Finally WL!!! PIC HEAVY!

man oh man that is a really nice looking weave. Thank you. For some reason I am in love! I have never wanted a weave but that reminds me of my own hair texture, and it's got me thinking. I love the length it looks real believable on you. Off to check out the website.

How much is shipping? Do you just use regular shipping without tracking or with the tracking. I have decided that I will get some of this hair, I only want enough to make a pony tail. How many 12 inch peices would I need for that--1 or 2 peices? Sorry for all the questions but I really am a novice at this and this hair is expensive--around $60.00 for 2 peices if my calculations are correct. Also how do you correctly convert the currency. Thanks for your help.

How much is shipping? Do you just use regular shipping without tracking or with the tracking. I have decided that I will get some of this hair, I only want enough to make a pony tail. How many 12 inch peices would I need for that--1 or 2 peices? Sorry for all the questions but I really am a novice at this and this hair is expensive--around $60.00 for 2 peices if my calculations are correct. Also how do you correctly convert the currency. Thanks for your help.

Shipping is about $100 if you want a tracking number. Since the hair is so expensive, I decided not to chance it with the no tracking. If you decided to use the no tracking, they dont' guarantee it if you dont' receive it you're out of luck. I'm not sure how much you'll need for a pony, and would hate to tell you the wrong thing. I think the pieces are 20" wide. You can google currency converter to find a currency converter calculator.

Also, I did want to add just in case you didn't catch this, I did add pieces of kinky hair from allaboutmyhair.com to help blend with my hair. RHO isn'tr isn't very kinky.

Ohhhh.... Myyyyyy..... GGGGGGGG!!!!!! Whew, gorgeous girlie! Weave or not, I think that last pic did me in :thud:

It was pretty expensive. You'd have to check out the website to get pricing for the hair. My stylist was about $180.

Good God girl! I just checked your link, the hair alone was $300, then you paid $100 for shipping and finally, you paid $180 for the stylist and she probably got a tip too!

So that's a whopping $580 for a hair style (sans a tip)! How long will this weave last you? And you're making me wish I had gotten a cosmetology license, I'd be paid right now.

But your honesty has helped me understand why I still have never gotten a weave, a good one just costs too much. :(

Good God girl! I just checked your link, the hair alone was $300, then you paid $100 for shipping and finally, you paid $180 for the stylist and she probably got a tip too!

So that's a whopping $580 for a hair style (sans a tip)! How long will this weave last you? And you're making me wish I had gotten a cosmetology license, I'd be paid right now.

But your honesty has helped me understand why I still have never gotten a weave, a good one just costs too much. :(

lol..yep the hair is expensive. Some people get lucky and find great stylists that are cheaper, but that's not the case here. As for the shipping, I went in with three other women to purchase it, so we split the shipping costs. I definitely think $100 is way too much just for shipping.

I usually wear it for 3 months. The good thing is that this year is reusable, so I'll be able to take it down, and wear it for multiple installs. I'll probably use a different stylist and she only charges $80. I don't know why I thought the more I paid the better the install.:nono:

:grin:

You guys know I just chopped my relaxed ends in April so there is no way I'm WL. lol I still have 6" to go, but I am so loving this WL weave on me. I never realized in order to have long loose BSL curls, I'd have to be WL. :perplexed

Anyway, while I'm on the grow, I'm weaving it up. I just recently attempted CurlyNikki's Twist N' Curl on this kinky curly weave. I did the twist n' curl the same way you would on real hair. I also decided to get it straightened last week. For the straight look, I went to TGI and had some random girl blowdry and flat iron it. It took about 2 hours. It reverted by the time I got home, so I flatironed it the next morning and used some Sabino Moisture Block. It's still straight 9 days later (no I have not wet my hair yet:blush:). I've been using flexi rods without product to give it some curls.

Here are the pics.

Straight out the salon.

This is when I got home that night. Who knew weave would revert in humidity just like natural hair?! lol

After I straightened the next morning

How I wear it to work..simple bun.

Can't wait for my hair to get this long..I'm 6" away.

I have a pic of my real hair just like this, but much shorter of course. The texture match is amazing. I think it matches even better straight than curly.

Waist is only 4" from my brastrap. lol Hopefully, I'll get there by June 10'.

Haven't straightened my hair since the lady did it. I only straightened the weave that one time too.

More pics in fotki.

Straight Hair
http://public.fotki.com/Ediese/decided-to-straight/

Twist N' Curl

http://public.fotki.com/Ediese/curlynikkis-twist-n/

Here are the pics of this weave in it's kinky curly state. You can get vendor information in that thread.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=369992&highlight=

If anyone is interested in buying this hair, my sister is currently selling some pieces that she just purchased. It's enough for a full head, but it is pricey. Check out this thread.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=198468

Absolutely amazing, you look great in all these styles and so creative too..

Back