How To Attract A Rich Man

I finally ate out by myself!! I sat at the bar though. LOL Think I'm going to do it again for lunch today. Wait, I look a hot mess @ work today though. Maybe I should just find a drive-thru. o_O

So I finished Powerful and Feminine the other day and it is a great read. But I'm totally infatuated by Simply irresistable. Holy crap! Barbie I've been thinking about you the entire time I've been reading it. I've got to go back and reread that thread you had about Sirens... :lol:

So I finished Powerful and Feminine the other day and it is a great read. But I'm totally infatuated by Simply irresistable. Holy crap! @Barbie I've been thinking about you the entire time I've been reading it. I've got to go back and reread that thread you had about Sirens... :lol:

belleama Can you share the authors' names please?

belleama Can you share the authors' names please?

I can do you one better. Here are the links to the kindle and paperback versions. :grin:

Powerful and feminine

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BI1PAU/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

http://www.amazon.com/Powerful-Femi...c-Attention/dp/0983268908/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Simply Irresistible

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CLYG5S/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Irresi...amous-Women/dp/076242673X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

There are way more books/resources in the Sensual thread pinned at the top of the forum as well. :yep:

I fly to Chicago tomorrow. Bags packed. Nails, eyebrows, and hair done.

I think I'll do Chicago Q for lunch and the Sofitel for happy hr/drinks. This is big for me. I don't eat out alone and it'll be a lot of work not to keep myself occupied with my phone.

I fly to Chicago tomorrow. Bags packed. Nails, eyebrows, and hair done.

I think I'll do Chicago Q for lunch and the Sofitel for happy hr/drinks. This is big for me. I don't eat out alone and it'll be a lot of work not to keep myself occupied with my phone.

You can do it!! Its actually not that bad esp when you know your hair & face is beat!! Yesss surrr! Keep us posted.

Well re:socializing with rich ppl, I got invited to a loft party this weekend. My guy cousin (handsome chap) is dating a solidly wealthy Jewish Princess (she digs black guys) and he invited me to a party she's throwing. He said it'd be lots of trust fund babies.
It's 20's themed so I have no idea what the hell to wear but it sounds fun.. If nothing else, ima get my drank on lol.

Well re:socializing with rich ppl, I got invited to a loft party this weekend. My guy cousin (handsome chap) is dating a solidly wealthy Jewish Princess (she digs black guys) and he invited me to a party she's throwing. He said it'd be lots of trust fund babies.
It's 20's themed so I have no idea what the hell to wear but it sounds fun.. If nothing else, ima get my drank on lol.

A flapper costume. The short dresses with the funny hats. They may at any point in time break out into The Charleston.

Sorry Belle

They are currently having telephone conversations. She see's him when she goes to use his gym. He mentioned her learning more about his business so that she will understand what he does and is able to speak on it when he introduces her to his people. He's a CEO of a stock brokerage firm.

I overheard a conversation with them making plans to go out for dinner. That was last week, not sure if it happened. I'm sure she would have told me if he did. Why haven't they gone out yet? What is taking him so long?

She showed me pics of his apartment, very nice place. Very modern with Chicago skyline, millennium park views.

He's already mentioned her moving in with him. She said no way.
I know some of the ladies here said rich men move fast but they haven't gone on an official date yet!!!! :nono:

Last edited:
So I missed the lunch crowd. Got in late rental car took forever got lost etc. so I'm finally getting to a restaurant to eat. Not many people here. :( I'm at the bar all alone.

[USER=3448]PretteePlease[/USER];18565445 said:
girl you supposed to skip the late lunch and go for happy hour leave ABORT MISSION UNTIL 630 OR 7PM go get you some popeyes :lachen:

Lmao. I ended up getting something(saves half for when my sis gets to town). I walked around magnificent mile. I got looks and one guy came up to me and said I was beautiful. Yay. Lol. I'm at the hotel soaking my feet lol before I head out for happy hr and before we all go to the club.

Since I'm young (23) I took the advice to go for potential. Therefore, there's Engineer (just graduated with me), 2nd Year Law School, and Future Med School (still in undergrad). All of them are busy as heck, but hey. Delay gratification. :lol:

ETA: LovelyLouboutin What did you wear?

Last edited:
if you are going to be there anyways stand behind a single dude or someone who looks almost finished and then pounce on the seat.

a nice gentleman may want to offer his seat.

flapper duh! :grin:

All this prep work and neither venture went as planned or imagined BUT I not only went to two restaurants by myself and was prepared to be social lol but I also ate at a restaurant by myself. This is a first for me and I'm proud of myself.

if you are going to be there anyways stand behind a single dude or someone who looks almost finished and then pounce on the seat.

a nice gentleman may want to offer his seat.

Yes it was lots of girls, groups, or couples. I stood over there but no one was budging. I left after 45 min.

I think the biggest problem is finding one who is not into cocaine, mdma or any other drugs. This seems so rampant in the city. Many are wealthy, but have a ton of baggage. When you find a guy who's nice, drug free, wealthy and treats you right - keep him close.

I think the biggest problem is finding one who is not into cocaine, mdma or any other drugs. This seems so rampant in the city. Many are wealthy, but have a ton of baggage. When you find a guy who's nice, drug free, wealthy and treats you right - keep him close.

Where are you meeting these guys? I have yet to meet guys like this. I dislike drugs and would never be around someone who does them. I also side eye those who drink too much ( Idont drink at all and have acoholic family members so I watch closely to determine if a guy may fall into that category as I am having none of that).

You may need a new environment and type.

Where are you meeting these guys? I have yet to meet guys like this. I dislike drugs and would never be around someone who does them. I also side eye those who drink too much ( Idont drink at all and have acoholic family members so I watch closely to determine if a guy may fall into that category as I am having none of that).

You may need a new environment and type.
i personally am not seeing someone like this, but when I go out (Soho, Meat Packing, etc), there is a lot of this activity going on. Very wealthy but drugs seems like candy in these circles.

I haven't really seen this in the UES men, but I don't venture in that area very often.

The guy I'm seeing is totally not into that lifestyle, but he's not from NYC.

Since I'm young (23) I took the advice to go for potential. Therefore, there's Engineer (just graduated with me), 2nd Year Law School, and Future Med School (still in undergrad). All of them are busy as heck, but hey. Delay gratification. :lol:

ETA: LovelyLouboutin What did you wear?

Yesterday I wore this. I wore the flats when I was walking around in the city. And I had gold heel sandals for the restaurants.

Attachments

• image-2008548699.jpg
    image-2008548699.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 121
  • image-4254430442.jpg
    image-4254430442.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1703038518.jpg
    image-1703038518.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 103
Today I have on the orange dress and the belt and flats. Tonight ill wear the tattoo dress.

Attachments

• image-281449095.jpg
    image-281449095.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 137
  • image-2983085522.jpg
    image-2983085522.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image-213677813.jpg
    image-213677813.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3216924785.jpg
    image-3216924785.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 160
girl you supposed to skip the late lunch and go for happy hour leave ABORT MISSION UNTIL 630 OR 7PM go get you some popeyes :lachen:

:lachen:

All this prep work and neither venture went as planned or imagined BUT I not only went to two restaurants by myself and was prepared to be social lol but I also ate at a restaurant by myself. This is a first for me and I'm proud of myself.

I think that's great LovelyLouboutin! It will only get better for you with practice. How are you going to challenge yourself for next time?

Today I have on the orange dress and the belt and flats. Tonight ill wear the tattoo dress.

The tattoo dress is pretty...I hope your evening is eventful!

I'm watching Pretty Woman right now and it's reminding me of some of you ladies in this thread...all the parts where everyone is grooming her to be on his level and all the nice places they went together, etc.

Back