How To Attract A Rich Man

I wonder if women realise that what they deem attractive is not always what men deem attractive. Perhaps american men are different. In my experience most men see women with heavy makeup, especially during the day, in a negative light. Feminine and high glam dont always go together. Natural-looking makeup works best, glam up for night-time.
The girl who wears heavy makeup and dresses UP every day with bright colour on lips cheeks and eyes gets less positive attention than the girl who looks smart, feminine and 'done' i.e well put-together. Men want to see that you care about your appearance but not 50-eleven colours on your face.
This is based on personal experience and on the comments of high-status men, both black and white, that i've had these conversations with.
Disclaimer: i do not live in america and perhaps american men are different.
Sorry if this has been brought up earlier in the thread.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

It's true. I've always attracted just as many men dressed down/little makeup as I have when totally glam.

A lot of men can probably see beyond and have a good idea of what you would probably look like without all the bells and whistles...oh and I am DEFINITELY not against makeup one bit!! :lol:

I wonder if women realise that what they deem attractive is not always what men deem attractive. Perhaps american men are different. In my experience most men see women with heavy makeup, especially during the day, in a negative light. Feminine and high glam dont always go together. Natural-looking makeup works best, glam up for night-time.
The girl who wears heavy makeup and dresses UP every day with bright colour on lips cheeks and eyes gets less positive attention than the girl who looks smart, feminine and 'done' i.e well put-together. Men want to see that you care about your appearance but not 50-eleven colours on your face.
This is based on personal experience and on the comments of high-status men, both black and white, that i've had these conversations with.
Disclaimer: i do not live in america and perhaps american men are different.
Sorry if this has been brought up earlier in the thread.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

I would say that you are correct and that's also based on my experience. I recently started wearing makeup daily. Even when I modeled I only wore makeup for shows. Men like women to look put together but done overly done. They still want you to look natural to some extent.

I keep my daytime makeup natural looking. For eyes I may just use liner and mascara (when I remember) I wear a light liquid foundation and set with loose powder and I put on a light pink lip gloss.

Last edited:
I would say that you are correct and that's also based on my experience. I recently started wearing makeup daily. Even when I modeled I only wore makeup for shows. Men like women to look put together but done overly done. They still want you to look natural to some extent.

I keep my daytime makeup natural looking. For eyes I may just use liner and mascara (when I remember) I wear a light liquid foundation and set with loose powder and I put on a light pink lip gloss.

I like makeup but I dont consider myself a heavy makeup wearer. I posted about my regimen in the look your best thread. However, one of my good friends married extremely well and she makes me put on makeup and dress up every time we go out. Could be to the mall. :lol:

well you need to be more specific. you should say "if you're are thick and want a rich man, move down to the south where they have cattle and oil." :lol:

hahaha:lachen: i was lost after cattle :look: so thanks for summing it up barbiesocialite

FemmeCreole thanks for stating what you consider natural makeup.... my neighbor does makeup and its definitely a lil more than that on a daily basis

I'll be in Texas at the end of the mth i'm 5'2, about 145lbs i'm petite/thick lol I somewhere between a pear shape and hourglass If i have good news i'll post...if I dont.....:look: Back to lurking I go!!!

Think outside the box when you are outside of the box.

Looking for a rich man and thick? There are plenty of men and women who can appreciate a pretty, solid built woman who are in the ranching, cattle, farm business. I know one down the street who built his wife a second, four story home. It is gorgeous and that man has money.

They cant leave me alone when I go to lowes to do heavy lifting for the plant and yard stuff. :lol: *Note: not conjecture, experience*

Now can someone tag me when the weight conversation is over and there is some legit discussion going on.

I totally agree. I think this thread is primarily focused on rich men in white collar professions which I think is very limiting seeing as there are not enough of them to go around. There are so many types of rich men in every single occupation known to man. We need to explore all options. A rich cowboy with 1000s of acres of farmland, selling Arabian thoroughbred horses or Angus cattle is just as great as a wall street tycoon especially if they are both worth $20M each for example. How they make the money should not really matter as long it is legit and they treat you very well. Rich men like different types of women just like middle class men, working class men and Ray Ray.

I totally agree. I think this thread is primarily focused on rich men in white collar professions which I think is very limiting seeing as there are not enough of them to go around. There are so many types of rich men in every single occupation known to man. We need to explore all options. A rich cowboy with 1000s of acres of farmland, selling Arabian thoroughbred horses or Angus cattle is just as great as a wall street tycoon especially if they are both worth $20M each for example. How they make the money should not really matter as long it is legit and they treat you very well. Rich men like different types of women just like middle class men, working class men and Ray Ray.

whats stopping you from making a thread for "rich blue collars"? instead of constantly complaining about this one?

Just don't expect to live near Rodeo drive. Just think rodeo lmao.

See now what would be the point of that :lol:

Perhaps find me a billionaire garbage man and live by the sewer with the ninja turtles as my neighbors.

lawyer? chile Im talking heir of Lindt chcolate or some ish :lol:

:yep::yep::yep:

that and a thread for thick or overweight women that marry/date rich.

with receipts/pictures. He also cant be in the entertainment industry.

She isnt complaining, its actually a good assessment and opens up the field a LOT. No blue collar workers, but "self made", I can dig.

but even most of the self-made ones have a theme to their wives. *most of the time*

the thick woman is like selling the unicorn and passing it off as likely, plausible or realistic. but i guess everyone wants to gamble on being a unicorn these days.....

I have noticed that my SO doesn't like bright color clothing. He compliments me most when I am in business casual clothing or neutral colors. It's frustrating because I can wear bright maxis all day everyday and love lipstick. But I'm learning what he likes so I am diversifying my wardrobe. I just graduated and began working full-time so this is helping me to transition from school girl to business woman.

I cannot add to the discussion on where and how to meet a rich man...as we met when I was 15 and he was 16. But 10 years later...he has made great financial decisions and has a large net worth.

Nah girl this is the 4th time she's whining about such in this thread. One would think by now she would make another thread since it bothers her so much. js.

We're in the construction business.

When I go to certain meetings or events I run into men with lots of money all the time. Most are not flashy, most drive trucks (both black and white) and just looking, you can't tell that they're loaded. So ladies do not restrict yourselves.

We're in the construction business.

When I go to certain meetings or events I run into men with lots of money all the time. Most are not flashy, most drive trucks (both black and white) and just looking, you can't tell that they're loaded. So ladies do not restrict yourselves.

FemmeCreole you are on the smaller side. are any of their wives overweight? im pretty sure we can find them on twitter, fb or instagram in case you arent sure.

so i'm not sure if this was asked before - but what kind of rich are we talking about? like income is over 5 million a year or something in that ballpark?

so i'm not sure if this was asked before - but what kind of rich are we talking about? like income is over 5 million a year or something in that ballpark?

I assumed everyone was going off the op

Yeah I said it. I know "rich" is hard to define but I'll try ...

Minimal debt, excellent credit, steady work/income, saving towards retirement, benefits, and maybe investments or property.

So what worked for the UE ladies?

FemmeCreole you are on the smaller side. are any of their wives overweight? im pretty sure we can find them on twitter, fb or instagram in case you arent sure.

I rarely see their wives at these meetings I go to.

But there was an event in Palm Beach last month, where the wives were mostly on the slim side, shorter hair. There were some overweight ones but not many. I noticed that the black men had heavier wives. But the women all dressed nicely.

I rarely see their wives at these meetings I go to.

But there was an event in Palm Beach last month, where the wives were mostly on the slim side, shorter hair. There were some overweight ones but not many. I noticed that the black men had heavier wives. But the women all dressed nicely.

thanks for responding!

about the bolded, how old were the men and did their wives looks to be? and what is heavier to you?

I so agree with Mortons

Don't sleep on men in agriculture. Being in the agriculture field myself, I was able to meet a lot of wealthy farmers through work. Dating those old men weren't my goal, so no comment on that factor since it was a working relationship only while I was w/ the govt. But in regard to a man being a hard laborer yet owning a farming operation worth millions, they do exist. This is where I think women often limit themselves because they only want the business-exec, lawyer type men rather than realizing that there are other professions out there that will allow a man to make a nice living and take care of you.

In regard to what is rich; I thought the conversation migrated to men who are rich, like $1mil/year+ income. If we're going by what's strictly in the OP then that can go for any man, whether he be comfortable or rich. A man can make $100k/year and be everything in the OP. But based on the conversation, it didn't seem like those particular men were on the posters' radars.

Last edited:
I so agree with @Mortons

Don't sleep on men in agriculture. Being in the agriculture field myself, I was able to meet a lot of wealthy farmers through work. Dating those old men weren't my goal, so no comment on that factor since it was a working relationship only while I was w/ the govt. But in regard to a man being a hard laborer yet owning a farming operation worth millions, they do exist.

In regard to what is rich; I thought the conversation migrated to men who are rich, like $1mil/year+ income. If we're going by what's strictly in the OP then that can go for any man, whether he be comfortable or rich. A man can make $100k/year and be everything in the OP. But based on the conversation, it didn't seem like those particular men were on the posters' radars.

this is my dating preference. I'll take that and prefer to work with a man. (not really a fan of wealthy men for a number of reason and my expereince). I'm a simple woman. I dont want a lot, just to be comfortable. When I was initially tagged in the thread I knew my preferences werent the standard or this thread so I use friends/associaties that actually marry/date RICH for examples and keep taggin @HollyGolightly and @PretteePlease. Everything I know is well-off. If we can take it down to between 100-250G I'm your expert. :lol: However, I consider myself on the thicker side and most of the women I know that date and marry rich are very slim. :yep:

thanks for responding!

about the bolded, how old were the men and did their wives looks to be? and what is heavier to you?
The men were generally in their 50's and up. Now some of them have sons in the 20's and 30's who are in the family biz too. These younger guys are not looking for big Shirley... I can say that much.

For me size 12 and up is heavy. I considered myself heavy at size 12 and I'm 5'9. Thank God I carry weight well so I didn't look a mess but I felt horrible.

The men were generally in their 50's and up. Now some of them have sons in the 20's and 30's who are in the family biz too. These younger guys are not looking for big Shirley... I can say that much.

For me size 12 and up is heavy. I considered myself heavy at size 12 and I'm 5'9. Thank God I carry weight well so I didn't look a mess but I felt horrible.

gotcha. makes sense. :yep::yep::yep:

I think it depends on each person. What is rich to one person may not be to another.

For me personally, rich would mean I could be a stay at home mom while still maintaining my current lifestyle or better. It would also mean that we could live comfortably off his savings without working.

Where I live, you need $$$$$$ period because the cost of living is extremely high. So by default rich to me is more than the average because out here early to mid six figures is really middle class not rich by any stretch. You would ve lucky to send kids to a decent private school on six figures.

I think it depends on each person. What is rich to one person may not be to another.

For me personally, rich would mean I could be a stay at home mom while still maintaining my current lifestyle or better. It would also mean that we could live comfortably off his savings without working.

Where I live, you need $$$$$$ period because the cost of living is extremely high. So by default rich to me is more than the average because out here early to mid six figures is really middle class not rich by any stretch. You would ve lucky to send kids to a decent private school on six figures.

that could be 100K w/the right investments (maybe less) in certain places (likely the south or midwest). The average comfy SAHW/Ms I've met isn't banking out the wazoo. She just picked the right man and is usually naturally frugal as hell. :look:

In MD nah. 100K will make you middle-class even with investments. But we're one of the richest states. If you are looking for "rich" here he's def a multi-millionaire. :yep:

Back