HOW DO U WEAR YOUR HAIR DURING SEX?

:look: Most times it starts with my hair up in a clip or bun...then ends with it wild and loose. Either I'll take it down or he does. I go fix it after he falls asleep :ohwell:

i stopped worryin bout how my hair looks. he's got um...other things on his mind...aside from how i'm lookin

most of the time my hair braided/plaited up anyway

This is a very interesting and informative thread.

If we have both gone to bed, we BOTH have our hair tied up. He has a do-rag, and I have my silk scarf. If I am being 'extra' sexy then I wrap my hair up and put on a wig or half-wig.

Any other time, I just go with the flow and tie it up later.

however my hair is when the move is made is how it stays but at night when were just sleeping I have on a bonnet with a scarf over it and if he wakes me in his special way then it is what it is if it comes off then so be it...lmao....sooooo bout to call him

Well I usually go to bed with a bun and a silk cap or scarf. Since our activities are never planned, that's how it starts out but things get pulled off and hands go through my hair (I just concider this a scalp massage) and my hair ends up wild. So after words, I'll go in to the bathroom, moisturize and then wrap back up!

How my hair starts off is how it ends....sometimes :lachen:...truth be told I could care less how my hair is when it gets down to it

Co-signing with Eisani! :grin:

Down. This is why I love satin sheets and pillowcases!

Seriously.

Um... I like cheeks idea, too. A ponytail with some hair down.

But I think he likes holding my hair back, smoothing it with his hands and pulling on it a little when I'm um... mic checking.

Although I am super late on this one, this thread has made my day. Hillarious.

It depends on when and where for me. If I am already sleep and I recieve the "midnight nudge" then my hair is already tied up or something while I sleep on a satin pillowcase. Usually whatever was on my head is no longer there when it is all said and done. Therefore, I never take the time to do anything to my hair. DH does like to grab and touch my hair at all times be it mic checking or anything else :blush:.

I ain't gone lie, I have lost some hair here or there but it wasn't enough for me to reform my behaviors:nono:

I wear my hair in a ponytail. But if I am trying to be all sexy, I put it up in a loose up-do. I never let it hang.

yall CAN NOT HAVE ME LAUGHIN LIKE THIS AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!:lachen:

THE CLEAR PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO STARE :evil:

As for me i use to let my DH pull my pony during a BACK SHOT:giggle::blush:
but now only on SPECIAL OCCASIONS :heart2: :present: :santa: ETC :lachen:
BUT IF IT IS MY TURN TO :cowgirl: THEN I WEAR IT OUT. DONT EVEN GET ME STATRED ABOUT THE:bath2::eek2:

Last edited:
Glad you ask OP. I have presently told my boytoy he has to buy me or give me money to purchase satin pillowcases for his home. I don't want to tie my hair up and be unsexy. Plus we are usually sweaty and I don't want my hair all wet in a bonnet plus he likes to pull the hair sometimes.... can't do that with the bonnet on. TMI TMI TMI

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm a very liberated sexual being as we all are(whether openly or privately..everyone is a freak!) but when I read some of these responses I :blush:. I think I got too visually involved...

ETA~ I would just pull it up on a pile on top of my head and let her RIP!

Under a wig. He ain't messing up my hair with all that rubbing and tension on carpet, cotton sheets or wherever you doing it.

When it happens, it just kinda happens. I like wearing it down though b/c I don't mind a little tugging, pulling. I wonder if the Aphogee people know that their 2min and Green Tea protein treatments are a must for me!

I haven't laughed in so long; this post just made my day.:lachen:

Back