How To Attract A Rich Man

See I like pops of sexiness I like the fact that the blouse is loose, no cleavage and just a little back out, and a very nice pencil skirt that's not to tight. Im more into vampy style sexiness, that just gives the illusion of skin. Im tall and model esq with boobs. So I figured out what works with my body. Having a wardrobe that fits your body type is wayyyyy more important. I can not stress the importance of getting your clothes tailored. That alone will make you look more polished.

It sounds like we have the same body type so I can imagine the Ooo's & awe's you get from men & women. This is the type of attention I run from. lol!!

As soon as I lose this 30 lbs I am revamping my wardrobe. Going back to find that thread with a list of must have clothing items a woman should have in her closet.

See, I used to say ish like this all the time. Then realized I was sabotaging my own style over my weight. I've bought a few dresses for this summer :yep: I had to stop withholding things from myself like I'm on punishment :lol:

See, I used to say ish like this all the time. Then realized I was sabotaging my own style over my weight. I've bought a few dresses for this summer :yep: I had to stop withholding things from myself like I'm on punishment :lol:

:lol: I get what you are saying. The thing is, I have dresses, skirts, etc in my closet right now that I have not worn yet, but are too big for me now. I'm tired of spending money just for it to go down the drain.

My "normal" weight is around 160 lbs.. When I get back to that, I'll start spending money again.

Alberlour Single Malt Scotch Tasting at brandy library today from 6-8.

Those interested in learning more about different whiskeys they have spirit school seminars. You pay like $50-100 for a small group tasting and lecture.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

FelaShrine said:
Who's Karla>

I love love this. Im willing to break my pants rule for this. Lovely

FelaShrine
Karla changed my life I'm not ashamed to say I'm obsessed
Check out her blog Karla's closet

FelaShrine said:
she looks like Benzino, :ohwell:

Haing me thinking she'd be a pretty BW. yall suck :lol:

Lmao :lol:

Forget how she looks like
Her clothes and her shoes!! And her style!!

I dont mind her blog aside from her boring arse food.

I love her shoes..I wish I could wear those kinda shoes, even the ones with platforms give me a headache, not to talk of the ones she wears :ohwell:

she still looka like Benzino :look:

True, but when your on the hunt for rich men, it would just seem a tad odd to have business cards out with your picture on them if your a normal woman. Id try to be a subtle as possible, so that they never pick up on what your intentions are directly. Of course they know you want them for money, but they never want to to believe it:look:That's just my opinion.

Yes it is your opinion which is fine.

carry on

I agree. I don't like the idea of personal cards. It just seems like it's something you just pass out to everyone. The guy should feel special that he got your contact info and it's like a reward for working to get it. Not like you're all prepared to give it out. Business cards are totally different. If you're really insisting on using a card then maybe you could get a different business card that has something you do on the side as a hobby instead (sewing, baking, etc) so it's not so obvious that it's just a card to give to suitors.

:hammer::deadhorse:

Last edited:
Have you attracted rich men with the cards?

I have had good experiences with the personal cards... They were attracted to me and then they received the card as a prize. My last friendboy was a Rhode scholar/SVP/CEO of an agricultural organization that is not only recognized for providing produce for certain soft drinks, but land that has been featured in some cable series.

Additionally, as I have mentioned - I am in Southern Cali, men that work as longshoremen, linemen and public safety officers can easily pull in 150k+ (before OT), and the area is dense with "millionaires".

So what works for me here in a county of 10 million that borders both Orange and Ventura county - may not work for someone in the South or Midwest where the median income is much lower.

Alberlour Single Malt Scotch Tasting at brandy library today from 6-8.

Those interested in learning more about different whiskeys they have spirit school seminars. You pay like $50-100 for a small group tasting and lecture.

I really want to get into vintage cocktails and whiskey collecting and such. Wish this was close to me, seems right up my alley!

I have had good experiences with the personal cards... They were attracted to me and then they received the card as a prize. My last friendboy was a Rhode scholar/SVP/CEO of an agricultural organization that is not only recognized for providing produce for certain soft drinks, but land that has been featured in some cable series.

Additionally, as I have mentioned - I am in Southern Cali, men that work as longshoremen, linemen and public safety officers can easily pull in 150k+ (before OT), and the area is dense with "millionaires".

So what works for me here in a county of 10 million that borders both Orange and Ventura county - may not work for someone in the South or Midwest where the median income is much lower.

Personally, I like the idea of handing your card when they ask for your number and then strolling away. I don't always like the guy to broadcast to the other guys in the room that he landed my number by having me hover over his phone for 5 minutes while he locks me in LOL

Everybody and their mama uses Vistaprint. I hate the way their cards look. They look like something you print at Staples. For calling cards and business cards I use nice stationers.

Okay. My last batch looked pretty nice, thick paper and such.

My focus isn't on my cards, its on making new *friends*. Sometimes I use them, sometimes I dont. :look:

Back