**How Are You Wearing Your Hair Today?!!** Pics!

Hi Ladies....

I'm rockin' my senegalese twist...tried this new updo...pretty easy to do...i jacked some young chic off youtube...thanks sweetie...:lachen:

1zal9t.jpg

6ydqms.jpg

2ihl4t5.jpg

dwdesh.jpg

Stunning!!! Did the "Africans" do this? :grinwink:

This was the day before yesterday, but I'll be wearing it like this again today. It puffs up a lot and shrinks since it's quite humid now and has been drizzling a lot. But I like it even then. I love my hair. :love:

blowdrytwist3.jpg

After shrinking:

blowdryaftershrink.jpg

big and beautiful!

I'm wearing my hair like this:

Nothing special...but i'm ps and using low manipulation styles to reach my new goal of BSB/BSL

Attachments

• hairfromside235.jpg
    hairfromside235.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 33
  • hairfromback3.25.jpg
    hairfromback3.25.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm wearing my hair curly today form a Caruso set this morning. I'm trying to extend the life of my rollerset/wrap until I do it again tomorrow night. I LOVE the Caruso's and am starting to love rollersetting too.

Lovely hair ladies!!!!!

I've been doing a lot with my senegalese twist and surprisingly I have not been bored!!! I get so many compliments on them even with them being OLD!!!! I did get a touch up...very paranoid about raggedly edges. :grin:

Enjoy...

2enoyt2.jpg

24glymw.jpg

2epm2xw.jpg

y15ar.jpg

Wash and Go Updo...

Attachments

• hair today 4.21.jpg
    hair today 4.21.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 33
  • back 4.21.jpg
    back 4.21.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 30
  • side today 4.21.jpg
    side today 4.21.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 29
Lovely hair ladies!!!!!

I've been doing a lot with my senegalese twist and surprisingly I have not been bored!!! I get so many compliments on them even with them being OLD!!!! I did get a touch up...very paranoid about raggedly edges. :grin:

Enjoy...

2enoyt2.jpg

24glymw.jpg

2epm2xw.jpg

y15ar.jpg

Okay I need to get the senegalese twist but a little bit larger that will help me hide my hair from myself. I have a few questions:

How long did the twisting process take? 15 hours

What brand/type of hair is that? Kanekalon

Last edited:
^^^COOL!!!!!

Yes I am so happy I did this!!! I definitely needed a break from my hair and this was the BEST solution EVER!!!! So I would say GO FOR IT!!!! Although I would style my twist daily it was still the break I needed! There are so much you can do with them! I love getting flowers, feathers, sticks, etc. from Forever 21, Claire's, etc. It has been so much fun and a sure attention grabber!!!

ETA: I haven't had a relaxer since Dec 24th 2009!!!! the longest i've ever stretched!!!! YAY!!!!

Last edited:
I am currently wearing a one sided updo...Hope ya likes!!!!

Attachments

• Hair shots 4-20-10 013.jpg
    Hair shots 4-20-10 013.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Hair shots 4-20-10 014.jpg
    Hair shots 4-20-10 014.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Hair shots 4-20-10 002.jpg
    Hair shots 4-20-10 002.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 33
^^^COOL!!!!!

Yes I am so happy I did this!!! I definitely needed a break from my hair and this was the BEST solution EVER!!!! So I would say GO FOR IT!!!! Although I would style my twist daily it was still the break I needed! There are so much you can do with them! I love getting flowers, feathers, sticks, etc. from Forever 21, Claire's, etc. It has been so much fun and a sure attention grabber!!!

ETA: I haven't had a relaxer since Dec 24th 2009!!!! the longest i've ever stretched!!!! YAY!!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking :yep: very elegant!!

I need the twist in my life Thank you so much for posting. :)

Yeah it looks really nice:yep:..i didnt see any pins or etc so im always curious what holding accessories/clips ppl r using when their hair is thick

Thanks sis, I just used good old fashioned hair pins and bobby pins. Believe it or not, I did not have to use a whole lot of them either.

^^^pretty and thick!!!

EbonyCPrincess - are you relaxed? Very healthy hair!!!!

do you like your caruso rollers? I wanted to try those but never did.

^^^pretty and thick!!!

EbonyCPrincess - are you relaxed? Very healthy hair!!!!

do you like your caruso rollers? I wanted to try those but never did.

Thank you very much! "Healthy hair" is the highest compliment! :grin:
I am relaxed and I absolutely LOVE my caruso rollers...if there is one hair tool I can't live without, that would be it.

Here's how I'm wearing my hair today;

Photo on 2010-11-01 at 20.29.jpg

I wear twistouts a lot because I like them but also because I don't know how else to style my hair without using heat.

Back