**How Are You Wearing Your Hair Today?!!** Pics!

faux figure 8:

figure8ketylo.jpg

Wore my hair in a pony tail using a black hairzing

Attachments

• Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 104
Well, I went and got my (11 weeks post) hair flat ironed today. I may have heat damage, but it looks a feels like a fresh relaxer.
112309back-vi.jpg

I've got so much swang today. I pray that it lasts til Thursday.

Last edited:
The siggy picture i took today....wetnwavy

eta: well not quite, thought i changed the picture guess not. here is the style for today pretty much the same just a little fuller
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODEtMS5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Love the flowers
Hey ladies I said earlier I had my hair as I did yesterday so I wasn't going to post....but look at what I found on a day out at the mall with my BFF.....too cute! Also I don't feel sexy/cute with my hair in updo's but I guess its a matter of dressing it up :yep:

29qinah.jpg

x2qo3s.jpg

azargo.jpg

super lazy monday--rocked a lace front today....

eta--excuse the eyebrows--lmaoooo--they need to be threaded stat...

Attachments

• laceylol.jpg
    laceylol.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

So pretty!!! I have to do the henna/indigo too to hide this gray...LOL your color is FAB!

faux figure 8:

figure8ketylo.jpg

Wore my hair in a pony tail using a black hairzing

THICK & PRETTY!!! I like the sticks too!! :grin: be glad when mine get long enough for a figure 8....pretty!

ETA: HECK, I'LL TAKE A FIGURE 6!!! :lachen:

Last edited:
Well, I went and got my (11 weeks post) hair flat ironed today. I may have heat damage, but it looks a feels like a fresh relaxer.
112309back-vi.jpg

I've got so much swang today. I pray that it lasts til Thursday.

OMG....your hair looks relaxed!!!! they did a darn good job!!!

The siggy picture i took today....wetnwavy

eta: well not quite, thought i changed the picture guess not. here is the style for today pretty much the same just a little fuller
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODEtMS5qcGc.jpg

PRETTY!!!! Girl, I wish I could keep a straight face on my pics cuz lawd knows I don't feel like FAKE smiling all the time....but I have such a mean look...:lachen:

super lazy monday--rocked a lace front today....

That's pretty! well it may be a super lazy mon for ya...but you're looking like a good!! :yep:

My face is not being very friendly today.... :lachen:

Do you have days where you look SO UGLY to yourself? Usually it's around my cycle to be honest. Well anywho, this is one of those days....

The batt in my camera died this morning so I had to use my bootleg camera phone...ugh!

oh well....

5ewaw1.jpg

33nvt3o.jpg

2vl4ks0.jpg

bilzz5.jpg

My face is not being very friendly today.... :lachen:

Do you have days where you look SO UGLY to yourself? Usually it's around my cycle to be honest. Well anywho, this is one of those days....

The batt in my camera died this morning so I had to use my bootleg camera phone...ugh!

oh well....

bilzz5.jpg
Ok, that style is so pretty!! How did you do that?

Ok, that style is so pretty!! How did you do that?

Thank you!!!

Honestly, it turned out much cuter than the effort put forth. :lachen:

Last night I put some Elasta QP Mango Butter on my hair and edges, put about 6 flat pin curls, satin scarf. This morning barely fingered combed, played with the front/bangs to get my feathered sides, did something like a french roll in the back, and clipped my peacock feather on the back.....off to work. ugh!

Someone raved about QP Mango Butter and I can't remember for the life of me who it was but.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! It is wonderful!

Wow, I need to get more hair toys and stop being so lazy in the morning :lol: Lovely styles, ladies!
I wore my hair in a bun overnight, so I wore it out with the wavy/curly look and a headband. It was rainy today, though so the curl is pretty much gone now.

Attachments

• Photo 102.jpg
    Photo 102.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo 109.jpg
    Photo 109.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo 114.jpg
    Photo 114.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 57
Awesome Thread! I flat ironed this weekend and now I have pin curls!

Attachments

• DSC02021.jpg
    DSC02021.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC02022.jpg
    DSC02022.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 99
Hey ladies!!!

Not feeling the best....but wanted to post really quick!!!!

From my family to yours....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

vdmgiw.jpg

219tn35.jpg

104g21g.jpg

s3niwn.jpg

Fab hair ladies!!

Today will be relaxer day for me :party:...I'm celebrating making it to 16 weeks :grin:! Right now my hair is all over my head :look:...like a bird's nest :lachen:.

I`m wearing it flat ironed and pinned up. Its getting much longer now, to the point that it annoys me when it just hangs on my shoulders. uggh.

I'm 18 weeks post today... I just did a cowash last night and blow dried it. I didn't want bone straight hair so I didn't flat iron

21.jpg

Wait a second......your hair gets that straight with just blow drying? :blush:
Products used and technique, please share!!!

I'm 18 weeks post today... I just did a cowash last night and blow dried it. I didn't want bone straight hair so I didn't flat iron

21.jpg

Back