How To Attract A Rich Man

I'm having issues w/ this game. I'm finding it hard to get rid of men that I meet who does not fit the wealthy category. They tend to stick around. Its annoying.

How the hell are they sticking around................you bet not be giving your number to everybody you better learn to smell money :giggle:

Please LHCF mods don't let this sunday kill this thread. It made it through one DELETE THE FEW SO THE REST CAN LIVE.

THINK OF THE GREATER GOOD

:beer: Uncorks vintage wine and begins to drink I'm over whelmed with the thought of this thread dying.

I'm having issues w/ this game. I'm finding it hard to get rid of men that I meet who does not fit the wealthy category. They tend to stick around. Its annoying.

Keep suggesting things to do that are clearly out of his budget, and then compare him to other men that you've dated before who clearly had no financial issues. Want to get rid of a man, hurt his pride:ohwell:

pre_medicalrulz Mr. Number is an app that allows you to block unwanted callers from calling you and texting you.

I had to cut off a guy I was seeing last spring and my phone had the capability to block his calls but I was still getting his texts, until I told a friend about it. She told me about the app.

There are others, but I can't remember the names.

I think you should just be honest with the men you meet if they turn out not being what you initially wanted. Some men might see it as a challenge and rise to the occasion. :lachen:

WhipEffectz1, I love you girl!!!! :lachen:

No different that the average strength of marriages in other income brackets. In fact, lower SES is positively correlated with divorce. Now whether that's a matter of correlation or causation is a matter of debate, nonetheless the fact stands on it's own.

What is SES?

TwoSnapsUp LovelyLouboutin I've mentioned Elizabeth Keene before in the Hollywood Glamour thread, but she's a good blogger to follow. She does casual chic/everyday really well, but also knows how to work more classically feminine looks.

My style inspiration. When I was a young girl...THIS...is the style I wanted to have an "older" accomplished woman.

What the hell have I been doing these last 10 years. *sigh*

*motivated* :yep:

Thank you curlycoquette

Last edited:
I need a good purse men hate my favorite purse. It is a saddle colored leather dr bag. it has an ink stain but it isn't noticeable, I have had a few men comment on that bag. that prada bag ^^^looks neutral enough to be my daily workhorse but I don't like the rose tint I wish it was brown.

Where is the spinoff thread on "how to attract a non married or over the hill rich man, how to keep him and fleece him long term". :lachen::lachen:

I need a good purse men hate my favorite purse. It is a saddle colored leather dr bag. it has an ink stain but it isn't noticeable, I have had a few men comment on that bag. that prada bag ^^^looks neutral enough to be my daily workhorse but I don't like the rose tint I wish it was brown.

I do too. As of late I've just been carrying a no name tiny cross body search satch. :look:

Want to get rid of a man, hurt his pride:ohwell:

So true :lol:

Btw don't know why people asking daft question like how many are married to rich men :blah: when y'all know VERY well if some women replied yes, y'all would then ask for yearly salaries/net worth then make idiotic comment on how 3 people can't live on a million a month :blah: :blah:

MAN, LHCF never disappoints! Ya'll are getting it in this thread! But I need it to stay open because it's giving me life...LMAO!

So can ya'll please act right? :lachen:

I think the women here are smart enough to know that we are discussing stage one, so I'm not understanding the utility in rehashing the personality and character stuff, which, as I said, is a given and certainly not something exclusive to screening "rich" men.
I feel like we can move on. :yawn:

I completely agree curlyco. From here on out I will keep my comments to a minimum because I don't want to upset the wonderful flow of this thread. I love this thread and it has helped me and given me hope to not only make better choices but improve on some area's in my life that I have been wanting to improve. It's truly inspiring in many ways.

Having said that, you are right. Many of the women on this site are very intelligent and understand that character, personality and being a good person is a major factor however, first we need to understand in baby steps. How to attract the type of men we want. Then the rest comes into play. Hopefully another thread on how to keep him. :grin: I have struggled to find the type of man I want, because I didn't have the tools + shyness. My mother nor the women in my family even taught me how to put on makeup or taught me how to dress feminine.

My niece is helping with that and she is 14 years younger than I am and wants a rich man herself and has dated them and gets pursued by them. Family members are already making negative comments about her openly expressing that. When I was her age, my father encouraged it, he was always introducing me to men who had money. Trying to pass me off.:lol: But people in my family discouraged it.

My brother who is wealthy even says I need a rich man. I recently blew off a visitation to see him and now I am kicking myself because he was going to a party his friends were throwing during the time I was suppose to visit him.:nono: His friends have money. :spinning:

I think still there is a subconscious shame and embarrassment from some posters with women who want rich men. This makes them want to remind us that wanting a rich man shouldn't be the only priority.
The title of this thread to some may come off a bit objectifying of rich men, because it's not a subtle nor elegant title. But I choose to see it as blunt and to the point.

We are sisters and we should encourage the best from and for each other.

Okay, I have said to much already. Putting soap box back under the bed.

With all the threads on how to change ourselves (be more feminine, lose weight, wear makeup, dress this way and that way), in order to get a man period, how dare we want to make all out efforts worthwhile with a successful rich man.

I'm not going to work hard to snag Tyrone from 'round the way, just like the basketball player isn't going to waste time with bonequisha from 'round the way.

I completely agree curlyco. From here on out I will keep my comments to a minimum because I don't want to upset the wonderful flow of this thread. I love this thread and it has helped me and given me hope to not only make better choices but improve on some area's in my life that I have been wanting to improve. It's truly inspiring in many ways.

Having said that, you are right. Many of the women on this site are very intelligent and understand that character, personality and being a good person is a major factor however, first we need to understand in baby steps. How to attract the type of men we want. Then the rest comes into play. Hopefully another thread on how to keep him. :grin: I have struggled to find the type of man I want, because I didn't have the tools + shyness. My mother nor the women in my family even taught me how to put on makeup or taught me how to dress feminine.

My niece is helping with that and she is 14 years younger than I am and wants a rich man herself and has dated them and gets pursued by them. Family members are already making negative comments about her openly expressing that. When I was her age, my father encouraged it, he was always introducing me to men who had money. Trying to pass me off.:lol: But people in my family discouraged it.

My brother who is wealthy even says I need a rich man. I recently blew off a visitation to see him and now I am kicking myself because he was going to a party his friends were throwing during the time I was suppose to visit him.:nono: His friends have money. :spinning:

I think still there is a subconscious shame and embarrassment from some posters with women who want rich men. This makes them want to remind us that wanting a rich man shouldn't be the only priority.
The title of this thread to some may come off a bit objectifying of rich men, because it's not a subtle nor elegant title. But I choose to see it as blunt and to the point.

We are sisters and we should encourage the best from and for each other.

Okay, I have said to much already. Putting soap box back under the bed.

This is an excellent post! :yep::yep::yep:

^^^^^girl ain't nothing wrong with wanting and seeking a rich man. Everyone has different wants and needs. Hopefully by meeting such men you will be able capitalize long term. Get some of those dollaz to finance your future, a real business, a home/income property/mansion, expensive car, education, plastic surgery, diamonds etc. Hell anything that you can make a real profit from after he is long gone. Good luck ya'll!!!

With all the threads on how to change ourselves (be more feminine, lose weight, wear makeup, dress this way and that way), in order to get a man period, how dare we want to make all out efforts worthwhile with a successful rich man.

I'm not going to work hard to snag Tyrone from 'round the way, just like the basketball player isn't going to waste time with bonequisha from 'round the way.
To the bold chile please I know few bonequisha's with bballers and not to mention the Malaysia's too. Where you been hiding?:lachen:

I think there should be a thread on how to keep one, attracting them is one thing but getting the ring is a totally different ball game.

I saw some on LSA but it was more on how to be a WAG of a NFL/NBA player. No thanks.

^^^^^girl ain't nothing wrong with wanting and seeking a rich man. Everyone has different wants and needs. Hopefully by meeting such men you will be able capitalize long term. Get some of those dollaz to finance your future, a real business, a home/income property/mansion, expensive car, education, plastic surgery, diamonds etc. Hell anything that you can make a real profit from after he is long gone. Good luck ya'll!!!

I'm more of the creative mind plus I have #oldestchildproblems.:lol: I like control and have a problem with authority so I prefer a man's wealth & power to be my handywork. Gimme the basic tools and I like to be the one receiving credit for success. People to me are investments, so I've never been one to date just to date. or even befriend just to have a friend. If I'm dating at any point in my life it's for a purpose--a marriage proposal. I don't have the patience to smile in someone's face and cake it just for instant gratification. I wish I did. Which is why I support women that aspire to marry rich/wealth, good for them they should shoot for the moon. However, I've noticed many women lack confidence in asserting such standards, much of it has to do with the shame factor CurlyMoo mentioned.

Ok. So back to the title of this thread. So now dude that I met over the weekend (who I have yet to get rid of) is asking if he can meet my parents?! And talks about marriage like its water. Why on earth can I not get this reaction from a wealthy man? Sigh... I think I started off tooooo friendly. I might have to reel it in a little. But its hard when you're trying to find out status w/o digging so hard on the first night of meeting someone. I just need to start all over. I need a clean slate.

Back