How many times have you clicked with someone?

:cry::cry3:why are you doing this to me?! this made me so sad *blows nose* you kno what you should do? you should contact him. tell him exactly how you feel!! i mean what can it hurt right? and im sure if you guys instantly clicked then you can click again. you had a CONNECTION. what if he was ur enchanted love?! pls dont let this go cincysweetie!! :cry3:you just CANT!!

p.s. i am well aware that i'm being overly dramatic but idc! you should def give it another shot. idk if someone else already said this b/c i didnt get past this post but either way, pls consider what i said :sad:
Just seeing this too. It's been over two years, almost 3...he would think I was crazy if I contacted him after all these years. But you know what, even after all these years I'm still hoping to feel something remotely close to that again...

Yes!! Once, with this guy named Dustin... We just had an AMAZING time talking to one another, talked almost every day. Unfortunately, we were only friends for a short while before he vanished off the face of the planet... Pretty certain it was because we were both taken at the time, and there was obviously something between us. I still miss him... I wish I could look him up somehow but I'd have no idea where to start.

Back