How I grew my APL hair to WL hair in 2 weeks! (pic heavy)

She must be bored, :lachen: That was funny as heck.

She probably sitting in front of the computer as we post, laughing her head off. :lachen:

All this is going straight over my head.

I think I must've missed something in the hair section these past few weeks cuz i'm seriously confused lately:drunk:.

Oh man, I thought we had another -gate on our hands :lachen:
I just knew it was gonna be poppin' off when I read the title...serves me right I guess :ohwell:

All this is going straight over my head.

I think I must've missed something in the hair section these past few weeks cuz i'm seriously confused lately:drunk:.

Yeah, you missed the thread(s) that made LHCF history! :lachen: It all started with a new member making a thread about how everyone think's their hair is not real cause it's soooo beautiful and long but took forever and a day to post any pics. The jist of it is, most got frustrated and started to use animated gifs to let off some steam. It was hillarious!

:lachen: I used to love those virtual hairstyle makeover websites; my husband still carries around a short blond version of me that I printed out years ago.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:. I've been having relationship drama all day. This thread has brightened the hell out of today. I can't stop laughing. Honestly I don't know what I did before LHCF came along. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

that is soooo funny!!

I thought you was about to start some mess up in here. Talking about growing hair to WL in 2 weeks. I can just hear everybody running in here to torture you like they did Adora. LOL

:lachen: Very funny! If anyone actually came into this thread thinking it was possible, :lachen: :lachen:

Pic. no 4 is hilarious!!

I actually thought it was going to be a weave or wig but this is funnier :yep:

When I saw the title to this thread, I was thinking "uh oh. Here's WL-gate"...:look::popcorn: and I knew that the LHCF mob would be all over it.:lol: :mob::mob:

Last edited:
LOL...I guess if anyone was mad over my pic's they're gonna be really mad about this....:look::look:

Attachments

• pic_20091130115407.jpg
    pic_20091130115407.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 88
:lachen: :lachen: I knew it was going to be something crazy, but I wasn't expecting the Beyonce lion's mane, lol!!!

Back