**How Are You Wearing Your Hair Today?!!** Pics!

Wait a second......your hair gets that straight with just blow drying? :blush:
Products used and technique, please share!!!
LOL... I'm just 4 months post so most of my hair is still relaxed, doesn't take much to get the length of the hair straight.

But I just added the rusk sensories leave in to further detangle the new growth and then I used some chi silk infusion

ETA: I parted my hair in 4 sections then sectioned those off in smaller sections (hope you can follow that) and blow dried

Last edited:
I have been wearing these styles since Oct.09 a month after I went from full APL back to NL- So far so good.:yep:

Last edited:
Still in my baggy! I guess I will be rocking this style as I chill with my Pre-Code 1930's films all day! Have a great day ladies!

Wig...

Picture is attached..dunno what's up with my lil brother lol

Attachments

• Picture0119.jpg
    Picture0119.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 123
I'm wearing a bun...not sure how clear these will be..used my cell phone...it was hard getting the right angle.

IMG00092.jpg
IMG00094.jpg

IMG00093.jpg

I want to apologize for my absence. :perplexed

Here are a couple of post...i was still taking pics...

Ok I was tired of dealing with my hair as i was going on about 12 weeks post...didn't even realize it had been that long...thanks to my new silicon mix. Thanks Barbie!!!! she is so sweet anywho....

to give myself a break i got senegalese twist from a SHADETREE BRAIDER :lachen: the reason being....its a long story but....
1. i don't patronize african owned braiding salons
2. i change my mind every other day so $200 + gone on a month long hair do (at the most!)

I didn't like the twist ONLY KEPT THEM IN FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!...i felt she used too much hair...ugh!!! she cut my ends i didn't like that....ugh!!! and they loosen up too soon...ugh!!! my edges looked a HAM...and i'm very self conscious about how i look.

So here you are.....

121s5js.jpg

53mz51.jpg

28l6aa.jpg

66wydc.jpg

210luvs.jpg

2rer5ty.jpg

22z6o4.jpg

Enjoy ladies!!!!

Last edited:
I'm a horrid picture taker. Sorry. But its a pinned up braidout

Attachments

• braidout 001.jpg
    braidout 001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Ok this was a quick roller set....personally I think I need to go to the next size in rollers. YAY!!! So I went out purchased the red magnetic rollers. I'll post my next roller set so we can see the difference.

Co wash with Aussie and Silicon Mix

s17qk7.jpg

f5dji9.jpg

sgmx4h.jpg

My hair was cute today...No pics,sorry. The side bun is a style I'm really starting to like. Nice thread, forgot about it for a minute. Thanks whoever bumped.:yep:

I want to apologize for my absence. :perplexed

I didn't like the twist ONLY KEPT THEM IN FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!...i felt she used too much hair...ugh!!! she cut my ends i didn't like that....ugh!!! and they loosen up too soon...ugh!!! my edges looked a HAM...and i'm very self conscious about how i look.

So here you are.....

66wydc.jpg

Enjoy ladies!!!!

Man I could not pay 200 bucks for a do and only keep it in for 2 weeks!!!! Im back to being a broke college student too!!! But I have to say even tho u dont like them I think their cute on you!!!!

This is how I will wear mine later its my work wig!!!! But right now MY hair is braided in 6 cornrows going back

Attachments

• DSCN0219.jpg
    DSCN0219.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 30
HAPPY MLK DAY!!!

flat ironed hair....you may see some red strands from my henna...i was too lazy to do the second step (indigo)....LOL smh!

Sorry I didn't feel like smiling...not a good pic day! I just love my Sinful Colors Midnight Blue polish and the way my nails have grown....i know...a different thread. LOL

2gv9f78.jpg

k1qsti.jpg

az7y53.jpg

5ff6mf.jpg

21e6fqb.jpg

Man I could not pay 200 bucks for a do and only keep it in for 2 weeks!!!! Im back to being a broke college student too!!! But I have to say even tho u dont like them I think their cute on you!!!!

I had microbraids and kept them in for a month...I couldn't take it any longer.

I didn't go to a braiding shop so I only paid $100. Girl, my college days are far over and I'm still broke....LOL The braider started with a twist and the hair style itself does't have a long expected life. my edges are healthy and strong and I was about 11 weeks post so my edges looked a mess and I am too self conscious about my hair. Everyone was telling me it looked cool but not in my eyes. you know we tend to me or critical of ourselves. I also think she used too much hair....so I wasn't crazy about them in the first place. I may have to break down and give the african braiders my money....ugh!

My hair was cute today...No pics,sorry. The side bun is a style I'm really starting to like. Nice thread, forgot about it for a minute. Thanks whoever bumped.:yep:

You are such a tease!!!! I want to see the side bun...I can't do a bun on a side, front, or back.....:lachen:

I just wore mine out

Pretty and love the length....one day....one day :rolleyes:

k, well my phones actin up so no pics..However it's in 2 big braids..:yep:

thick as your afro puff is...I know they are big pretty braids!!! :grin:

This is how I will wear mine later its my work wig!!!! But right now MY hair is braided in 6 cornrows going back

nice!!!!

Back