How To Attract A Rich Man

Shoot. I want some personal business cards. Gonna have some made. I'm adding my face on it too. :-P
Would you add your degree behind your name? Hmm too much??

Shoot. I want some personal business cards. Gonna have some made. I'm adding my face on it too. :-P
Would you add your degree behind your name? Hmm too much??

I would... You worked hard for it, why not?:yep::yep:

When I was in the corp world as an Executive Assistant, mine had my admin-ish certifications/designations. Now that I've left that life behind, they will reflect my current career path.

Since Im getting back in the game, I'm thinking of a new approach to take in presenting myself.

I would... You worked hard for it, why not?:yep::yep:

When I was in the corp world as an Executive Assistant, mine had my admin-ish certifications/designations. Now that I've left that life behind, they will reflect my current career path.

Since Im getting back in the game, I'm thinking of a new approach to take in presenting myself.

Niiiiiiiiiice!!

Does anyone know of a site, etc that tells you how to dress to flatter your particular body shape? TIA!

ETA: nevermind, found some

Last edited:
Yeah I said it. I know "rich" is hard to define but I'll try ...

Minimal debt, excellent credit, steady work/income, saving towards retirement, benefits, and maybe investments or property.

So what worked for the UE ladies?

You might miss medical doctors with student loan debt

Oddly enough I'm gun shy about doing this. It's weird. It looks so pretentious even though I know it's not. But that's just my hang up.

I use to be like this. As I got older, I stopped worrying about other peoples insecurities about my own personal successes. What they think is not your problem. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

I have business cards with my face and it says my degree (my business uses my degree though). I never thought of giving those out to potentials but i think its a good idea.

Who cares what people think, put yourself in the best light. Only insecure people would have an issue with your accomplishments.

attachment.php
Saw this and thought if this thread.

this is cute!

All I can hear is Whitley saying D-W-AYYYNEEE :lol:

Any ladies getting out this weekend? Where will you go? What will you be doing? I am going to try out a an upscale resturant that I haven't been to before! The weather is going to be nice also, hopefully I can find a nice hotel rooftop day party! Happy Hunting ladies!

Any ladies getting out this weekend? Where will you go? What will you be doing? I am going to try out a an upscale resturant that I haven't been to before! The weather is going to be nice also, hopefully I can find a nice hotel rooftop day party! Happy Hunting ladies!

Goin' to Diego this Sunday... Should be nice. I think Im going to dress ultra fem as opposed to my usual: nice jeans, blazer and stilettos.:yep:

LHCF ladies never disappoint. :) This is good information even for women not looking for rich men. I've been lurking since it started and got some great tips here (socializing, fashion).

Thanks to all of you posting and sharing your knowledge. :blowkiss:

I'm going overseas, but have a six hour layover in ATL this weekend...:nono: what are some places I can check out in ATL, for a few hours? I'll be in my travel chic best..

im at a tony romas across the street from some expensive beach condos and the only guys here are old as hell and smell funky... sigh i gotta try a different place next time

Sort of related but not really ...

I'm in the ER and this doctor is soooo incredibly sweet! He's not married :look: Some type of foreign white man :lol: Any ladies in IL need the hook up?

Ok ladies, what do you think about this event in LA? It's LA Wine Fest, it's $85pp, so not too many scalywags, it's outside and it seems to be a pretty big event. I'm sure there will be plenty of couples, but perhaps some single, rich men too? What say you? Yay or nay?

Last edited:
Back