How To Attract A Rich Man

This thread is reminding me of the Amber Rose thread when I said I was depressed because I ballooned to a size 6-8 (5'7) and would rather off myself or become bulimic if I ever hit double digits.

see, this is why. I'm not in college or high school. gotta deal with the real population of men. plus I like to look good too. :look:

This thread is reminding me of the Amber Rose thread when I said I was depressed because I ballooned to a size 6-8 (5'7) and would rather off myself or become bulimic if I ever hit double digits.

see, this is why. I'm not in college or high school. gotta deal with the real population of men. plus I like to look good too. :look:

Yeah exactly! I am slimming back down for me but also because I like fit guys and as a child didn't like to be chosen last on anyone's team. :spinning:

I do agree 100% with Barbie and Prettee. The slimmer and hotter you are the better selection a girl has.

I also agree completely.

Growing up, I was always bigger than my very slim friends. My size 10 was huge next to their size 2 and 4. Big boobs and arse just don't make me look slim, even with a flat belly. They always said my pretty face and curvy figure would get me all the attention. Well, that was never the case.

It got much better when I got into my 20s.....
Anyway, I want a rich man so I have work to do. I don't think I'll achieve a 6, but for now I'll work on getting back to the 10 and wear a waist cincher.

chile. @ the bolded.

One of my play little sisters told me the other day that her brother and his friends were talking about a girl that was overweight "I don't think you should reply to her texts. She's not really in shape." :look:

and these are young men just with a college degree and no money yet. :look:

The only guy that wanted to talk to her was the fat one that said it was cool because he's out of shape too.:ohwell:

I can't lie. The bolded made me laugh.

Another thing I realized. I got more attention when my hair was longer, APL and longer. I did not realize I had long hair back then. SMH at not finding this site when my hair first start showing signs of breakage.

Question for all:

Do you consider Toni Braxton slim?
Tamar Braxton?
Jennifer Hudson post weight watchers?

Toni = yes
Tamar = no. that's why she sleeps in makeup and wears blonde lacefronts because she's holding on to Vince for dear life. A man she wouldnt have met if she weren't Toni Braxton's sister and he wasn't her manager.
Jennifer Hudson = medium. I like her current size. It wouldnt be a hinderance.

Another thing I realized. I got more attention when my hair was longer, APL and longer. I did not realize I had long hair back then. SMH at not finding this site when my hair first start showing signs of breakage.

Shoot, I've gotten brave and recently got into wigs/braids as a protective style until I get the length that I want. I've had pretty positive responses so far. However, I already have funny stories about guys attempting to run their fingers through my lace front and acting unfazed :lachen:

I think Toni is thicker these days since I last seen her on the show
Tamar is a not slim IMO either, not really "thick" hard to explain
Jenn is slim I'd say
I'll throw a wrench into the comparison and say Rihanna is very slim, looks amazing but not sure I want to achieve that look, maybe her with 10 -15 more pounds of ***/thighs.

I'll throw a wrench into the comparison and say Rihanna is very slim, looks amazing but not sure I want to achieve that look, maybe her with 10 -15 more pounds of ***/thighs.

No way. Rihanna is not very slim. She's just slim. I love her size and figure (even though its due to overworking, drugs, caffeine and adderall. :look:)

LOL that's interesting. I really like myself at a size 6, and I'm the same height as you. I think I look much more womanly at that size, and not in a bad way. My SO would never say it to me, but I sense that he likes me better at that size too. I'm trying to eat my way back there now lol. I'm a size 4.

Yes, she looks amazing, for sure.

Ohh kk, so who would be 'very slim' to you?

Jessica White.

jw2.jpg

Sports_Illustrated_Swimsuit_Models_spl75696_003.jpg

rich men love her. :look:

^^Ahhh I see.

Edit: Didn't see you edit that post, soz!

Ok barbiesocialite, you just helped me put down the fat girl cake and go harder for Operation Bare Midriff!

Last edited:
^^Ahhh I see.

Edit: Didn't see you edit that post, soz!

Ok barbiesocialite, you just helped me put down the fat girl cake and go harder for Operation Bare Midriff!

OKKKKKKKK!

I haven't had a flat stomach since my 20s.
Thank goodness I'm back to low carbing

Excuse me, need to do an extra set of callanetics abs.
SMH

Last edited:
Hey barbie, how do men respond to you when between sizes you desire?

at present it's too much of a gamble. a toss up. never know what I'm gonna get. At the current size, it attracts older men that are successful or have a lot of money, however, not always the younger ones. It's not the same rate. I attracted the most successful younger men at my skinniest. I like myself at all sizes but I like my life simple: being super thin I already know who I'm most likely to get. :yep:

you guys are a trip. wear a corset at night. do occasional crunches and limit sugar and carbs. flat tummies are easier to obtain than losing weight (well to me, IMO lol).

you guys are a trip. wear a corset at night. do occasional crunches and limit sugar and carbs. flat tummies are easier to obtain than losing weight (well to me, IMO lol).

please stfu :nono:

anyway what size is the jeans with the black croptop..that's the best one, better than the 4 unless of course that's also the size 4?

please stfu :nono:

anyway what size is the jeans with the black croptop..that's the best one, better than the 4 unless of course that's also the size 4?

are you insane?! jokes! the one with my flabbyarse bare middriff is a size 8-10. (it was 2 months after the first pic next to it with the plaid jacket thingy and about a month or two before the pic with the gray/lavender top to the right of it.)

Last edited:
Never said fat Lenee

My point is that, it isnt "sickly"

this thing black people have in calling everything "sickly" is creepy as phuck

5'4 and size 10..sickly? in what universe. Im only a half inch taller and fluctuate btw 8 and 10..ive never looked sickly ever.

and im sure the only people that would ever make someone feel that way is other black women.

Back