How To Attract A Rich Man

barbiesocialite maybe you'll have luck on LinkedIn. Try doing a search for the CC's name and you may find people who are affiliated.

hmmmmm good idea. thanks! SweetNic_JA

I'm not particularly looking for a man or relationship of any kind but I personally believe as a life rule that every thing you do, places you frequent and decisions to you make should be in your best interest. I could learn a lot from being surrouned by millionaires and it would expose me to a lot of people and new things so it's def something I think I might look into. :yep:

I understand. My very first college internship/co-op was possible because I went onto Monster.com, found an email address and wrote a convincing letter. It landed in the right person's inbox and I got a job a few weeks later. LinkedIn could open the door to that particular circle. Good luck :up:

I have so much to say...don't know where to start. I posted a video of my friend and I doing the "experiment" earlier in this thread. I left out a part...I met someone at the end of the night, a Black CEO here in NYC. We've been dating the past couple of weeks. He's much older than I am...but we seem to be enjoying each others company. My coworker calls him "Mr. Big" :lol: . I'm not trying to steal from Sex and the City, but I think its cute.

At first I thought he was looking for a sugar baby, but he seems really interested in me and hasn't offered cash or an arrangement of some sort. I'm glad, because that would have reallllllllllly been a turn off.

Our first date, he took me on a business meeting with him. He was buying out the top part of a restaurant here in the city for a dinner with his clients. We went to the restaurant and tasted almost everything on the menu, including their best wines. He wanted to know my opinion and what would be a good fit for the party. He even went with my choice of wine.

He's incredibly handsome...looks no where near 50.

I don't know...we'll see how this goes.

This happened last week at the Belmont Stakes horse race & the guy steered the conversation back & you can tell he was slightly annoyed by the interruption (his father walking over to us asking how to fix his phone's voicemail...really?).

He turned back to me & said "Soooooo, Ecuador..." as we were talking about his vacation in Ecuador & my vacation in Southern Italy. The father interrupted again after that...on purpose I think...and so did my date (yes, i was there with a different guy who knew both guys). I was done after that.

I would have looked at that as a red flag. If Pops don't like you off the jump do you think it's worth it? I mean I wouldn't be intimidated by my SOs dad not liking me because of the type of dad I have, but if a man's father was being as persistent as the scenario you just mentioned in our initial meeting, I would have left it alone.

Last edited:
I have so much to say...don't know where to start. I posted a video of my friend and I doing the "experiment" earlier in this thread. I left out a part...I met someone at the end of the night, a Black CEO here in NYC. We've been dating the past couple of weeks. He's much older than I am...but we seem to be enjoying each others company. My coworker calls him "Mr. Big" :lol: . I'm not trying to steal from Sex and the City, but I think its cute.

At first I thought he was looking for a sugar baby, but he seems really interested in me and hasn't offered cash or an arrangement of some sort. I'm glad, because that would have reallllllllllly been a turn off.

Our first date, he took me on a business meeting with him. He was buying out the top part of a restaurant here in the city for a dinner with his clients. We went to the restaurant and tasted almost everything on the menu, including their best wines. He wanted to know my opinion and what would be a good fit for the party. He even went with my choice of wine.

He's incredibly handsome...looks no where near 50.

I don't know...we'll see how this goes.

What's "the experiment"? Is that the one about dining alone in a nice restaurant?

I checked out Rare Bar & Grill in Chelsea yesterday night. I might have gone too late because the restaurant was pretty quiet. Mostly women and families were dining there. I'm probably going to check out a steakhouse next week. I know about Delmonico's and Capital Grille. Anybody have any other suggestions? I work in Chelsea/Meatpacking so closer to work is better. I also need to remember NOT to go to the gym beforehand so I'm not carrying around my workout bag.

Last edited:
Don't want this thread to die soooo I had decided to finally try the sit at the bar alone while on vacation lol I don't drink but I still was able to attract attention just from that

-light make-up, hair down, a sundress, cute kitten heeled shoes annnnd sniffling since I am catching a cold got me a business card and my meal & tea (don't judge me)paid for by a Doctor I think I did well for the first time

I did start the conversations first but all I asked was may I ask what your having lol I just need to work on being more approachable I may get looks but only the crazy ones be bold smh Arrrgghhh Ok goodnight I'll see if I get lucky these next few days

hmmmmm good idea. thanks! SweetNic_JA

I'm not particularly looking for a man or relationship of any kind but I personally believe as a life rule that every thing you do, places you frequent and decisions to you make should be in your best interest. I could learn a lot from being surrouned by millionaires and it would expose me to a lot of people and new things so it's def something I think I might look into. :yep:

You might have to start having lunch there and make friends with the staff and network to find out what's open.

I keep telling Soca WE need golf lessons :look: he is resisting and I told him he needs to do it to further his career bromances.
Soca resistance is futile :assimilat

Once you attract them they might want to eat some things you have never even considered. Are you willing to go out of your comfort zone as far as what you will eat or at least try?

I have had Indian, Bosnian, Persian and sushi in the last few weeks. Luckily I've had Indian/sushi before so I knew what I was in for but I had to trust that he knew what I liked on the others because he suggested what I should eat at the other places.

I am going back on my saying I wouldn't discuss Soca. I need a place to vent. I'm practicing being mildly vapid, this is some bull I'm smart and know a lil bit about a variety of subjects I mean I won on a game show. Why do I have to sit around acting like his arse is showing me a whole new world, shining, shimmering splendid?

I like him and I want to date him long term is it too early to accept LARGE gifts because I was offered one and I thought I should consult with you kind ladies :giggle: as to if accepting it looks gold diggery or if this might be some kind of test or if I should just take it and smile.

Few things I've been considering:
a. we haven't kissed
b. it is something that he knows I need
c. it would really help me out
d. we have only had a few dates it hasn't even been a month
e. his ego might be bruised if I decline I don't want this to happen: US :gorgeous: :superman: ME :nono: HIM:cry: :roadrunner: then I'm like :cry: :giggle:
d. I really wanted to be like :woot: :bdance: :yep: :circle: :cloud9: on the spot :look: just being real

Married people are especially encouraged to reply EverythingOldIsNew Zaynab SophieDulce Browndilocks carcajada biancaelyse snillohsss @i'smarriednow @ what ever married woman wants to chime in

PretteePlease

What stood out to me about your post is that you outlined what this gift means for you and how he will feel if you reject the gift. But the real question is what this gift means for him and what will he think after you accept it? I'd be more focused on where his mind is at rather than a time table of gift accepting. JMO.

You must really like this guy. I've never seen you like this. :giggle:

I would have looked at that as a red flag. If Pops don't like you off the jump do you think it's worth it? I mean I wouldn't be intimidated by my SOs dad not liking me because of the type of dad I have, but if a man's father was being as persistent as the scenario you just mentioned in our initial meeting, I would have left it alone.

Oh and I sure did leave the whole situation alone. Their loss :-) At the end of the horse race #11 this same father begged me to stay for the after party. As I was leaving he held both of my hands, called me 'so beautiful' and insisted I stay for the party. Hell to the no (in a friendly way)! I boarded that train back to Manhattan with my date.

PretteePlease

It really depends on the man, but generally speaking, if he is offering and you want or need it, then take it.

Someone I know knows a woman who was married to a middle eastern prince. The person says the woman took/got barely nothing from that marriage and considers the woman quite daft for not looking out for her best interests while in the marriage.

***sanitizing ;) ***

Last edited:
Oh and I sure did leave the whole situation alone. Their loss :-) At the end of the horse race #11 this same father begged me to stay for the after party. As I was leaving he held both of my hands, called me 'so beautiful' and insisted I stay for the party. Hell to the no (in a friendly way)! I boarded that train back to Manhattan with my date.

This puts things in a whole new perspective. Maybe the dad was cock-blocking because he was interested in you. :giggle:

I am going back on my saying I wouldn't discuss Soca. I need a place to vent. I'm practicing being mildly vapid, this is some bull I'm smart and know a lil bit about a variety of subjects I mean I won on a game show. Why do I have to sit around acting like his arse is showing me a whole new world, shining, shimmering splendid?

:grin::grin::grin:

just quoted for emphasis.

Better take that ish and go. As long as you dont give the air of needing it/desperation

but what do i know about such things :look:

I would take the gift. I also don't like to act like I'm not used to receiving nice things so I'd take it and not bat an eye.:look: I think if you make a big deal about it, it makes it seem like you're not worth it or you're trying to avoid looking gold diggerish (which you think your refusal does) if that makes sense. That's just me though:look:

Also if it;s something you need and he saw that, I'd take that as a sign he's paying attention and wants to take care of something you need.:yep:

Wealthy men or men in general??

white men :lol:
I think I am going to stay on the weave challenge as my hair has been doing well, but get some braids for about 1.5 months just because its summer and I like wearing braids in the summer :yep:
Also I need to change my hangouts too, so I can be more accessible.

Do you think him liking you was the reason why he didn't want you to talk to his son? Some men are grimy like that.

white men :lol:
I think I am going to stay on the weave challenge as my hair has been doing well, but get some braids for about 1.5 months just because its summer and I like wearing braids in the summer :yep:
Also I need to change my hangouts too, so I can be more accessible.

Wealthy men like straight long hair. This has been researched apparently

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Back