How To Attract A Rich Man

^^^You should go to mingle and have fun. You never know who you'll meet or who they'll introduce you to.

I recently went on a date with a guy. At the end of the night, we ended up at a bar around the corner from my apartment. While there, he introduced me to a guy I've had a crush on for 3 years. You never know...

Oh and men with $$$$$ tend to drink liquor more so than wine, have wine cellars in their homes, go to their neighborhood bar or restaurant for liquor/wine, go to the best restaurants for bottles of the best wine or travel abroad for wine.

^^^You should go to mingle and have fun. You never know who you'll meet or who they'll introduce you to.

I recently went on a date with a guy. At the end of the night, we ended up at a bar around the corner from my apartment. While there, he introduced me to a guy I've had a crush on for 3 years. You never know...

Oh and men with $$$$$ tend to drink liquor more so than wine, have wine cellars in their homes, go to their neighborhood bar or restaurant for liquor/wine, go to the best restaurants for bottles of the best wine or travel abroad for wine.

OT and i know i'm wrong but i always think of men who drink wine outside of meal-times as wimps :lachen: when a man says 'i'm having a drink' and by drink he means wine :look: and there's no food involved i side-eye him in my head :lol::lachen::lol:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

Last edited:
LHCF ladies never disappoint. :) This is good information even for women not looking for rich men. I've been lurking since it started and got some great tips here (socializing, fashion).

Thanks to all of you posting and sharing your knowledge. :blowkiss:

I agree, I love popping into this thread, all kinds of good suggestions :up: :grin:

My alumni association is having a bus trip to the horse races that ive been considering it's $100 but I figure I can think of it as an investment in myself, the dress code tho is "neat casual" I have no idea what that means :lachen: I'm guessing some sort of preppy? They specifically said no shorts and I want to wear a dress but I need suggestions with this neat casual

It's the weekend you ladies have assignments. I just got off the road from a graduation so I won't be doing anything today but got an invite back to the Polo grounds tomorrow from a nice gent who has a table reserved.

Someone mentioned upscale magazines in a previous post. Could I get a few recommendations to get me started?

This thread is about attracting a rich man. Not about marrying one.

Exactly, the thread is titled how to attract a rich man :lol: Also, rich is subjective anbd the OP outlined what she was asking :)

I think a woman can find a rich good man just as easily as she can find a poor good man :yep: I have a friend from India who married well and she she told me this a long time ago when I was in my I only date for love phase :lol: They are out there and I think this thread has some cute tips on finding them, how one takes it after that is up to her. :)

Seeking8Rights

LOL. Well, I've read this thread from page one and do not miss a post :look: It can pretty much be summed up as follows:

Some women speak from personal experience
Some women speak from the experience of others they know
Some women make an educated analysis of what they perceive will work
Some women just put stuff out there you know doesn't quite make sense.

You can pretty much tell who is who based on their contribution. In all honesty, most of the advice givers fall in the first two categories.

On that note, thanks ladies for sharing you insight. It's appreciated!

@Seeking8Rights

LOL. Well, I've read this thread from page one and do not miss a post :look: It can pretty much be summed up as follows:

Some women speak from personal experience
Some women speak from the experience of others they know
Some women make an educated analysis of what they perceive will work
Some women just put stuff out there you know doesn't quite make sense.

You can pretty much tell who is who based on their contribution. In all honesty, most of the advice givers fall in the first two categories.

On that note, thanks ladies for sharing you insight. It's appreciated!

Okay, I'll read it then and take notes just in case DH and I divorce. :lol:

@Seeking8Rights

*Raises Hand*

I Didn't marry rich, I think I stated this earlier in the thread though, and others.

Dated a couple of well off guys when I was younger, also had several friends who were and currently involved in sugar daddy type relationships.

Oh and If I ever happen to get a divorce, Ill probably be utilizing the tips in this thread though.:look:

I'm engaged to a very wealthy man. Old money, successful attorney.

I broke all the rules and got lucky.

:grin: I'm sure you didn't break them all. Some of the stuff posted here is just...

On another note, I went to a law school graduation today and I had to laugh. It was obvious that some of the female guests were trying to look alluring enough to catch a rich or future rich man. It was a disaster. They looked cheap.

Jump-offs are winning nowadays anyway so what's the problem?! Some people like/love being the sidepiece. Still doesn't change the color of money. lol

Yeah but I think most women seeking advice are not looking to be a jump off.
At least that's not how it came off to me. M

That's what they saying on here to keep PC. Lo and behold, those are the same ones in the sugar daddy thread(s) asking questions. They want a husband in this one though. :lachen:

Back