How To Attract A Rich Man

I did this once at a steakhouse in fidi. I ate at capital grille and chatted up some guys. Though I hate the commute to ues it's probably the best place along with midtown and financial district.

I started off at a popular dive bar for solo outings. I got approached by some guys and felt comfortable enough to go to more high end places alone for dinner. I am the type that is fine to go out alone but I had to work on not keeping myself occupied by my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I ways do that! So what did you do when you weren't talking to someone since you weren't keeping yourself occupied with your phone?

I ways do that! So what did you do when you weren't talking to someone since you weren't keeping yourself occupied with your phone?

That's a great question! If I'm alone I'll usually start reading a book with my kindle reader on my phone. :ohwell:

hmm idt reading is practical while eating out lol maybe just survey the space with a pleasant look on your face. or concentrate on your food but look up every now and then to catch the eyes of potentials.

maybe that can be a little mini lesson on what to do preteeplease others hat to do in various settings while alone??

I'm totally going to Atlanta for the whiskey tasting. I love the art of drinking and whiskey is my favorite. Love things like this.

ooh let me know if a good group goes please I got places to stay and its only a 12$ bus ride away. :look:

That's a great question! If I'm alone I'll usually start reading a book with my kindle reader on my phone. :ohwell:

:lol: I admit I'm bold...sometimes when I'm out eating alone, I invite myself at someone else's table, if they are also eating alone..:lol:

It's no biggie in Europe, but folks seem to be about their personal space here..I'll make eye contact first,smile,and see how friendly they are...

but I've never had anyone tell me no, and have had some interesting conversations..

Last edited:
CoutureMe06 said:
"Originally Posted by PretteePlease

Homework assignment this wknd: OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES Here are your options

1. visit a golf course ask about lessons and have lunch in the clubhouse call first and get put up on the etiquette maybe walk the putting area and see what can be seen

2. go to the rich people park put on cute work out attire and power walk or jog run if you can, visit the rich Starbucks afterward

3. visit a tennis club inquire about a membership have lunch or a smoothie there

4. is there a croquet association or club in your area pay them a visit

5. is there a yacht club in your area call and ask if they host events for non members

6. visit an upscale gym with outrageous membership prices take a tour and ask if they have lunch facilities.

7. book a spa day at a private club.....sometimes they allow non members in the spa area

8. visit a vineyard in your area

Next wknd indoor activities from browndilocs list

Ok I'm almost through the thread. I already go to an upscale gym in NYC (equinox) and sometimes the spa there too. I live downtown so Am often near the parks and in the Starbucks.

The vineyard will be a challenge for me to do. I've always wanted to go to one. What about visiting distillery for alcohol? Idk if that could be of some use but it's on my list. I plan to visit one on Saturday.

Will look into the yacht clubs as well! That would be pretty cool to do. I love challenges. Keeps me in the game!

CoutureMe06

What's the rich people park in manhattan?

As for gym, is nysc LE? :rofl: :rofl: just kidding Depending on the location of nysc you do see UE people there. It's all about the specific nysc location .

equinox has a steep price tag but I wish I could join. Seems like a truly UE awesome gym. Do you see celebrities?

Can't believe I read this thread in one sitting! I'm heading to Toronto next month, gotta try out some of these great tips! Hopefully they work in Canada, too. :O

But... do I really have to relinquish my jeans? I've got a lot of work ahead of me if I do. :(

nadaa16 When you are in a bar/steakhouse at the bar by yourself talk to the bartender. Say you are new in town or new to the area and that you want to know more places like the one you are in. Ask about the nightlife. Ask about high end magazines, ask about lounges. Ask a million questions. People are always ear hustling someone will often jump in on the conversation. Ask about major employers in the city, ask about the high end of town.

If the tv is on engage in what is on the tv (often sports) if you know about the game great if you don't ask what the hell is going on :giggle: Someone might want to be your eager teacher.

I did this once at a steakhouse in fidi. I ate at capital grille and chatted up some guys. Though I hate the commute to ues it's probably the best place along with midtown and financial district.

I started off at a popular dive bar for solo outings. I got approached by some guys and felt comfortable enough to go to more high end places alone for dinner. I am the type that is fine to go out alone but I had to work on not keeping myself occupied by my phone.

Hmmm....good idea.

Yeah I said it. I know "rich" is hard to define but I'll try ...

Minimal debt, excellent credit, steady work/income, saving towards retirement, benefits, and maybe investments or property.

So what worked for the UE ladies?

But, how is he going to know all that just by looking at you? I think you posted some items that would keep him or continue his interests.

Otherwise, you have to get him looking in your direction right? Don't rich men like attractive women?

First, I would think you need to be where the rich boys are. Go where they go, do the things they like to do like skiing, etc. Dress well, in shape, yes physically fit, pretty skin, eyes, hair nails, look good. Are you ready for dinner at the White House?

Intelligent, knowing how to speak your native language properly. When you get into a conversation with these guys don't you need to be able to hold a conversation? Emotionally secure as well. If he doesn't return your call after a few hours, don't angry text him to go fukk himself. Don't beg him to return your call because he is the best thing to EVER happen to you. Don't be desperate. :nono:

Well traveled, expand your horizons, another excellent conversation starter right there. Knowing another language would be impressive too.

There are careers that attract rich people as well. They say anchor women have one of the highest numbers of rich men they are married too. Usually these women are educated, intelligent, highly visible pretty arm candy these men would love to show off. They can hold a conversation and they have an excellent 6 figure income. So she doesn't really NEED him to function.

Just throwing out some thoughts. I would look at the women that many rich men are married too and study them. :yep: Start with Bill and Malinda Gates.

nadaa16 When you are in a bar/steakhouse at the bar by yourself talk to the bartender. Say you are new in town or new to the area and that you want to know more places like the one you are in. Ask about the nightlife. Ask about high end magazines, ask about lounges. Ask a million questions. People are always ear hustling someone will often jump in on the conversation. Ask about major employers in the city, ask about the high end of town.

If the tv is on engage in what is on the tv (often sports) if you know about the game great if you don't ask what the hell is going on :giggle: Someone might want to be your eager teacher.

:user: oh thats good stuff! you're in Houston right? My friend is moving there for a job. You should set up a life class or something you always have the best advice.

I'm going to have women marching the streets of Houston in heel-less platforms tights and blazers :lachen: by the way how is Shanel Cooper Sykes?

Last edited:

soooooooo I was watching the show "Find Me My Man" and there was this one woman that asked a lot of questions, many similar to this, on a date and the guy came back and said she sounded crazy, like gold digger 101. :lachen: He was actually the dating coach's assistant sent on a fake date with her. Coincidentally, the chick had met her last guy on sugardaddy.com :look::lol:

soooooooo I was watching the show "Find Me My Man" and there was this one woman that asked a lot of questions, many similar to this, on a date and the guy came back and said she sounded crazy, like gold digger 101. :lachen: He was actually the dating coach's assistant sent on a fake date with her. Coincidentally, the chick had met her last guy on sugardaddy.com :look::lol:

Oh that's the most recent episode. I haven't seen that one yet.

Oh that's the most recent episode. I haven't seen that one yet.

Yea. girl she was a mess. The dating coach guy described her as "very inquisitive." plus she is/was a heuax and a freak which made matters worse.

like I said upthread "loose lips sink ships."

Not every woman can effectively pull off the social butterfly without appearing the wrong way. It's best for some STFU. Allow your allure and look to bring men to you. This doesnt bring quantity as much as a talkative nature does but it often brings quality. If you're naturally super sociable and charismatic like PretteePlease go for it bc it works for her. I just want to advise women who are not naturally that way to consider other options as well. :yep:

Last edited:
Yea. girl she was a mess. The dating coach guy described her as "very inquisitive." plus she is/was a heuax and a freak which made matters worse.

Not every woman can effectively pull off the social butterfly without appearing the wrong way. It's best for some STFU. Allow your allure and look to bring men to you. This doesnt bring quantity as much as a talkative nature does but it often brings quality. If you're naturally super sociable and charismatic like PretteePlease go for it bc it works for her. I just want to advise women who are not naturally that way to consider other options as well. :yep:

Good advice. I am so not a talker. So 50 million questions coming from me will feel odd and forced.

^^^ I'm not a talker either. I can feed off of what the guy is saying but creating a conversation first is not happening Lol.

I'm lurking in this thread cos i dont have much to share. Thanking posts in the app is so annoying but i want to send a big thank you to all the ladies who have shared. Thank you!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

Yeah I'm not really a talker either but I must look like one because people constantly interrupt my quiet reflection with their words. I'm like "ohh :yep::yep::yep: :look: so you didnt see me thinking?" when I get out of my own head I'm a great conversationalist.

Yeah I'm not really a talker either but I must look like one because people constantly interrupt my quiet reflection with their words. I'm like "ohh :yep::yep::yep: :look: so you didnt see me thinking?" when I get out of my own head I'm a great conversationalist.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!

This helped me in the past:

• Thin and curvy
  • Fitting attire with heels always
  • Flowing hair
  • Always pleasant personality with a huge smile
  • Having my own everything
  • Continuing to pursue my goals
Hubby constantly tells me I'm going to leave him for a man who makes more money than him.

Attachments

• Sheryl with Brown Dress.jpg
    Sheryl with Brown Dress.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 407
  • Sheryl Today.jpg
    Sheryl Today.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

Your way only works if you are very good looking.

Back