How To Attract A Rich Man

^she was delusional

Jenniferpic.jpg

ver ten years later, there is still a great deal of pressure for black women to conform to a Eurocentric view of beauty. Black men, too, have been subjected to our society’s flawed racial logic that teaches all of us that natural black hair is ugly, and straight, long hair is pretty.

:rolleyes:

Yes because all natchals must have twas else thy are conforming to "euro beauty"..wonder what the natchals with longer hair should do with themselves.

obviously her rants arent helping her if she has to put money down for a matchmaker.

Exactly..like i said her rant's ridiculous. plenty of natchals that have hair longer than a twa and look great. has nothing to do with people hating natchal hair.

few women can pull off a twa(for an extended amount of time esp) IMO.

You mean body wise UmSumayyah?

Exactly..like i said her rant's ridiculous. plenty of natchals that have hair longer than a twa and look great. has nothing to do with people hating natchal hair.

few women can pull off a twa(for an extended amount of time esp) IMO.

You mean body wise UmSumayyah?

you know that's what UmSumayyah is talking about. :lol: She's so low-key in her posts but slick with it. lol

The girl wasnt huge or big enough for me to really mention it but it wouldnt kill her to drop a few. I think its her attitude and the TWA that is hurting her more than anything else tho.

^ Ok thanks but unless she's trying to get an oyibo, I think she can get a brotha with that shape. :lol:

she needs to get over herself regarding her hair though.

reminds me of how Im the only person who hates when Viola ditches the wigs and goes around with her burnt orange twa #doesntflatterher.

^ Ok thanks but unless she's trying to get an oyibo, I think she can get a brotha with that shape. :lol:

I don't think so. She's plus sized, which is a turn off to rich men.

jenniferpic5.jpg

She's had a high end matchmaker for two years, and has yet to score one date. Clearly, she's doing something wrong.

She has a choice. She can change her look to appeal to more men - i.e. lose weight, and grow/weave up hair. Or she can keep whining about eurocentric standards of beauty, and stay alone.

I don't think so. She's plus sized, which is a turn off to rich men.

jenniferpic5.jpg

She's had a high end matchmaker for two years, and has yet to score one date. Clearly, she's doing something wrong.

She has a choice. She can change her look to appeal to more men - i.e. lose weight, and grow/weave up hair. Or she can keep whining about eurocentric standards of beauty, and stay alone.

true. appearance is like a calling card. the better it looks the more calls you get. 2 years and not a single call back? something aint right.

I use my picture for certain resumec and job apps. :look:

you know I didnt see her as looking for a rich dude, I thought she was looking for help getting dates period. Is the matchmaker she hired for wealthy dudes? I should probabl;y reread the article :lol:

you know I didnt see her as long for a rich dude, I thought she was looking for any dude. Is the matchmaker she hired for wealthy dudes? I should probabl;y reread the article :lol:

I think she is looking for any dude. which makes this even sadder. even regla men aint calling or hollering?! she's complaining, yet thirsty. makes a whole lot of sense. :rolleyes:

dont feel sorry for her at all. clearly it's what she wants.

you know I didnt see her as looking for a rich dude, I thought she was looking for help getting dates period. Is the matchmaker she hired for wealthy dudes? I should probabl;y reread the article :lol:

She hired a high end matchmaker. That's why I assumed that she was looking for wealthy men.

I've noticed that the income of my suitors was inversely proportional to my weight.

I'm also 5'8. I met my husband when I was around 143 lbs, and in the best shape of my life. When I was much thinner (138 - 140 lbs), I dated guys that were even wealthier.

So all it takes is a 3-5lb weight difference for you to snag a wealthier man? Am I reading this correctly? Can a man even notice 3lbs? I'm not being funny, but is this forreal? Did you ever think that maybe it was just chance and not a 3lb weight loss that opened the door to wealthier men?

The few posts I've read make everything seem so complicated. Men are simple. Keep yourself up and look good, you will be attractive in their eyes (IF you're even their type anyway). However, I didn't marry rich so I guess my 2 cents can be taken with a grain of salt :lol:

The few posts I've read make everything seem so complicated. Men are simple. Keep yourself up and look good, you will be attractive in their eyes (IF you're even their type anyway). However, I didn't marry rich so I guess my 2 cents can be taken with a grain of salt :lol:

People keep saying this. I think it's only complex because people keep asking 50-11 of the same question. :lol: I don't purposely date rich (i'll take stable and ambitious) or aspire to do so, however I think it's simple: be hot and interesting. It's what yardyspice said: every man wants the hottest he can get at his pay grade." The more money you want the hotter (and usually thinner) you have to be. lol

So all it takes is a 3-5lb weight difference for you to snag a wealthier man? Am I reading this correctly? Can a man even notice 3lbs? I'm not being funny, but is this forreal? Did you ever think that maybe it was just chance and not a 3lb weight loss that opened the door to wealthier men?

The few posts I've read make everything seem so complicated. Men are simple. Keep yourself up and look good, you will be attractive in their eyes (IF you're even their type anyway). However, I didn't marry rich so I guess my 2 cents can be taken with a grain of salt :lol:[/QUOTE

Believe it or not it can make a difference its crazy, I think if your already kind of on the thin side. For example, when I would colonics done it was normal for me to loose about 4 pounds. My face would look slimmer, I look less bloated Ect. My gut would look smaller and my waist more contoured. They were small changes but you could tell.

I don't think if your already a lot overweight it will.

As far as dating rich, Ive only seen thin/average women with wealthy dudes, but I don't think its the end all and be all.

Last edited:
barbiesocialite said:
People keep saying this. I think it's only complex because people keep asking 50-11 of the same question. :lol: I don't purposely date rich (i'll take stable and ambitious) or aspire to do so, however I think it's simple: be hot and interesting. It's what yardyspice said: every man wants the hottest he can get at his pay grade." The more money you want the hotter (and usually thinner) you have to be. lol

Yeah pretty much the take home message of all these "get a good/wealthy man threads" is to be as hot as you can be.
And being hot is related to hot even though Barbie , you told us how youre hot with minimal effort but I feel like that's after years of practice
This being hot thing is a lot of effort for me so it's probably gonna take time :lachen:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yeah pretty much the take home message of all these "get a good/wealthy man threads" is to be as hot as you can be.
And being hot is related to hot even though Barbie , you told us how youre hot with minimal effort but I feel like that's after years of practice
This being hot thing is a lot of effort for me so it's probably gonna take time :lachen:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

you are correct. I still think there's no such thing as an ugly woman, any woman can be as hot as she's willing to work toward. :yep:

I'm not rich man hot IMO, but I'm inspire a man to get 2-3 jobs/hustles and change his profession so he can be successful & make more money type of hot. lololol Most of my exes upgrade their careers, diversify their portfolios or add a 2nd field of interest to their resume when we date. :look::lol:

However, I do know women who are rich man hot. Unless they met the guy in college, they are usually thin (size 6 and under) and/or certified bad bangers.:yep: Honestly, not all of them are interesting. They just look good. :look:

edit: thinking about my favorite show Duck Dynasty with the redneck millionaires. most of them met their wives when they were in hs or college and all of the women are rail thin, well-dressed and superhot while the men look like homeless cavemen that dont shower. :lachen:

Last edited:

True! If you look good to the person in question (bonus points if you are the type who is attractive to MOST people) and you will have options...and yes, you will probably attract at least a man who has a nice, stable income.

Sometimes women kinda spend too much time on dudes are not about anything and wait around until the good guys are snagged....then they will start bellyaching at 35 about ain't no man calling them. lol

True! If you look good to the person in question (bonus points if you are the type who is attractive to MOST people) and you will have options...and yes, you will probably attract at least a man who has a nice, stable income.

Sometimes women kinda spend too much time on dudes are not about anything and wait around until the good guys are snagged....then they will start bellyaching at 35 about ain't no man calling them. lol

I don't think age has anything to do with it at all. Matter of fact older women seem to marry better on average when they do marry or re-marry. Kerry Washington, Mellody Hobson, the 41-yr-old doctor chick dating the politician dude in that one thread, and a lot of other women too....

If we're discussing the chick that was posted, clearly her issues are far beyond and more important than her age. Personality, body, hair, the list goes on......

Last edited:
Size 6 and under...wow. I can do a size 10 and at that size I look sickly...
I might have to settle for the men making 250k and under...

A 5 lb difference is the equivalent of one pants size. So yes, it's very noticeable.

It wasn't just chance. The men that I dated were adamant about their woman being thin. I turned down a marriage proposal from one because he was starting to give me a complex about my weight. He would talk about how unattractive and fat his ex wife got, and how it was simple for women to be attractive - they just had to be in shape. He also tried to convince me not to get breast implants because he thought it would make me look fat.

Last edited:
Rich men don't in general like fat women. Sorry to hurt feelings but SLIM WINS WITH RICH MEN.

I'm 5'1.5 163lbs I'm fat and my dude is an exception young dudes with money want in general young hot slim bikini fit women. He got caught up on my personality but since losing 10lbs since I met him a month ago he is now asking about my goal weight etc. My dude is asking at which weight I would be bikini ready :look: I told this ninja I'm not bikini ready until I get a tummy tuck but he seems to be confused.

He likes my hair nappy too. He saw my struggle bun when he stalked my life at the gym. I didn't have on my wig :look: I had on a hat. Then the next time I saw him I had on my wig and he was like ummm you look younger without the wig. I hate the wig and I never want to see you in it again. :lachen: I think i messed up on the first date confessing I had on a wig. I don't know why I did that. Either way I explained my hair fell out after a stylist left the salon with poison chemicals on my scalp. He understood but he likes my hair down and curly, or in a bun to the back or side of my head. Not on the top like a ballerina. I wear my hair how I like but I take his feelings in to consideration so sometimes I move my bun once I meet up with him at the gym.

Rich men don't in general like fat women. Sorry to hurt feelings but SLIM WINS WITH RICH MEN.

I'm 5'1.5 163lbs I'm fat and my dude is an exception young dudes with money want in general young hot slim bikini fit women. He got caught up on my personality but since losing 10lbs since I met him a month ago he is now asking about my goal weight etc. My dude is asking at which weight I would be bikini ready :look: I told this ninja I'm not bikini ready until I get a tummy tuck but he seems to be confused.

He likes my hair nappy too. He saw my struggle bun when he stalked my life at the gym. I didn't have on my wig :look: I had on a hat. Then the next time I saw him I had on my wig and he was like ummm you look younger without the wig. I hate the wig and I never want to see you in it again. :lachen: I think i messed up on the first date confessing I had on a wig. I don't know why I did that. Either way I explained my hair fell out after a stylist left the salon with poison chemicals on my scalp. He understood but he likes my hair down and curly, or in a bun to the back or side of my head. Not on the top like a ballerina. I wear my hair how I like but I take his feelings in to consideration so sometimes I move my bun once I meet up with him at the gym.

chile. @ the bolded.

One of my play little sisters told me the other day that her brother and his friends were talking about a girl that was overweight "I don't think you should reply to her texts. She's not really in shape." :look:

and these are young men just with a college degree and no money yet. :look:

The only guy that wanted to talk to her was the fat one that said it was cool because he's out of shape too.:ohwell:

Last edited:
Size 6 and under...wow. I can do a size 10 and at that size I look sickly...
I might have to settle for the men making 250k and under...

Haha I feel you. I'm a slim looking 10 when I am a size 10 :look:

Not my opinion but the fellas' (black and white)

I do agree 100% with Barbie and Prettee. The slimmer and hotter you are the better selection a girl has.

Back