How To Attract A Rich Man

this is my dating preference. I'll take that and prefer to work with a man. (not really a fan of wealthy men for a number of reason and my expereince). I'm a simple woman. I dont want a lot, just to be comfortable. When I was initially tagged in the thread I knew my preferences werent the standard or this thread so I use friends/associaties that actually marry/date RICH for examples and keep taggin @HollyGolightly and @PretteePlease. Everything I know is well-off. If we can take it down to between 100-250G I'm your expert. :lol: However, I consider myself on the thicker side and most of the women I know that date and marry rich are very slim. :yep:

I believe all men just want someone who looks good who they can be proud to show around. Even the janitors be having dime standards :rolleyes: Shooting for the stars I guess, lol. But at the same time, I don't think there's only one type of woman that fits every man's type. I do agree that the higher the income, the more slim the woman. That's pretty much the rule, although there are exceptions. However, I do think that even in that 2nd income range mentioned, it can get pretty iffy with determining what those particular men like. There are many professions that range in the 100-250k income bracket. The lawyer might not want the same type of woman as a store franchise owner or an engineer. I don't think there's a one type fits all in this income range either. And those professions are still technically white collar, if we're going by the premise of the OP and non-blue collar jobs.

Stick to the OP, there's men who can meet those expectations at 100k or at 1 mil. Choose your bracket. But I feel most advice in this thread is aiming for the highest, best possible outcome. If you meet those qualifications, the better your numbers.

Stick to the OP, there's men who can meet those expectations at 100k or at 1 mil. Choose your bracket. But I feel most advice in this thread is aiming for the highest, best possible outcome. If you meet those qualifications, the better your numbers.

Cool. Will think higher because I cant even feed my cats on $100K.... I cant imagine a man feeding his wife & kids plus house bills on that either.

What the heck your cats eating? I can feed myself quality foods for less than 25k

Lol!! My cabinets stay empty. Either Im eating too much or the cats. Either way, I complain about a raise everyday cause $100K dont really pay the bills. I need to move to ATL where I can get a 6 bedroom house for the low-low. Lol

100k in IL, excluding Chicago is "good money" :lol: but it all depends where you live. If you were in NY or someplace, you couldn't feed roaches.

100k in IL, excluding Chicago is "good money" :lol: but it all depends where you live. If you were in NY or someplace, you couldn't feed roaches.

oh you live in the Chi? A size 10 will suffice and do you just fine. you can land six-figures easily with a pretty face and a shapely 10-12 in Chicago.

Nah girl lol. After grad school, I think I want to live outside the state for awhile.

But I would prefer being an 8, not sure why but it just seems like the "perfect" size for me.

LMBO!!! @ couldn't feed roaches. Lol! I agree. Im looking to move out of state before this year is out cause its crazy. Smh That's why Im lurking in these millionaire threads. Lol

Since we're going by OP's standards of a well-to-do man regardless of salary, I think it's important to not underestimate the importance of forming these relationships while in college as well. You can sniff out a man with ambition and potential; latch onto him and hold on tight. Because when he makes it, you'll be right there with him. And there's nothing he wouldn't do for you.

I know people like to party hard and keep all options open while you're young, but if you see one of those men who you just KNOW will do well, you may wanna re-evaluate your love life goals. Do you want to wait to play this game when you're 30, or do you want to go on and take it now and have it secured by 30?

Since we're going by OP's standards of a well-to-do man regardless of salary, I think it's important to not underestimate the importance of forming these relationships while in college as well. You can sniff out a man with ambition and potential; latch onto him and hold on tight. Because when he makes it, you'll be right there with him. And there's nothing he wouldn't do for you.

I know people like to party hard and keep all options open while you're young, but if you see one of those men who you just KNOW will do well, you may wanna re-evaluate your love life goals. Do you want to wait to play this game when you're 30, or do you want to go on and take it now and have it secured by 30?

well in all fairness, people that marry under 25 or meet their spouse before 25 have the highest divorce rate and their children have the worst grades and highest delinquency rate when compared to older couples/parents.

well in all fairness, people that marry under 25 or meet their spouse before 25 have the highest divorce rate and their children have the worst grades and highest delinquency rate when compared to older couples/parents.

Heeyyyyyyyy be easy :lol:

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Damn :look: I guess that makes me feel slightly better but geez.... lol.

:perplexed ok?

My statement was not a one size fits all; it was an option to consider for those who are still in school yet looking for a man who has potential to satisfy their needs for security.

But I'm sorry, I can't relate to your statistics. It's not my reality, and it's not every one else's who meets their spouse before the age of 25 either.

:perplexed ok?

My statement was not a one size fits all; it was an option to consider for those who are still in school yet looking for a man who has potential to satisfy their needs for security.

But I'm sorry, I can't relate to your statistics. It's not my reality, and it's not every one else's who meets their spouse before the age of 25 either.

edited.

ok.

edited.

ok.

BTW, can you point us into the direction of the studies that show this? Because I'd imagine that quite a few women here on LHCF met their DHs before the age of 25.

Poor grades? Delinquency? So now it's not enough for someone to come from a 2 parent household; now it's about "well at what age did your parents meet?" Barbie, you don't have to feel the way that I do, but I honestly feel that comment was very reaching. It's like you purposely tried to throw shade and **** on people's relationships to make yourself feel better. I may be wrong, but that's how it seemed.

Lol!! My cabinets stay empty. Either Im eating too much or the cats. Either way, I complain about a raise everyday cause $100K dont really pay the bills. I need to move to ATL where I can get a 6 bedroom house for the low-low. Lol

Atlanta doesn't have houses and is pretty pricy. Go to decatur, norcross, acworth and others lol

BTW, can you point us into the direction of the studies that show this? Because I'd imagine that quite a few women here on LHCF met their DHs before the age of 25.

Poor grades? Delinquency? So now it's not enough for someone to come from a 2 parent household; now it's about "well at what age did your parents meet?" Barbie, you don't have to feel the way that I do, but I honestly feel that comment was very reaching. It's like you purposely tried to throw shade and **** on people's relationships to make yourself feel better. I may be wrong, but that's how it seemed.

no. I dont have time to look this up again (or feel like it) but you can use google scholar, ebsco or lexis nexis to look it up. I'm certain you will find all of the information you need that will back up everything I have said..:yep:

I'll be honest. I do not agree with people marrying and reproducing under a certain age. It's from both conducting policy research, observation and experience. I would never send my child to college to meet a spouse. grad school, yes. college, not people do no choose well. the divorce rate IS higher and their children do not come out as well---on average. It's logic not feelings or opinion. just realistic fact.

everyone wants to be a unicorn. You are the same age I am. If you were 40 I'd approach this discussion differently. Furthermore, I dont think you should reference anyone throwing shade in posts.

Is it that they lump the high school and non-college marriages into that group? Have they controlled for SES and education? Because the stats Barbie stated seem extreme to me as well. Surely the possible effect isn't as stark for college-educated folks.

Im thinking more towards Lawrenceville. I say ATL when I refer to GA even when im not referring to ATL. Its a habit. :)

Ooh I forgot lawrenceville my cousin lived there but it was a ratchet apartment complex lol

And college park is nice from what I hear but in my mind its ratchetville lol
I was only in Atlanta for school though. When I rented the house in decatur a gorgeous 4 br 3 bath was only 1100 a month and we were paying the mortgage for the woman who's house it was.

Back