HOW DO U WEAR YOUR HAIR DURING SEX?

I tie it up as tight (and unattractive) as I please. Hubby doesn't care a bit.

I dated this one guy for awhile when I was in school years ago, didn't cover up at all and the whole back of my head broke off.

If I tie it up...he takes it down..so i dont know about katt williams

Doo rag AND a scarf on top tied extra tight. Do NOT touch my hair.

He aint giving me any money to go and get my hair done or to buy hair care products and he aint giving me the time back that it takes to untangle it, moisturize it and re-roll it so i can look presentable again so he can just shutup and be glad he's gettin' some period.

Wasn't it Katt Williams who said that men aren't even interested in that. They could care less if your panties/bra match, or your chipped toenail polish or if u even shaved your legs.

They're just glad to be gettin' some!

but anyway, I think its more feminine and sexy to have it flowing. It makes me feel sexier and bolder, letting me enjoy it more...even to feel him loosen it makes me feel pretty. After everything I do for my hair..I think its strong enough to withstand a little rubbing

I don't worry about it and comb out the tangles in the morning.

If I try getting in the bed with a protective style, my SO reaches around and let's my hair down, no matter what.

Sexy Chocolate! :lachen:

Girl, when we are gettting it on, to avoid damage, it is either in a scarf, or, dare I say it, we have to another position that doesnt involve me laying on my back. lol

I don't really care but I try to start warming him up before I shampoo so I can get him to help me generate some heat as I deep condition :look:

During that "special" time I just let the strands fall where they may. My DH could care less if I wore a pair of old granny panties around my head at night he still acts as if I'm the sexiest thing walkin'....Go figure.

Cute thread.

I'm single and celibate, so I can wear it up, down, doo-rag, bunned, etc, 'cause ain't nobody thinking about my hair. :nono:

But I imagine that if I were married, I'd have it down, swinging and wild with a hint of VS 'Oh So Sexy'. Sista can daydream right?

To all the ladies who doo-rag, scarf it, etc.. let it down once and go wild! Enjoy and Live it up for me.

I'm feeling a little bad - either my DH doesn't care or he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Like right now I'm sitting here w/ a black cond cap a.k.a. baggy on. I can't wait for the baby to go to sleep so I can... well you know with my DH. And I have no intentions of taking my baggy off - now I might put a scarf on top so that I don't have to hear as much crunch from the plastic bag but other than that - no pretty stuff for me. Now that I think about it, pre LHCF/pre my BC - I had long, relaxed hair & my hubby used to love to play in it during our intimate moments. Wonder does he feel deprived now?:rolleyes:

Cute thread.

I'm single and celibate, so I can wear it up, down, doo-rag, bunned, etc, 'cause ain't nobody thinking about my hair. :nono:

But I imagine that if I were married, I'd have it down, swinging and wild with a hint of VS 'Oh So Sexy'. Sista can daydream right?

To all the ladies who doo-rag, scarf it, etc.. let it down once and go wild! Enjoy and Live it up for me.

same here but when that times comes, I'm sorry I'm not messing up my hair. yeah call me vain but i'm working too hard to get my hair in shape for someone to be pulling on it and make it frizzy. No way:nono:

well um when it comes down to it.... IT DON"T EVEN MATTER!!!!!
i figure i can fix it in the morning or the afternoon.... you never really know:drunk:

Hair is the LAST thing I'm worried about when it comes to U Know What. I Just can't see my self saying Wait babe let me wrap my hair up first. That's for people who are Super Obsessed with their hair. (sorry to ladies who tie their hair up) No harm intended. LOL

ok..... I think about my hair when my so's ON IT! 300 lbs of man is ALOT for my fine tresses and I am sooooooo not trying to be bald.

Most definently wrapped up. After we both get in "the mood" and right before we start the action my SO knows exactly whats about to happen, he even rushes me himself sometimes and says: "Okay baby, hurry up and wrap your hair!" :lachen::lachen: Its hilarious, cause he knows better. It aint going down until the hair goes up. lol sad but true. :yep:

Hair is the LAST thing I'm worried about when it comes to U Know What. I Just can't see my self saying Wait babe let me wrap my hair up first. That's for people who are Super Obsessed with their hair. (sorry to ladies who tie their hair up) No harm intended. LOL

LMAO!!! Dang girl, why you talking bout me like that...:sad: LOL

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: This thread is too much!!!

To be honest we're pretty spontaneous so I wear my hair however it was at the moment DH jumped me, or vice versa. I protect and take care of my hair all day every day so what's a session or two in the big scheme of things?

I let my hair down sometimes but I can't be bothered with hair all up in my face, stickin to my lip gloss and what not.So I tie my hair down and get to bussines.

its a lil bit of both: i let my hair hang (even though it gets caught in our eyes & mouth: yum! LOL) but if I have over a 1/2 inch of new growth: i have to tie my hair up cuz i kno my hair will poof up & tangle & feel dry... so i' squeezed in the middle: smack dab in the middle

i wear it down and he is allowed to pull it, thats really why I'm growing my hair:lachen:.
I just wash it in the morning ( if it gets to messed up)...no biggie. ( i still put a satin bonnet on afteward though)

same here but when that times comes, I'm sorry I'm not messing up my hair. yeah call me vain but i'm working too hard to get my hair in shape for someone to be pulling on it and make it frizzy. No way:nono:

Too funny!!

I'm like pull, pull, pull and mess it up. If he likes my hair, likes to look at it, touch it, pull on it, smell it, then by all means. I'm tryin' to please the man and keep him happy. ya know?

This is all futuristic. Ain't nothing goin' on over here!! By choice.

Last edited:
K. I'M A BUN/PONY GIRL CUZ ITS NATURAL SO AINT MUCH SWANGIN GOING ON MOST TIMES BUT...IS IT ME BUT THE CUTE TIE DOWN IS THE OK LIMIT(ALA SOMTHING THAT LOOKS HEAD BAND-ISH). BUT THE BONNETT IS AN ABSOLUTE NO-NO FOR THE SEXY TIME WITH YOUR BOO!!
I'VE READ SOME COMMENTS ABOUT BONNETS N NEAR-BOUT DIED
:lachen: I CAN'T FEEL THE SEXY IN A BONNET

:lachen: this is funny..

I'll put it to you this way.... I love my husband...very much....
so they LAST THING i'm thinking about during sex with him is MY DAMN HAIR! :grin::grin:

Back