How To Attract A Rich Man

Never said fat Lenee

My point is that, it isnt "sickly"

this thing black people have in calling everything "sickly" is creepy as phuck

5'4 and size 10..sickly? in what universe. Im only a half inch taller and fluctuate btw 8 and 10..ive never looked sickly ever.

and im sure the only people that would ever make someone feel that way is other black women.

Ohhhh the thicker-bum loving black MEN will have you thinking that a size 10 is a 4 won't they?! :lol:

are you insane?! jokes! the one with my flabbyarse bare middriff is a size 8-10. (it was 2 months after the first pic next to it with the plaid jacket thingy and about a month or two before the pic with the gray/lavender top to the right of it.)

i dont know if its the jacket but that pic makes you seem heavier than the black midriff one. but yea that's the best pic hands down and im not one of the deluded ones talking bobblehead and all that other ish. 4 aint bad but if you ended up topping out at that other size, you'll be alright with your rich black CEO and 5 sons :lol:

is the red dress also the same size range?

seriously barbie you make me sick :lol:

Really pretty barbie. I'm partial to slender frames (I freak out if I'm over a size 3/4), so I think you look best in the first set of photos, but you bod is also banging in that red dress :yep:

Last edited:
i dont know if its the jacket but that pic makes you seem heavier than the black midriff one. but yea that's the best pic hands down and im not one of the deluded ones talking bobblehead and all that other ish. 4 aint bad but if you ended up topping out at that other size, you'll be alright with your rich black CEO and 5 sons :lol:

is the red dress also the same size range?

seriously barbie you make me sick :lol:

:lol:

sorta. but maybe 3-5lbs smaller. lol the red dress is current when me n Billz went to Jamaica. that's a 6-8ish.

I get what you're saying. All of my boys that have known me the longest to see me at all sizes like my current size (except for the one weirdo that thinks we are in a fitness competition lol). Women in general love love love the extra poundage. HOWEVER, I feel like there's a very slight difference in who I attract. Not a lot but subtle. It's not that serious tho, I can live with my current size, but honestly it's just the result of drinkin too much. I need to get my mind and life right. :look::lol:

But yea, I think women can attract men at all sizes. But why not increase your odds in quality over quantity ya know? :yep:

Because you came in here acting up, I had to google what a 5'4" size 10 women could look like:

4g50g0.png

Not fat!

Idk, something about that seems weird. That woman and I are the same weight and height but my pants are a size 2 maybe 4 at the most.

Exactly..like i said her rant's ridiculous. plenty of natchals that have hair longer than a twa and look great. has nothing to do with people hating natchal hair.

few women can pull off a twa(for an extended amount of time esp) IMO.

You mean body wise UmSumayyah?

Yes. she doesnt have far to go but if would make a difference imho.

please stfu :nono:

anyway what size is the jeans with the black croptop..that's the best one, better than the 4 unless of course that's also the size 4?

Yeaaaa my fav too! Also the wife beater shirt and jeans. Love! Barbie you're hot!!!!!

I dont look that good at a size 4. Size 8 I look slim enough. Plus Im an 8 cause my boobs, butt & hips. Lol

That pic with the 5'4 girl at size 10 .....she works out. If she didn't work out that size 10 would look a whole lot different. Ijs

Barbie you look great! Even at your thickest you make yourself look good :yep:
I'm also partial to being slim especially since I'm not a pear or hourglass I gain weight in my belly
I would freak out if I ever were bigger than a size 4. Lots of women carry extra weight well I don't
It's easier to be slimmer , you can pretty much wear anything and look good. The fashion industry is catered to slim/ skinny girls
Easier to wear body con dresses etc...
And apparently you also attract richer men :rofl:
I love Rihanna's body wouldn't mind looking like that
I gotta get back to the gym

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

FelaShrine said:
Never said fat Lenee

My point is that, it isnt "sickly"

this thing black people have in calling everything "sickly" is creepy as phuck

5'4 and size 10..sickly? in what universe. Im only a half inch taller and fluctuate btw 8 and 10..ive never looked sickly ever.

and im sure the only people that would ever make someone feel that way is other black women.

ITA I notice that a lot on this board and it's obnoxious , not directed at you two snaps up
Another one is crackhead , people taking about they would like a crackhead if they dropped beneath a certain weight that is still obese :look: I don't get it I really don't. Super creepy and weird

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Idk, something about that seems weird. That woman and I are the same weight and height but my pants are a size 2 maybe 4 at the most.

I know! Even when I was 20 pounds heavier than that, the highest size I wore was 6-7. There's no way that's a 10. I know we carry weight differently, but I still can't see it.

I wear size 2 now, but I really need a new tailored wardrobe. Nothing fits right, and even when it does, I always look like a little girl trying on grown up clothes. Ugh.

First 2 pics is where I want to get back to at size 5/6. 3rd pic with the print short dress is at my heaviest at size 12. 4th and 5th pic is my current size...10.

I've always had a lot if male attention at all the sizes I've been and it's comes from various classes too. I just felt most comfortable at the 5/6 size. I met DH as a size 8 and he thought I was hotttt at that size.

Attachments

• image-1206620013.jpg
    image-1206620013.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 247
  • image-2059677104.jpg
    image-2059677104.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image-968792568.jpg
    image-968792568.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 221
  • image-480901272.jpg
    image-480901272.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 221
  • image-3269593022.jpg
    image-3269593022.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 234
barbiesocialite awww aren't you cute!!! Yeah we would be right around the same size in the first set of photos, but your waist smaller than mine. Yours is so tiny! It's cute.

I don't really have a fave size for you, I think you look great in all sizes, you're hourglass so your weight distributes evenly. That helps a lot IMO.

I think that she'd have better luck with longer natural hair. A long twist out comes across as more femme.

This girl's hair looks like mine when I do a twist out. I'd love to see her hair at the end of the day...heck, after just one hour outside in Florida's humidity :lol:

If these rich men tend to have a preference for long flowing hair, I think many naturals would be better off flat ironing it, or weaving it up if they want that long hair look IME.

...off to read the rest of this thread

Uugghhh...

First, thank you to the brave and beautiful ladies that posted their photos!

This validates what I have been telling myself and my more voluptuous friends. We need to lose weight/tone up ASAP! In a former life, I was a working model. Now all I have left is the face. I still get flirted with but the caliber of man is totally different! I need to get back to a US 4/6.

*exits thread and heads for the Health & Fitness forum*

thanks guys for the feedback & compliments! :hug2:

thought we needed a visual guide lol time to for me to go hit the health & fitness forum and body inspiration thread. :lol:

I'm 5'4. Maybe I feel this way because people treat me as if I were anorexic when whenever I am on the smaller side.

TwoSnapsUp, I understand what you're saying. I am 5'2". When I was in my mid to late 20's and working my first full time job out of grad school, I lost the rest of the weight I gained in grad school. This was a result of no money and eating alone, so food was no longer a social event. I weighed between 120-125 and liked the way my clothes fit. I was between sizes 8 and 10. My doctor didn't like it and wanted my weight closer to 135. My gyno agreed. So for several months, I took pills to make me eat and got back up to 135, but would fluctuate back and forth after that. In the two weeks before a doctor's appointment, I would eat like crazy.

I have always had boobs with just enough hips and butt to hold up my jeans. The doctor was WM In his 60's, but a country doctor. My gyno is WF who was then in her 30's who went to Duke. So maybe it also has to do with the part of the country you're in not just race.

I've been creeping in here and I agree that it's weird how people say you're "too small" at certain sizes. When I was a size eight my relatives were always trying to get me to eat. Now that I'm a four/six, non-black people call me skinny, but they don't act like it's negative the way some black people do.

ETA I'm 5'7" by the way.

Ummm 30+ butterballs please check in. There has to be a least one outlier out there right? Any exceptions to the rules ? Anyone? Are we doomed to the miserable life of thousandaires? Anyone ?

*puts down Starbursts and heads to the Health Forum*

Not sure how much Ebert was worth but there was always Chaz Ebert

sure she already had children before she marryied him and spent majority of the marriage as his nurse but girls gotta do what she can deal with I guess.

Ok, I wouldn't call you fat @ 8, but you do carry 4 well. A 10 on a 5'4 frame is not sickly :lachen: My goal is an 8. I could of put up some current body shots but my phone erased my sht.

Yes, Peter Griffins. :yep:

Back