How I grew my APL hair to WL hair in 2 weeks! (pic heavy)

Oh please charmtresse! My hair is even more blinging! I'm hip length and I got there in just ONE week! All I used is Shima's oil and Ateyaa's flat ironing techniques and I went from NL to hip length! :lachen:

joke.JPG

I' mean like, everyone thought it was a weave, but it's only hip length but it's so shiny and silky that I guess they don't think it's mine. See, fairy tale lengths are possible! And what's with the dark hair? don't you know blondes have more fun? If you thinking that this is not me in the pic, I'm currently using the Sammy so white special so my transformation isn't complete yet :look:

Charmtresse... in the most heterosexual way possible....I think I love you right now! you definately have me laughin so hard.... I definately got the joke and it was much appreciated.

annnnnd lovenharmony! girl! ur killin me softly with the blond hahaha the squiggly highlights really set it off!

LHCF really makes my day sometimes....yall are great!

Wow, what's your regimentedness? :look:

Oh please charmtresse! My hair is even more blinging! I'm hip length and I got there in just ONE week! All I used is Shima's oil and Ateyaa's flat ironing techniques and I went from NL to hip length! :lachen:

joke.JPG

I' mean like, everyone thought it was a weave, but it's only hip length but it's so shiny and silky that I guess they don't think it's mine. See, fairy tale lengths are possible! And what's with the dark hair? don't you know blondes have more fun? If you thinking that this is not me in the pic, I'm currently using the Sammy so white special so my transformation isn't complete yet :look:

I get the same comments as you when I wear my hair like this...
moz-screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• pic_20091130124500.jpg
    pic_20091130124500.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 48
:rofl:

I was going to do a "Sl to BSL in 1 week" thread around the time I was sporting my long straight blue wig for Labor Day but I thought I might get e-jumped.

You're brave, OP!

joke.JPG

mama nooooooooooooooo! :lol: :lachen:

When my Maxiglide arrives, I'm going to make a thread called, "How I grew my hair from APL to hip length in 5 hours." :lol:

Back