How To Attract A Rich Man

I totally agree. I think this thread is primarily focused on rich men in white collar professions which I think is very limiting seeing as there are not enough of them to go around. There are so many types of rich men in every single occupation known to man. We need to explore all options. A rich cowboy with 1000s of acres of farmland, selling Arabian thoroughbred horses or Angus cattle is just as great as a wall street tycoon especially if they are both worth $20M each for example. How they make the money should not really matter as long it is legit and they treat you very well. Rich men like different types of women just like middle class men, working class men and Ray Ray.

Waymint. There's "not enough rich men to go around", period. :lol:

Tomorrow I'm running 2miles in the morning then doing a 1hr step class then in the evening I'll be back to do an hr of Zumba. Fruits/Veggies and water only until Tuesday if I haven't made enough progress I'm doing it through the wknd. I might be going on my first date with another dude and I want to be as slim as possible. By October I plan on being a size 4-6 :look: I'm a tight 8 right now or a reasonable 10(size fat)

PS PP is not killing herself in the gym for a man. PP started her mission once her daughter graduated high school. PP is trying to land a husband, if she doesn't she is going to try to date as many eligible rich bachelors as possible. I need to meet some billionaires.

I'm putting out the hootie hoo for those with billionaire connects :giggle: :driver:

PSS I'm going to bed but I haven't been on the forum much and I need ya'll to act right so that when I log in this thread is still here.

Barbie please make a pdf just in case :lachen:

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm running 2miles in the morning then doing a 1hr step class then in the evening I'll be back to do an hr of Zumba. Fruits/Veggies and water only until Tuesday if I haven't made enough progress I'm doing it through the wknd. I might be going on my first date with another dude and I want to be as slim as possible. By October I plan on being a size 4-6 :look: I'm a tight 8 right now or a reasonable 10(size fat)

PS PP is not killing herself in the gym for a man. PP started her mission once her daughter graduated high school. PP is trying to land a husband, if she doesn't she is going to try to date as many eligible rich bachelors as possible. I need to meet some billionaires.

I'm putting out the hootie hoo for those with billionaire connects :giggle: :driver:

good. you land you husband because I want to network when I visit H-town (non-DH purposes tho). :lol:

I blame HollyGolightly for being able to lose a dress size after 5lbs and sparking my curiosity on how a man can notice a 3-5lb weight difference on a woman. I've dropped 30 and I'm just now able to squeeeeeeeze the next size down.

Zaynab Holly made a comment that although she married rich at 145lbs, she attracted even wealthier men at 140-143lbs. I was just confused at how 3-5lbs will make or break you in the rich man department.

It can make a difference I think. Wealthy men want slim, its a fact

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Zaynab

before you leave, you know a lot of rich man.... share your words of wisdom for the lurkers please :grin:

They want attractive slim educated but not boastful. And long hair , not curly. And vapid with a sweet accommodating personality. They deal with heavy people all day long they don't need your heavines and arguing. I'm not say to dumb it down but be sweet and fun. Share your opinions but don't make it a competition. This board misses this component always always.

They want attractive slim educated but not boastful. And long hair , not curly. And vapid with a sweet accommodating personality. They deal with heavy people all day long they don't need your heavines and arguing. I'm not say to dumb it down but be sweet and fun. Share your opinions but don't make it a competition. This board misses this component always always.

like a competition of what? Who's right?

I blame @HollyGolightly for being able to lose a dress size after 5lbs and sparking my curiosity on how a man can notice a 3-5lb weight difference on a woman. I've dropped 30 and I'm just now able to squeeeeeeeze the next size down.

@Zaynab Holly made a comment that although she married rich at 145lbs, she attracted even wealthier men at 140-143lbs. I was just confused at how 3-5lbs will make or break you in the rich man department.

Actually, I met DH when I was 143. When I attracted much wealthier men my weight hovered between 138-140, sometimes as low as 135 when I watched my diet.

When you're thin, a few lbs make a big difference. I remember when I skipped a few weekends at work, and came back 4 lbs heavier. My coworkers noticed and commented on it immediately, since it all went to my butt and thighs.

I'm much bigger now (155 lbs). I put on 10 lbs the first month I started working a normal job! Over the last couple years, DH put on a few lbs too. He's always dropping hints about how we both need to get back in shape.

Geez, all this weight talk makes me feel gross. :sad: I'm tired of my chunky thighs and chubby face. I need to start doing bikram again.

but that reminds me of nicole from girl code lol she was giving like big girl code or something and she gave the advice of painting your face real nice, being real nice smiling real hard, and staying positive" lol that part always cracks me up

We're in the construction business.

When I go to certain meetings or events I run into men with lots of money all the time. Most are not flashy, most drive trucks (both black and white) and just looking, you can't tell that they're loaded. So ladies do not restrict yourselves.

Since garbage men live on dump sites do 'construction men' live on construction sites? :lachen:
Just being silly.
I remember a long ago episode of patty stanger's show where one of the millionaires was the founder and owner of a rubble removal company. A millionaire is a millionaire even if he made his money in 'rubbish'. People can be so short-sighted.
And no, i'm not defending the myth of the millionaire garbage man, i'm just saying that rich is rich, wealthy is wealthy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

^No tips? or just lecturing people for not adding grbage men to the list?

to be honest imapadi and vashanti belong here, tell us some real ish.

all this "lets get defensive" mess is so boring.

^No tips? or just lecturing people for not adding grbage men to the list?

to be honest imapadi and vashanti belong here, tell us some real ish.

all this "lets get defensive" mess is so boring.

You read that as a lecture? Ok. Sorry you feel lectured. That wasn't my intention.
And getting defensive? Me? I think not. I'm sure you weren't referring to me with that statement but if you were, i'm sure i dont know why and i'll wait for you to explain, if you can.

I see your post doesnt have any tips either.

You read that as a lecture? Ok. Sorry you feel lectured. That wasn't my intention.
And getting defensive? Me? I think not. I'm sure you weren't referring to me with that statement but if you were, i'm sure i dont know why and i'll wait for you to explain, if you can.

I see your post doesnt have any tips either.

She is sensitive sometimes. :look:

Can we keep this thread friendly. tonight everyone is going off the deep end lol

oid44z.jpg

Anyone girls in the SF Bay Area going to this?

I will be going on the 24th and will try to make my way to the Clubhouse. Tickets start at 600$ so I guess I'll have to try to crash LOL...any tips?

I do have tickets to the actual Louis Vuitton Cup Final. Thought it would be cool to 'network' and also go because I enjoy sailing.

Has anyone else been attending any events lately?

the defensive is for everyone who complained about the premise of the thread

Good lcuk with the Trini Prettee! who's the Africaqn..I raised my brow at that. :lol:

oid44z.jpg

I will be going on the 24th and will try to make my way to the Clubhouse. Tickets start at 600$ so I guess I'll have to try to crash LOL...any tips?

I do have tickets to the actual Louis Vuitton Cup Final. Thought it would be cool to 'network' and also go because I enjoy sailing.

I like. I wanna go!

Aug 24th or Sept 24th? I bet there will be some nice specimens there. My *** is moving to atl though so not sure i will be here. Plus I'm too fat for the scene right now. Gimme 3 months :look:

Back