How To Attract A Rich Man

Do you all know of any wealthy black wives that rock visibly natural hair (Not including black wives in the entertainment industry)?

Four years ago when I joined the Army there were no natural females. Now they are everywhere. So, if you're not seeing natural females married to rich men maybe you should look harder or start the trend... :look:

Hey Ladies just wanted to share what I found out today.

My father attended a conference in Las Vegas called "CeoSpace". Long story short, it is a room of investors and millionaires who come together 5 times a year to figure out which entrepeneur projects they want to invest in. My dad said I should have went...I agreed!

Come to find out, this event is apart of Forbe's "Must-Attend 2013 Conferences"...the dates have passed but the site is to be updated soon. Here's the link to conferences in your area:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhall/2013/01/17/must-attend-2013-conferences-for-entrepreneurs/

I am not so much interested in fishing for rich men here, but rather networking with people who are in a position to at the very least offer advice and tips for launching my business.

On the mingling-side, any bay area girls may want to check out the events happening at the America's Cup this summer. The Louis Vuitton Cup starts 7/4. :yep:

http://www.americascup.com/en/events

Do you all know of any wealthy black wives that rock visibly natural hair (Not including black wives in the entertainment industry)?

I should restate the question.

Do you know of any wealthy men that PROPOSED to black women who wore their curly afro 4A, 4B, 4C, 4Z hair out daily while dating?

Im just curious.

Four years ago when I joined the Army there were no natural females. Now they are everywhere. So, if you're not seeing natural females married to rich men maybe you should look harder or start the trend... :look:

Thanks but I won't be starting that trend. My fine, fragile 4A MBL curls falls out less, are longer & easier to care when it's blow dried & flat ironed on a weekly basis. Way less detangling @ the end of the week, therefore less breakage.

Aww damn that sucks! If it helps much, the fresh face masks are made with all natural products, literally they only last three weeks because of this.

I'll try to get to the store to get a sample. I'll try it on skin I can cover hide first lol

All I know is that I need these suckers gone in two weeks when I go to Chicago.

Ladies with experience, do you have any advice for my niece?

There is a guy a friend of her introduced her to, he likes her and she likes him. He told her today he has $70 mil. Why would he do that?

She wants to know how to get past the awkward early communication stages.

I have some reservations but in another direction. I don't want her to get hurt. What should she look for in terms of him not being who he says he is?

PM please if you don't feel comfortable discussing it here.

Last edited:

There is a guy a friend of her introduced her to, he likes her and she likes him. He told her today he has $70 mil. Why would he do that?

I have some reservations but in another direction. I don't want her to get hurt. What should she look for in terms of him not being who he says he is?

Whoaaa.... what? How can she verify this? What does he do for a living?

Ok, here's another tip based on today's experience:

Be pleasant, happy-looking & APPROACHABLE. That sort of personality attracts most normal men like a moth to a fire. And when one man sees a well-respected, wealthy guy approach you to chat to you, then the other wealthy guys become curious and want to know you too...or are extra nice to you. Either walk around by yourself (and socialize) or with other high quality, happy-looking, good-looking, well-dressed, accomplished, well-connected women/men The company you keep says everything about you.

And don't be like those other thirsty women because you will be placed in a different category. Wearing the low cut shirts...cleavage showing, bending over in front of said wealthy guy to seduce him, be seen gossiping with the gossip crew, flirting with married wealthy men...with his wife next to him (had to smdh today), being mean to anyone, ignoring anyone around you, etc.

No matter how much money he has, he should feel like he chose you. Rich men are smart men. It's how many of them amassed their wealth, unless they're a heir. Don't try to play them because they will play you instead...or drop you.

And dress as though you're already wealthy. They'll see you as a viable candidate when you're 'in uniform'.

Thanks but I won't be starting that trend. My fine, fragile 4A MBL curls falls out less, are longer & easier to care when it's blow dried & flat ironed on a weekly basis. Way less detangling @ the end of the week, therefore less breakage.

I guess I don't understand the question. If you are not "visibly" natural then how would your previous question apply to you? Are you asking incase he should see you at some point in all of your natural glory? :perplexed

Red flag. She needs to keep her side eye up unless there was a reason for him to say it. This seems like player ville at most and at least a guy who is insecure or worse a liar. A guy with wealth and secure in who he is usually doesn't flaunt it. You can tell in where he lives, the places he goes, what he buys, what he does for a living, etc. These are cues we looked for when taking on a client for the matchmaker I worked with who only matched the wealthy. It's easy to read after a while. Sure eventually you'll find out anyways but don't let a guy like this lead you astray.

I guess I don't understand the question. If you are not "visibly" natural then how would your previous question apply to you? Are you asking incase he should see you at some point in all of your natural glory? :perplexed

Hi. No, the question doesn't apply to me.

I was wondering if you all have ever known of a black woman who wore her hair in a natural style daily and then eventually became a fiancé and then a wife to a wealthy man...while still wearing her hair in an Afro, twist out, braid out, or curly bun, etc.

Red flag. She needs to keep her side eye up unless there was a reason for him to say it. This seems like player ville at most and at least a guy who is insecure or worse a liar. A guy with wealth and secure in who he is usually doesn't flaunt it. You can tell in where he lives, the places he goes, what he buys, what he does for a living, etc. These are cues we looked for when taking on a client for the matchmaker I worked with who only matched the wealthy. It's easy to read after a while. Sure eventually you'll find out anyways but don't let a guy like this lead you astray.

Sending PM ...........

went out with Montana for thai yesterday. he looked poor as hell :giggle: old tshirt old khakis socks and sandals. he repeated about 5xs how he wld never get married again and how she took everything that it took him 39 yrs to make. he is generous and frugal at the same time his wife had a thing for prada....now i get nada :lachen:

and yet he gave my daughter that he has never met and has only been out with me twice as of yesterday a very very generous graduation donation. Please,Lord let him pick up that 4yr tuition tab :look:

i still feel some kind of way about these personal cards...please do make sure to report the response they get.

he mentioned his co. name um lets just say a quick trip to google and all his stories about his company were confirmed :sekret: #lhcfbi

so i guess my points were 1.listen and confirm 2.dont be afraid to be Miss Adrienne overdressed.

Last edited:
@kweenameena what's the name of the festival and where is it?

barbiesocialite Sorry, I'm all late.
It was the Vintage Virginia Wine Festival at Bull Run

There weren't really any good pickings.
A bunch of old white folk and buppies who were coupled up. Oh, wanna-be-buppies as well.:ohwell:

I had fun though.:yep:

My friend mentioned that there will be another wine fest next weekend in Manassas. I'll get details and post them here.

Hi. No, the question doesn't apply to me.

I was wondering if you all have ever known of a black woman who wore her hair in a natural style daily and then eventually became a fiancé and then a wife to a wealthy man...while still wearing her hair in an Afro, twist out, braid out, or curly bun, etc.
:clap::hiya:He was the one that encouraged me to wear it out..

Hey, we feeling left out ova here! :lol: Yeah, but my first instinct was that he was lying through his teeth.

Was the friend who introduced them wealthy as well?

Sorry about that. :ohwell: I'm not getting much feedback through the thread. And I'm struggling to feel free to share and express my thoughts on this matter.

The friend works for him as a nurse. He is handicap due to a car accident.

My niece is going to work out in his building today, so we shall she what tidbits she brings home. BTW, she is okay with me sharing this information.

Back