how often do you

depends on a lot of things. mainly how much time you spend together. i had a bf that i mainly saw only on weekends due to distance and we had sex probably every day, every other day of the weekends we spent together.

had a bf that i was with all the time and we would have sex every couple of days. when our relationship started circling the drain, we had hit probably a week or so without sex.

the last guy i was seeing, who was a guy i knew i did not want to be with, we had sex maybe 5-7 times a month. we saw each other pretty regularly but did not have sex every time because i never initiated. i never counted, but it was on the low end for me.

im hooking up with a guy off and on and when we hook up, we have sex three or four times a night. i dont even know what it would be like if we saw each other more than sporadically. (but i sure in tf would like to find out :look:)

so overall while i dont think 5 times a month is shamefully bad or anything, yeah, to me it does suggest less than enthusiasm about the relationship.

I Also like outdoor random coloring. I like the thrill. But like I said he is tired or just wants to lay around when off. He likes outdoor too but It's not like we go for runs for it. And mostly like I said because I'm not in the mood. He said he is use to it so his drive has went down even though he stays aroused by me

you complain about this guy all the time when are you going to move on already? this forum isnt going to suddenly convince you to when you live every day of your real life with him.

My sex drive isn't high at all. I don't know if it's my diabetes or what? Also after he comes from work and we eat he is passed out. But very seldom is that the reason.
Maybe you should get that checked out. You could have a hormonal imbalance that's causing such a low sex drive.

And if you like outdoor spontaneous sex why not spend more time outdoors and initiate the sex. When my man "isn't in the mood" I get him in the mood and then he takes over.

you complain about this guy all the time when are you going to move on already? this forum isnt going to suddenly convince you to when you live every day of your real life with him.

Wtf are you talking about?I'm not complaining. bunnycolvin all I asked was how often and that's it and said I'm barely in the mood because I think it's my diabetes. I didn't blame anything on him. They always say people notice the bad before the good and it's true. Every relationship has it's ups and downs and I'm no exception. You see bad things but you ignore the fact that he provides for us, always tries to keep a smile on my face, listens to my hair rants, helps me do my hair occasionally and gives me random things to make me smile. He has also spent two times in the hospital with me having no sleep and still went to works! ***!!!! Sorry I don't have 100% great relationship and vent from time to time. At least I don't sugar coat it.

funny you mention sugar coating. theres a lot of sugar coating going on in this part of the forum right now :lol: i should probably apologise for stepping outside of it.

you do complain about this man all the time though, maybe if you dont want to give that perception youd stop complaining.

Maybe you should get that checked out. You could have a hormonal imbalance that's causing such a low sex drive.

And if you like outdoor spontaneous sex why not spend more time outdoors and initiate the sex. When my man "isn't in the mood" I get him in the mood and then he takes over.

I have taken maca and it seemed I had like a four day stretch when I wanted it everyday and it stopped. I will remember that on my visit

funny you mention sugar coating. theres a lot of sugar coating going on in this part of the forum right now :lol: i should probably apologise for stepping outside of it.

you do complain about this man all the time though, maybe if you dont want to give that perception youd stop complaining.

I praise more than I complain. I just note ups and downs because that's how I vent. I don't believe in bottling anything up because it can cause heart attacks and strokes. My sister's father died that way. He never mentioned anything bothering him ever. When I vent and get suggestions I feel a relief. Believe it or not some women don't mind helping one another out of stupors. Also I rather vent on here than tell everyone in real life bunnycolvin

My current (kinda sorta boyfriend) doesn't live in the same state anymore but when he was here it was every time we saw each other. This could be because things are still new, I don't know. But it's been about a month now which is TERRIBLE and I'm going insane. We've experimented with a few things to keep us satisfied until I get there to visit.

tru4reele what you scared yours will be the lowest?
No I just have a thing about when posters want to know other peoples business but won't post theirs in the original post. It depends with me and DH. Usually we color a couple times a day with a day off in between the week. Some times a couple days off. I think that's enough. I hope it lasts. I stopped wanting to have sex with my ex. I think I had emotionally checked out.

ETA: we are newly married which is why it might be higher than some others. We are like rabbits right now.

Last edited:
I don't have a very high libido. I never have. My husband and I are intimate about twice a week. We've been together 24 years, but it truly has always been about the same frequency.

I'm sure if I wanted to jump on him more often, he'd be happy to oblige me though!

We color 3-4 times a week. I prefer medium length sessions 2-3 in one night with 1-2 days rest in between.

My current (kinda sorta boyfriend) doesn't live in the same state anymore but when he was here it was every time we saw each other. This could be because things are still new, I don't know. But it's been about a month now which is TERRIBLE and I'm going insane. We've experimented with a few things to keep us satisfied until I get there to visit.

You've been using Skype, huh? Google hangouts has better quality video. The phone is nice, it feels so 90's. :lol:

ETA: Sending a random video is cool also.

Back