen to serve her and I giggled as she instructed them on the correct way to make the tea! Although she wasn't wearing any obvious labels everything about her was expensive looking and well kept. Hair was a shoulder length bob, centre part, possibly a very well done weave.

She is married to a very wealthy man - although she came from nothing. She told me her life story over our tea. She asked if I was married and I said no but I was looking. I then asked her if she had any tips as I wanted to marry someone with money! She laughed at this and said "who doesn't?"

Basically she told me all the advice that has already been stated on this thread. It's common sense so I won't list it all. The main point was this:

Strive to be the best version of you that you can be. She said that these men like to have the best of everything, best cars, homes, holiday and wives! They want someone who is special and looks it. At this point she leaned over and grabbed a handful of my too large stomach. She told me that this has to go. Thin is king ladies.

She met her husband 20 years ago and they were married within six months. She met him while working at the same office in London. I asked what she did and she just laughed and said "I worked at looking good."

I'm meeting her for afternoon tea again tomorrow - going to press for more information. Wish me luck ladies.

^^ Did you go for a run or exercise this morning? People are always happy when they think people are taking their advice.

She managed to find a reduced price apartment (I don't know how!) a block away from the most expensive street in Boston. It was to the point that she would see the global head of our division on his jog in the morning, or while he would be walking his dog. He even mentioned it out loud in a group setting once, and I'm sure jealousy and confusion raged in many hearts in the room.

I am not surprised by this. She sounds like a smart girl who does her research. When I lived in a very cute but expensive suburban town in NY, I was quite surprised to find out that there was "low income" housing options available. Folks who made like $60,000 could qualify to pay like $600 a month in rent for an apt. I paid a helluva lot more for rent. :ohwell: The town had set aside some apartments in renovated historic buildings so as to help "poorer" people. In a neighborhood where the homes cost like $1 million easily, "poor" was very relative. :lol: There were other ways that the town tried to appeal to "poor" people by reducing property taxes and what not for teachers, firemen, policemen, and senior citizens. I'm sure some grandfathers got property just for their grandkids to get a good start in life. So if you saw a younger person who presumably did not earn enough to live there, it was because of such a program. If more "poor" people knew about such options, I believe they would be better off :yep: But those who know about such programs hardly ever spread the word. :ohwell:

Maybe she tapped into a similar "program" in that neighborhood.

Back