**How Are You Wearing Your Hair Today?!!** Pics!

I'm currently 7 weeks post but my new growth is being a big pain right now....thanks to co washing!!!

I used my BIG wavy iron on my dirty hair. I was lazy and have to go to a wake after work so hey....

5cg5m8.jpg

a3krxe.jpg

110ip2b.jpg

This was the day before yesterday, but I'll be wearing it like this again today. It puffs up a lot and shrinks since it's quite humid now and has been drizzling a lot. But I like it even then. I love my hair. :love:

blowdrytwist3.jpg

After shrinking:

blowdryaftershrink.jpg

Very pretty!!

This was the day before yesterday, but I'll be wearing it like this again today. It puffs up a lot and shrinks since it's quite humid now and has been drizzling a lot. But I like it even then. I love my hair. :love:

blowdrytwist3.jpg

After shrinking:

blowdryaftershrink.jpg

Dagnabit, Mwedzi. Stop showing off!! :laugh:

Just kidding ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair!!! :heart:

Because I'm lazy and I don't have class today I've had these rollers in since last night..I don't really plan on leaving the house today so I'll probably take them out tomorrow morning before class hehehe

spiral.jpg

BUT it SHOULD look like this by tomorrow..I promise :lol:

Picture267.jpg

Picture260.jpg

ETA: Sorry for the enormous pics
sooo pretty! how did you get your curls like that??

Oo, Oo, Yall do not wanna know! I've been doing a long-term stretch and have been wearing cornrows under wigs for about 5 Months now, and woohoo, after a couple of Weeks, they look like, lets just say, You can't even tell their cornrows any longer! lol! its time to take them down and re-due them so You can only imagine! :nono:

Oo, Oo, Yall do not wanna know! I've been doing a long-term stretch and have been wearing cornrows under wigs for about 5 Months now, and woohoo, after a couple of Weeks, they look like, lets just say, You can't even tell their cornrows any longer! lol! its time to take them down and re-due them so You can only imagine! :nono:

Girl stop!!!! you gone get me fired!!! too funny!!!!

I wore my hair in loose curls (like my avi)... I got the look by setting my dry hair last night with 6 bantu knots.

This is how I'm wearing my hair today...This is a two week old roller set that has been transformed into a curly ponytail...I do plan to wash and re-set Friday night...

Attachments

• howimwearingmyhair21810.jpg
    howimwearingmyhair21810.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi Ladies....

I'm rockin' my senegalese twist...tried this new updo...pretty easy to do...i jacked some young chic off youtube...thanks sweetie...:lachen:

1zal9t.jpg

6ydqms.jpg

2ihl4t5.jpg

dwdesh.jpg

I had my hair in a wet bun yesterday. Last night I put it in a looser bun and slept in a silk scarf. This morning, I re-moisturized and let the bun down to rock in a ponytail.

picture.php

This is "ZOE" today, she wanted to be twisted up and let loose in a mohawk

Attachments

• March 9, 2010 012.jpg
    March 9, 2010 012.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 42
  • March 9, 2010 003.jpg
    March 9, 2010 003.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 40
  • March 9, 2010 021.jpg
    March 9, 2010 021.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40