"SPINOFF"- Daily Sex...how many times do you

How many Rounds you up for?

• One time is ok with both of you

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Scoot over and its Rounds 2-4

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Be right back and it Rounds 5-7

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Ok ya'll 8-10 rounds...I have no words for this one...

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
I usually call it a marathon. Once is never good enough for me, for some strange reason it always leaves me wanting more.

Wow Godzooki......You have a beautiful family!!!! Look at those boys!! ( I'm sure you get asked allllllll the time but here I go anyway..............
r u going to try for a girl ):grin::grin:

OK...well,

:grin: Sorry, I'm just seeing this. Thanks for the compliment on my boys. I do get asked all the time if we're going to try for a girl and the answer is NO! :grin: We are done! "5" boys would kill me and with my luck, I'd get twins and have "6" boys! I'm not pushing it.

Ok, I should shut up now because I recall saying the same thing after boy #2:perplexed.

:grin: Sorry, I'm just seeing this. Thanks for the compliment on my boys. I do get asked all the time if we're going to try for a girl and the answer is NO! :grin: We are done! "5" boys would kill me and with my luck, I'd get twins and have "6" boys! I'm not pushing it.

Ok, I should shut up now because I recall saying the same thing after boy #2:perplexed.

No problem! Well God Bless you with your boys, I'm sure you have them working together to help you run that ship!

on a regular day which is when both of us tired from work ... it's one time.... but on days when we just chillin at home it as many times as we can go.... :lol:

Back