Finally WL!!! PIC HEAVY!

Dang girl if I did'nt know any better I would have sworn this was your natural home grown mane!!!!

Looks really authentic!!!

Ediese,

I love it, it is fabulous!!! I wouldn't tell anyone..lol..that's looks like your hair! Don't worry, you will be there soon enough and flinging your own hair from right to left..lol. :)

Damn that is sme high quality hair! It looks soooo natural and the texture match is perfect! I guess you get what you pay for, i'mma have to get me some of that!

Ediese, you're a badd b.i.s.h. with these weaves. I'm coming back to Houston this weekend, please tell me what kinda hair that is and where in the H i can buy it.

Ediese, you're a badd b.i.s.h. with these weaves. I'm coming back to Houston this weekend, please tell me what kinda hair that is and where in the H i can buy it.

:grin: Thanks girl!! They don't sell this in Houston, so you'd have to buy it online. It's realhairexclusive.com. It's the kinky curly not the kinky afro. I have some pieces that I'm selling for my sister, but it is kinda expensive I won't even lie.

Sorry for the trickery ladies!!

It looks good but I'm very dissapointed. I came in to see REAL WL hair. Kind of like letting the air out of a balloon. :ohwell:

Honestly if you had named this thread, WL Weave!!! PIC HEAVY, you still would have gotten a lot of views and thank yous. Maybe more if you had been honest. :nono:

It looks good but I'm very dissapointed. I came in to see REAL WL hair. Kind of like letting the air out of a balloon. :ohwell:

Honestly if you had named this thread, WL Weave!!! PIC HEAVY, you still would have gotten a lot of views and thank yous. Maybe more if you had been honest. :nono:

Sorry you feel that way. I was almost positive that no one would believe that I went from APL to WL in 2 months. I guess it was a bad joke.

Your weave is beautiful. Very natural looking. I just knew you had some kind of ribbon or something in your hair where you have the two sides pulled back and pinned! It really does look like ribbon! So very pretty!

Chile you shole know how to work these weaves!!! :lachen:

I love these looks! I would have NEVER thought to do anything to that hair except wash and go!! Cant wait to see more photos of your hair masterpieces!!!!:yep::yep:

Looks great!

You have me over here considering the kinky afro hair they have :look:. And I swore I was giving up fake hair.

Very, very cute on you. I like it straight, but admit that the curly look is my favorite.

Back