HOW DO U WEAR YOUR HAIR DURING SEX?

I don't have time to do anything to nothing...he's so spontaneous which means I'm totally caught off guard!!! :lol:

It could go either way for me. If we're being spontaneous, I don't do anything with my hair. But if we've already gotten ready for bed, and my hair is already wrapped up and then the mood strikes, I may leave my bonnet/headwrap on.

I know I am late but this was a fun thread to read.
The above sums up my case. I usually just go with the flow.:grin:

My hair is really not on my mind at that point.Unless we are getting really creative with food items then I get concerned.I don't want my hair to end up in honey or something like that.

If I'm sleep and am waken up then in my scarf. If it's before I have time to put it up, then it's whatever!

If we are in bed, my hair is tied up in my do-rag - I don't go to bed without it. If it's all in the middle of the day, etc, etc, I usually ain't no where near laying on something, so my hair is however it is.... which might be out in a fro....or put-up..... or with a shower cap and henna on...... he really don't gie a damn.... :lachen:

Sex is the one time I don't care about my hair, yes, it's THAT good :lick: so I just let it loose and free. I like for him to grab allll up in it :yep:

But then after we finish, I think ''Oh crap'' and put it up in a bun :lol:
that's the idea......anything else is crazy

I usually start with it up in a bun and doo rag but by the time things really get started its in an afro lol But i don't worry about it too much. i make him buy satin and silk sheets

Ladies who prepare their hair before doing the thing, you crack me up. Let me tell my SO, hold on I've got to wrap my hair. :lachen:I am not thinking about my hair.

My honey is a closet acrobat so there's nothing to do but enjoy the ride!! :naughtycouch:

If we go to bed and I think we are just going to sleep my hair is wrapped but if he comes knocking, :kiss4:I rip the scarf off my hair and swing (so to speak) :look:

Now later on, I detangle.

Sex is the one time I don't care about my hair, yes, it's THAT good :lick: so I just let it loose and free. I like for him to grab allll up in it :yep:

What she said :yep:

Have you ever been secretly glad when your head's hanging off the bed because you know you won't have to detangle afterwards? >.>

My hair tangles if you look at it funny (possibly because i've got so much new growth).:perplexed

I know that he prefers to pull it and run his fingers through it but if it's in rollers he just caresses the rollers.....:look:

Honestly I don't think about my hair at all. I've been snatched out of the slower dripping wet while dc'ing so it's really whatever.

I think about the hair later.

I know that he prefers to pull it and run his fingers through it but if it's in rollers he just caresses the rollers.....:look:

Honestly I don't think about my hair at all. I've been snatched out of the slower dripping wet while dc'ing so it's really whatever.

oh my gawd! *covers eyes and ears* lol

I WAS JUST DISCUSSING WITH SOME OF THE OTHER LADIES ABOUT OUR FAVORITE ADULT LIT MOVIES N OTHER GROWN FOLK SITUATIONS N ONE OF THEM SAID SHE HAD TO GETS HER SEXY BONNET OUT (bonnet, sexy??:perplexed)...
THAT MADE ME THINK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR MY HAIR DURING SEX...OR BETTER YET, WHAT POSITIONS DO YOU N YOUR MAN, SIDE A@@, SO, OR DH DO TO AVOID BREAKAGE??? (don't get 2 graphic,I dont want them to shut us down)

I wear my man's durag:lachen:

This is funny. I remember my ex one night asking "Do we HAVE to wear the scarf tonight?" and I thought my head is the only one under this bonnet!

Anyway, I say, if I'm thinking that much about my hair at that point (almost never!), I should just pass b/c I'm probably not in the mood anyway.

I just thought though, if we let our heads hand over the edge of the bed, we could use sex as a way to nourish the scalp internally by allowing the blood to flow there...:grin: On 2nd thought, if a looong session, be careful not black out...:lachen:

ooh my gosh this was tooo funny..."This is funny. I remember my ex one night asking "Do we HAVE to wear the scarf tonight?" :lachen:

If I already have on my scraf then that's how it stays (until it comes off). If it's not already tied up then oh well, I'll deal with it later.

:blush:

:lachen:

It varies. Sometimes I have it up in rollers with a silk bonnet, sometimes it's down. It depends on if I have to go to work the next day

I totally agree. I let it all go and don't even think about it! I just make sure I baby my hair the next day.

Down. This is why I love satin sheets and pillowcases!

Seriously.

Um... I like cheeks idea, too. A ponytail with some hair down.

But I think he likes holding my hair back, smoothing it with his hands and pulling on it a little when I'm um... mic checking.

LOL!!:lachen:

Back