How To Attract A Rich Man

This is Jenelle Salazaar (my girl crush :look:); she's a personal trainer in Atlanta. She is 5'4 and fluctuates between 135-145lbs (she's stated this herself plenty of times).

8103020312_ef67ff4874_z.jpg

tumblr_mjbcgcpXvs1ru423qo1_500.jpg

I guess it just depends on what a man likes. I consider this woman to be extremely fit. She actually has lots of muscle, lifts heavy weights, and eats clean. I just don't see how 145 on a 5'4 woman would be considered fat or undesirable if she's looking like this. But then again, I guess her butt would come into question regarding rich man status considering the "a big booty is LE" threads of LHCF past.

Well lookie lookie....

*do not quote*

5'4, size 18 .... will buy you a blue collar ninja, old ninja, or white men ... well, the triple D's do. At least that's what I attract at this size. Time to UPGRADE!

Last edited:
This is Jenelle Salazaar (my girl crush :look:); she's a personal trainer in Atlanta. She is 5'4 and fluctuates between 135-145lbs (she's stated this herself plenty of times).

I guess it just depends on what a man likes. I consider this woman to be extremely fit. She actually has lots of muscle, lifts heavy weights, and eats clean. I just don't see how 145 on a 5'4 woman would be considered fat or undesirable if she's looking like this. But then again, I guess her butt would come into question regarding rich man status considering the "a big booty is LE" threads of LHCF past.

She looks great, but it does look like most of it goes to her booty lol. I love her abs!

Um can we not change the topic.

This is about rich dudes. Not who's fat or not.

If yall gonna be poosting random women, include her bf or SO and his networth. Thanks

Btw Ebert was worth 9 mil.

That said beauty2U them boobs look heavy as hell kudos to your bra :lol:

Um can we not change the topic.

This is about rich dudes. Not who's fat or not.

If yall gonna be poosting random women, include her bf or SO and his networth. Thanks

Btw Ebert was worth 9 mil.

That said beauty2U them boobs look heavy as hell kudos to your bra :lol:

Ummm, weren't y'all bringing up "the what is fat" scenarios and "how much should one stand to lose" and the proper weight for a particular height? :rolleyes:

And the other members who have posted pics, did you ask them about their SOs and the SOs' networth? Didn't think so.

Ummm, weren't y'all bringing up "the what is fat" scenarios and "how much should one stand to lose" and the proper weight for a particular height? :rolleyes:

And the other members who have posted pics, did you ask them about their SOs and the SOs' networth? Didn't think so.

actually yes.

I was asked who I attract at different sizes and another posted about the size she was when she met her DH (who she posted about previously in this thread).

I said random women, not posters.

if you have a pic of said trainer with her SO/SOs (whom im sure I can picture in my head right now :look: ) then do so..but at the end of the day this is about dude/dude's pocket

not gonna let yall trurn this around like yall did the SAHD thread.

actually yes.

I was asked who I attract at different sizes and another posted about the size she was when she met her DH (who she posted about previously in this thread).

Aside from the 1 lone success story in the thread, Fela mentioned SOs. I take SO to mention something more than someone just merely being attracted to you. An SO actually takes you seriously as a mate. Anyhoo, people can post opinions about what Tamar, Toni, and J-Hud (and other pictures of random women) look like in regard to size, but it's a problem when I post someone.
I guess.

I said random women, not posters.

if you have a pic of said trainer with her SO/SOs (whom im sure I can picture in my head right now :look: ) then do so..but at the end of the day this is about dude/dude's pocket

not gonna let yall trurn this around like yall did the SAHD thread.

K.

Aside from the 1 lone success story in the thread, Fela mentioned SOs. I take SO to mention something more than someone just merely being attracted to you. An SO actually takes you seriously as a mate. Anyhoo, people can post opinions about what Tamar, Toni, and J-Hud (and other pictures of random women) look like in regard to size, but it's a problem when I post someone.
I guess.

K.

There were actually several women that have posted about their weight and DHs/SOs -- FemmeCreole HollyGolightly and PretteePlease just to name a few. There are numerous others in this thread with "success" stories that have pics in their siggies and avatars that speak for themselves as well. Weight is relevant to the premise of this thread.

they mentioned weight but they also mentioned their SOs/type of men they're meeting at their weights

there lies the difference but still about money

anyway..

Prettee needs to come and tell us more about Mr Trini

barbiesocialite Pretty pretty pretty

You look fantastic in all of them. Love the middle ones though. The one with the bare midriff and the cargo pants. You have an amazing body. I can only dream of a body like that. I hate anything to do with weights. I am a soft 6-8. I guess I better motivate my thousandaire because I am stuck with him.

Ooh! Barbie idk if its odd for me to say this but you kinda give me Nicole Murphy. I love the first set of pics with the white tank, most black people are gonna prefer the very last pic, and then we can all agree on the black half shirt pic. Everybody except you that is :giggle: you're so pretty.

i know I'm way behind but I saw the pics this morning and didn't have time to post :look: looks like the discussion has shifted now. :look:

Eta: I also love the one with the white wifebeater. My stalkin arse :look:

I like Femme in the pink dress :look:

Last edited:
@barbiesocialite Pretty pretty pretty

You look fantastic in all of them. Love the middle ones though. The one with the bare midriff and the cargo pants. You have an amazing body. I can only dream of a body like that. I hate anything to do with weights. I am a soft 6-8. I guess I better motivate my thousandaire because I am stuck with him.

Thanks Ogoma[USER][/USER]! I'm right with you on the bolded. I feel like all of us cant/dont manage to marry rich, I feel like you can always inspire a man to be richer than he is at present. lol

Ooh! Barbie idk if its odd for me to say this but you kinda give me Nicole Murphy. I love the first set of pics with the white tank, most black people are gonna prefer the very last pic, and then we can all agree on the black half shirt pic. Everybody except you that is :giggle: you're so pretty.

i know I'm way behind but I saw the pics this morning and didn't have time to post :look: looks like the discussion has shifted now. :look:

InchHighPrivateEye your posts slay me, I swear you are funny as hell. Just between me n you, I used to stalk your hair board posts and watch your youtube vids. :look:

Think outside the box when you are outside of the box.

Looking for a rich man and thick? There are plenty of men and women who can appreciate a pretty, solid built woman who are in the ranching, cattle, farm business. I know one down the street who built his wife a second, four story home. It is gorgeous and that man has money.

They cant leave me alone when I go to lowes to do heavy lifting for the plant and yard stuff. :lol: *Note: not conjecture, experience*

Now can someone tag me when the weight conversation is over and there is some legit discussion going on.

Think outside the box when you are outside of the box.

Looking for a rich man and thick? There are plenty of men and women who can appreciate a pretty, solid built woman who are in the ranching, cattle, farm business. I know one down the street who built his wife a second, four story home. It is gorgeous and that man has money.

They cant leave me alone when I go to lowes to do heavy lifting for the plant and yard stuff. :lol: *Note: not conjecture, experience*

Now can someone tag me when the weight conversation is over and there is some legit discussion going on.

this depends on environment and location.

The types of men a woman can get in the DMV at a size 10 is differnt than the types of men they can get down south or midwest. some women are higher on the totem pole more some places than others. If you are on the northern east coast, certain weight and thick body sizes will not attract certain men--doesnt matter what he does.

Thank you!

Not sure is this matters but at my heaviest (see pic in short print dress) I was dating a Greek guy. He always commented on how sexy he thought I was and how I had the perfect butt. :ohwell: He had family money and he had a few cell phone stores to occupy himself. Dude was boring as heck though. He collected stuff so he was always on ebay buying all kinds of tchotchkes. He'd be so excited when something came and I'd be like :look::perplexed I got fed up of him, his toys and his miniature prick.

Then I also dated a black guy who was/is an engineer over at NASA making beaucoup bucks. He was arrogant but I never fed his ego so I think that annoyed him. I guess he expected me to be all over him and be excited about his cars. That stuff don't impress me. He was 36 at the time, never married, no kids and he carried himself like he was a prize. When I came into his life with my "I don't care about your shyt" attitude, he was not too pleased :lachen:

ETA: when I started losing weight and working out the black guy was real happy :lachen: He would encourage me and ask me about my workout routine all the time.

Both guys lived in Central FL

Last edited:
this depends on environment and location.

The types of men a woman can get in the DMV at a size 10 is differnt than the types of men they can get down south or midwest. some women are higher on the totem pole more some places than others. If you are on the northern east coast, certain weight and thick body sizes will not attract certain men--doesnt matter what he does.

Most men in the DMV are not ranchers or farmers either girl :lachen: The man down the road sells Black angus...cows lol, to some major brand names and his wife is a nice looking thick. Old uncle next door has his own private plane and landing strip along with several hundred acres and his wife/girlfriends were not the norm. Just telling women to think outside of the box.

I was speaking from personal experience though, if thats not good enough, well...

Most men in the DMV are not ranchers or farmers either girl :lachen: The man down the road sells Black angus...cows lol, to some major brand names and his wife is a nice looking thick. Old uncle next door has his own private plane and landing strip along with several hundred acres and his wife/girlfriends were not the norm. Just telling women to think outside of the box.

I was speaking from personal experience though, if thats not good enough, well...

well you need to be more specific. you should say "if you're are thick and want a rich man, move down to the south where they have cattle and oil." :lol:

I wonder if women realise that what they deem attractive is not always what men deem attractive. Perhaps american men are different. In my experience most men see women with heavy makeup, especially during the day, in a negative light. Feminine and high glam dont always go together. Natural-looking makeup works best, glam up for night-time.
The girl who wears heavy makeup and dresses UP every day with bright colour on lips cheeks and eyes gets less positive attention than the girl who looks smart, feminine and 'done' i.e well put-together. Men want to see that you care about your appearance but not 50-eleven colours on your face.
This is based on personal experience and on the comments of high-status men, both black and white, that i've had these conversations with.
Disclaimer: i do not live in america and perhaps american men are different.
Sorry if this has been brought up earlier in the thread.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

I guess it would also make sense to hang out w/women who have rich men/man if you want a rich man yourself.

Associations matter.

Back