How To Attract A Rich Man

I find crashing alone to be more effective. At least in my experience...I can bullshyt my way through a lot and I can hold relevant conversations on the fly. I don't want to think about what my fellow crasher is doing or saying.

lol then you need toi give examples of answers like 'who do you know" partcally "why are you here"

lol then you need toi give examples of answers like 'who do you know" partcally "why are you here"

I don't recall ever being asked those questions TBH. Usually I get approached by men and they'll make some corny ice breaker remark. Then they'll introduce themselves and we proceed from there. When women approach me, a lot of times the conversation starts off very light hearted.. Might talk about the wine or something. One woman came up to me to remark on my hair and how much she liked it then we got to talking. I was wearing a lace front. If she was black I would have told her but she was white so I just went with the flow. Another time this woman started raving about this dress I was wearing then started calling her friends and kept on saying "what a lovely dress, isn't it cute?" That made me uncomfortable so I hurried away from them. Too many women in one place.

I'm an avid news viewer and reader so I'm au curant on most issues. I've worked in tourism, hotels and restaurants, accounting, education, and construction. I have a food blog, I'm a wino, I sing, I have a car fascination, I'm somewhat of a geek, I modeled and did pageants, I speak 3 languages, I have an accent, I'm from the Caribbean. So I have a shyt load of stuff to talk about and I'll make you forget if you came to ask me why I'm here.

^Nice.

Ive always found "what brought you here" top be kind of rude esp if that's the first thing you ask..but thats WW for you.

see you are the person I go with that does the crashing. :look::lachen:

i'm naturally a lot more reserved, friends like you are priceless! :grin: (ot: that's why I like dressing up and looking cute and standing out bc it does the talking for me :yep:)

at the same time, thank goodness I can hold my own in a crowd when necessary. I'm not so good with the initial crashing, but the crasher type is super independent and will walk off doing whatever, talking to strangers n whatnot half the time. i'll be left on my own :lachen:

Oh I'm a crasher I guess

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

oh yea and don't hang out in packs of females.

I hate that. I dont know why women do that.

My well-married homegirl was sharing her annoyance with women that claim they dont want to be single or want to marry well but yet they hang out with wolf packs of women. Just blocking. those chicks steady blocking, they are not helping you at all. smh. It's funny she and I have never had a problem with men or dating but if you look at our pictures over the years there is a theme compared to other women. It was usually just me and her, and other times we were with a SO or maybe with one other person. However, you look at other women's photos you see a band of broads in every album. not a good look. :look:

only go out alone or with ONE good girlfriend.

Packs of women look like wolves and are so intimidating to men :lol:

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

This popped up on my facebook and reminded me of this thread. :lachen:

Attachments

• 971412_10151604398669352_1295326869_n.jpg
    971412_10151604398669352_1295326869_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 641
This popped up on my facebook and reminded me of this thread. :lachen:

this is funny. :lol:

attachment.php

Well I just returned from Nantucket and I can't tell you how many people there asked 'So how did you start coming to The island' or 'What brought you to the island'. I've been visiting for the past few summers and know I'll forever have to answer this question. I don't mind though.

Like someone said, they just want to know how you're connected...who you know. Is it worth being cool with you?

I just remembered something interesting I read about attracting others.

Basically the article mentioned having a prop when you're out and about. A prop is anything that would spark conversation or be an opener for someone trying to approach you. Could be a thought provoking book, interesting jewelry, pet etc.

I think there is something to it because a while back I was reading the 48 laws of Power. Now the book is pretty big so it never fit in my purses and I had to tote it around. I can't count how many timed someone would comment on it either asking what I thought of it or their opinion of it.

A good lead in to other conversations

^^ agree.

I was on a long flight the other day and had Americanah in my lap while I slept. When I finally woke up, the older man next to me started talking to me by asking what the book was about because the title was intriguing. From that, he told me his life story of being a naval security consultant traveling to lots and lots of places. I told him about my travels, etc. It was nice. He was going to visit his grandchildren. On my other flight, the young man next to me started chatting with me. He was home to visit his parents after a 2-year stint in Australia. Helped me find my way once we arrived. Book was still in my lap. Could be why?

^^ agree.

I was on a long flight the other day and had Americanah in my lap while I slept. When I finally woke up, the older man next to me started talking to me by asking what the book was about because the title was intriguing. From that, he told me his life story of being a naval security consultant traveling to lots and lots of places. I told him about my travels, etc. It was nice. He was going to visit his grandchildren. On my other flight, the young man next to me started chatting with me. He was home to visit his parents after a 2-year stint in Australia. Helped me find my way once we arrived. Book was still in my lap. Could be why?

I think a lot of times men may want to approach but don't know how or don't want to appear lame so it gives them a natural opening.

OT: I am currently reading Americanah and I love it. I'm taking my time to read it (one chapter every other day so) which is what I do when I reallt enjoy a book

Did the annual company golf tournament today and won some nice pieces of equipment. I'm not good at all and was on the fence about getting lessons for the longest time. Guess I have no excuse not to now!

crashing events is awesome.---blindly or planned.

it works. :look:

This is why everyone needs a few super extroverted friends with a healthy dose of entitlement. They literally find and hunt their network. Don't care what people think about them either. They could be incorrectly dressed and not know a single soul. But these friends usually end knowing a lot of people and they willget you in any and every where. :lol:

Oh how I wish I could be THAT girl....

This weekend was our last date. I am contentedly throwing that fish back out at sea. I need emotional balance with that generosity.

We were taking a walk after eating out last night and saw a lot of people standing on the sidewalk staring at a car parked in front of one of the shops.
I asked him what all the fuss was about. He told me it costs around $1,000,000.

When we came back that way 10 minutes later the crowd was larger and some of the same people were still standing around. I wondered out loud if people were waiting to see who came out of a store and got into the car, he said "Probably."

Random but related.

[USER=38391]barbiesocialite[/USER];18856495 said:
I like makeup but I dont consider myself a heavy makeup wearer. I posted about my regimen in the look your best thread. However, one of my good friends married extremely well and she makes me put on makeup and dress up every time we go out. Could be to the mall. :lol:

I'm behind and catching up so forgive me on asking/quoting an old post.

Where did your friend meet her husband?

I'm behind and catching up so forgive me on asking/quoting an old post.

Where did your friend meet her husband?

undergrad.

He didnt go to our college and she turned him into everything he is. He wasnt nearly ambitious until he met her. They moved near a golf course, she introduced him to her connects (she went to an Ivy law school) and the rest is history. They jet set like crazy. :yep:

[USER=38391]barbiesocialite[/USER];18856977 said:
friends are everything. :yep::yep::yep:

So, how does one find these friends? Lol. I'm a lawyer so I know a lot of lawyers but we aren't balling. So at 31 how do I find friends in those higher income brackets.

Tomorrow I'm running 2miles in the morning then doing a 1hr step class then in the evening I'll be back to do an hr of Zumba. Fruits/Veggies and water only until Tuesday if I haven't made enough progress I'm doing it through the wknd. I might be going on my first date with another dude and I want to be as slim as possible. By October I plan on being a size 4-6 :look: I'm a tight 8 right now or a reasonable 10(size fat)

PS PP is not killing herself in the gym for a man. PP started her mission once her daughter graduated high school. PP is trying to land a husband, if she doesn't she is going to try to date as many eligible rich bachelors as possible. I need to meet some billionaires.

I'm putting out the hootie hoo for those with billionaire connects :giggle: :driver:

PSS I'm going to bed but I haven't been on the forum much and I need ya'll to act right so that when I log in this thread is still here.

Barbie please make a pdf just in case :lachen:

I echo the hootie hoo for those with connects. If you're in the DMV and know of wealthy (on their way to or already there) that like curvy women(until I can get to my goal/skinny weight) let me know. Ahem barbiesocialite. :)

So, how does one find these friends? Lol. I'm a lawyer so I know a lot of lawyers but we aren't balling. So at 31 how do I find friends in those higher income brackets.

I echo the hootie hoo for those with connects. If you're in the DMV and know of wealthy (on their way to or already there) that like curvy women(until I can get to my goal/skinny weight) let me know. Ahem @barbiesocialite. :)

girl you went to HU for law school. predator females everywhere. lol the same way you hunt, search and assess men should be the same method for finding friends. those "groupie" or " golddigger" chicks this board likes to throw shade at are a perfect starting point. they are often extroverts that have a decent network of different types of friends (male and female) so you meet friends of friends. Usually not just athletes or entertainers. I hunted my friends. Found the most arrogant and stylish women or those in notable professions I could find on fb and other social media and just befriended them. These types are always on the hunt to do better and be better than most. My bff is a former attorney. We met each other because she had a designer bag and I had on a fur. lol. You can also frequent more upscale places alone. Take up golf lessons at a country club (try finding one in MoCo). Eassssy way to make friends. I have actually hung out with a few lhcf chicks at simple places lot bonefish and used the oppurtunity to meet and mingle with other random folks. last time i met a verrryyy well-connected lady that i keep in touch with til this day. :yep: All you gotta do is dress cute, be friendly, make initiative and know who/what to look like u do when you search for "rich" men. friends everywhere. women are always lookin for new friends.

As far as curvy goes, hmmm, i gotta be honest. im the thickest one of my friends. everyone else is a weight nazi, they police their weight and mine. However, I think that if you focus on developing a network and friends, i think that will work in the meantime in finding and meeting new men. im sure there are a couple men out there that like thick women :)

eta: im out at a bday party so ill prob have to come back to edit or add more.

girl you went to HU for law school. predator females everywhere. lol the same way you hunt, search and assess men should be the same method for finding friends. those "groupie" or " golddigger" chicks this board likes to throw shade at are a perfect starting point. they are often extroverts that have a decent network of different types of friends (male and female) so you meet friends of friends. Usually not just athletes or entertainers. I hunted my friends. Found the most arrogant and stylish women or those in notable professions I could find on fb and other social media and just befriended them. These types are always on the hunt to do better and be better than most. My bff is a former attorney. We met each other because she had a designer bag and I had on a fur. lol. You can also frequent more upscale places alone. Take up golf lessons at a country club (try finding one in MoCo). Eassssy way to make friends. I have actually hung out with a few lhcf chicks at simple places lot bonefish and used the oppurtunity to meet and mingle with other random folks. last time i met a verrryyy well-connected lady that i keep in touch with til this day. :yep: All you gotta do is dress cute, be friendly, make initiative and know who/what to look like u do when you search for "rich" men. friends everywhere. women are always lookin for new friends.

As far as curvy goes, hmmm, i gotta be honest. im the thickest one of my friends. everyone else is a weight nazi, they police their weight and mine. However, I think that if you focus on developing a network and friends, i think that will work in the meantime in finding and meeting new men. im sure there are a couple men out there that like thick women :)

eta: im out at a bday party so ill prob have to come back to edit or add more.

I am not suppose to be in this thread :look:, but I thought about this thread while out tonight at a dinner party. The bolded made me think of six degress of seperation.
I was out with a relative who happens to be a makeup artist. She meets LOTS of women and is super charismatic and outgoing. Her clients are models, socialites, businesswomen, regular women etc. Anyway, they LOVE her work and her energy. They invite her to many events (most are very exclusive). She invites me and we go. At tonight's event there was alot of single well to do Nigerian men.

All this to say, never underestimate befriending women in careers where they meet other people all time. It helps you to get into the door of circles you wouldn't have otherwise. I know this has been covered a thousand times, but I surely I can say it again.

This is so not true :lol: That Drake song was made for women. Bw esp :look:

unless they're maybe bored married women/new moms.

have you seen all the searching for friends threads here? :lol: that's real life. lol

maybe it's just me. but women friends are easy for me for some reason. i make new ones all the time lol..., good ones always wanna hook you up or introduce you to new people or men.:yep:

I wont get into it cos there's a huge difference in how easy it is for non-American women to befriend you compared to American

Im still in awe over the thread from 3 years ago where someone was "upset" that a friend she's "only known" for 7 years" asked her to be her MOH..and all YALL made this friend sound so desperate and insane talking about MOH are usually friends from kindergarten and how OP should run :rolleyes:..that day I knew just how what a big difference some groups have towards frien dship compared to another.

as for them seeking friendship threads...considering we have people comparing "friends" to a tinted escalade..or making threads on how the person they met is "obsessed with them"..yea no :lol:

but I agree extroverted friends are good to have :yep:

I wont get into it cos there's a huge difference in how easy it is for non-American women to befriend you compared to American

Im still in awe over the thread from 3 years ago where someone was "upset" that a friend she's "only known" for 7 years" asked her to be her MOH..and all YALL made this friend sound so desperate and insane talking about MOH are usually friends from kindergarten and how OP should run :rolleyes:..that day I knew just how what a big difference some groups have towards frien dship compared to another.

as for them seeking friendship threads...considering we have people comparing "friends" to a tinted escalade..or making threads on how the person they met is "obsessed with them"..yea no :lol:

Lmao @ only 7 years! But yeah, Drake knew what he was doing with that song :lol: I upgrade friends every few years but most women I know stick with the same ones for a lifetime.

FelaShrine elaborate on the bolded?

Although I have a lot of non-American girlfriends, I find it easiest to make American women friends. IDK, maybe it's my personality but I find meeting & making friends easier than dating and meeting men.

Back