How many weeks post are you right this minute?

I'm 8 weeks post and I just got a sew-in which I will keep in for a minimum of 4 weeks. I essentially I'll be stretching for 12 to 14 weeks.

I'm at 13 weeks right now. I plan on going all the wat until june 12 ( if i can make it).

I will be right at the tip of my tail bone hopefully. Pray for me to get to june.:perplexed

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 8 weeks and 4 days:look:

How much longer are you stretching? IDK until my ng is 3 inches in length stretch out.:yep:

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? I don't know. Perhaps SL.:rolleyes:

I'm 14 weeks post right now. I'm getting my 1st sew-in on Friday, trying to make it to 24 weeks.

How many weeks post are you right this minute? I'm 10 weeks post...11 wks on Friday. First stretch & Very Proud :clap::clap:

How much longer are you stretching? I'm stretching for another 2 weeks....getting my hair done for the Holidays.:holiday:

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? I hope to be closer to APL

8 weeks post

How much longer are you stretching?
a couple more days...appt is for Friday

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up?
an inch past shoulder length

I will be 24 weeks post this Friday.
I am stretching until approx 52 weeks post. I have no idea where I will be at that time. But if I APL that would be great!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to texlax or try to transition at that time.
I started at SL but didn't start taking better care of my hair until September.

I'm 9 weeks post as of today/tonight! :grin: I'm hoping to go another 3 or 4 weeks, if I can make it that long. This is my first stretch so I don't entirely know what I'm doing when it comes to taking care of my demarcation line and all. I guess I'll be a little bit past shoulder length when I get my relaxer. Can't wait!!

I am 13 weeks post and when I get another relaxer I will be 65 weeks post I hope. I am just giving my hair time to thicken up and I am debating transitioning so it will be Dec 09 when I relax and hopefully I will be APL.

I'm in my 15th week. I'll probably retouch next week or the week after. Hope to be MBL.

Last edited:
14 weeks
How much longer are you stretching?
16 weeks
APL

10 weeks post relaxer... :grin::grin::grin::grin:
Last relaxer was 9/27/08
Usually go 12 weeks
I'll still be APL

Last edited:
I'm thinking about perming this weekend. I really would like to stretch until Valentine's Day. I know I could stretch with braids, but funds are tight and my hair is looking a hot mess.

How much longer are you stretching? IDK

If I touch up this weekend, hopefully I will be at APL.
If I touch up this weekend, then my next perm will be Memorial Day.

Last edited:
I hit 8 weeks post texturizer this past Sunday. I'm hoping to stretch to 12. I don't know how much length I gained so far because I'm having trouble differentiating between my last touch-up and my new growth. I'm beginning to get anxious. What if (at 12 weeks post) I still can't tell the difference? How will I know what to touch-up? I'm kinda at a crossroad. If I can't tell at 12 weeks then I'll have to decide whether to continue to texturize or transition to 100% natural.

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 2 weeks and 5 days

How much longer are you stretching? 9 weeks and 2 days

What length do you think you'll be at when you touch up? I'm hoping to be just below SL.

Today I am 11 weeks 4 days post and will stretch maybe another 2 or 3 weeks. My longer layers will be back at APL i'm sure.

How about you?

My answers are in the bolded.

I'm about 13 weeks post. I am trying not to relax again until February (my birthday), but my hair is like :nono:. I am seriously thinking about relaxing this weekend. My hair is not breaking but it is just hard to manage the two textures since my relaxed hair is bone straight and my new growth very thick and coarse. CWing and ponytail rollersets do help but I have to do that every 3 days to keep my hair manageable. I will try to hold out though since I will be doing an aphogee treatment this week to keep the demarcation line strong.

How many weeks post are you right this minute? 51 wks

How much longer are you stretching? Until I cut the relaxed ends... probably Dec. 2009

I hope to be APL straightened/ stretched by then.

Back