HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

Sealed with One n Only argan oil (not pure, but a great sealant)

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

I moisturized and sealed up with Hydratherma Naturals lotion and Oil.

I'll be washing this weekend, and I want to do a HOT with grapeseed, walnut, and safflower.

@IDareT'sHair

Where do you get the red palm butter/oil? Is it liquid ?

@growinghealthyhair

No, it's a Creamy Butter that almost looks like "Shea". I got it from some Hair Place. It's sold as a Pre-Poo Treatment. Lemme Grab the Jar. Won't replace it just want to use it up. *I think it was 'pricey' and I overly wasn't wow'ed by it*.:lol:

Phytodess Paris Creme De Palme Ultra Repairative Cream for very dry hair

"Composed of 99% Pure Palm Oil this unique treatment acts like a restoring cement for hair fibers. Your hair instantly regains strength and substance.
Apply to length of hair and ends on dry hair and massage working in strand by strand. Leave on 15 minutes and then Shampoo".

I did a Co-Cleanse with BFH after using my Heat Cap with this Stuff for about 15-20 minutes and then Steamed in my Deep Conditioner.

I'm sure Someone Knows where to get pure Red Palm Oil/Butter??????

Did an oil rinse this morning with shikakai oil.

Wash hair/Rhassoul & Hibiscus treatment mix/Dc RedKen/Nioxin # 8 con on scalp 3 min/BF leave-in/On length Sesame & Rice bran/NC pomade on ends.....Little Brahmi oil on scalp....JBCO on edges...

*Hair is very soft,strong & baby doll like...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Oiled my scalp with my sulfur mix.

JBCO, CO, and WGO.

Did an oil pre-poo:
JBCO+peppermint scalp massage
Sweet Almond Oil on length of hair

OMG...my scalp is tingling after that shampoo! I *know* it was because of the peppermint/JBCO mix I massaged on my scalp. My scalp feels very clean. And the tingle feels really good.

I did a grapeseed oil with conditioner rinse the other day in my braids. It worked out well. I will be tweeking my sealing recipe. I will also make a separate one for the ends. A shea butter recipe. A lighter butter of cranberry for the length alternating with a hair oil I made. Its already wash time again. So tommorrow I will do a pre poo with mango and almond butter. Folllow wash with the grapeseed oil conditioner rinse.

Then seal my ends with the shea recipe and do my scalp with a scalp oil sulpher mix. The length will get the cranberry butter recipe. Hope the shea gives me more slip.

Oh man, I love those 99cent Mega Oils from the BSS store. I have Grapeseed, Tea Tree and Carrot oil.

AlliCat

No, these are the incredients o the Grapeseed one

Ingredients: Grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), fragrance

@AlliCat

No, these are the incredients o the Grapeseed one

Ingredients: Grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), fragrance

Wow, you still got a pretty good deal. it's basically a mix of great oils :yep:

Green house my hair with evco,evoo,avocado sat, will do a prepoo with aloevera and wgo, today.

Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals. I do this Morning & Evening.

Will do a Red Palm Oil/Butter HOT again on Tuesday.

I mixed some Komaza Moku Hair Oil into my amla paste today.

Hey ladies check your oils expirations dates, i had mixed up a batch of ceramides oils months ago so went out to my stash to mixes up new batch and several expired in Dec 10:nono: i was going to use some for cooking too. Lesson for me not to buy large bottles or cans.

Dampen my braids with water & applied Shea Smoothie & added some Sesame seed oil on the length.....JBCO on edges,,,,

Happy Hair Growing!

Dampen my braids with water & applied Shea Smoothie & added some Sesame seed oil on the length.....JBCO on edges,,,,

Happy Hair Growing!

Wow Lita , that sounds good enough to eat. I made a new shea recipe today. Sometimes I just don't know what I want from a product. I think sometimes my expectations and desires conflict with the product.

For example. I know I want the heaviness of shea but by the time I finish the recipe I have made it light and fluffy. I really need to make up my mind.:perplexed I want it to seal and have slip and keep my curl.

Maybe back to the drawing board.

I did a pre-poo with Mahanarayan massage oil. I washed my hair with a shikakai shampoo bar and used Skala ceramides G3 to condition my hair. I detangled with the conditioner using a shower comb followed by a denman knock off. I oiled scalp, edges and ends with Argan oil. My hair is soooooooooooooft

I used the massage oil because it was the largest bottle of oil I had with me ... its a truckload of ayurvedic herbs in sesame oil used for joint and muscle pain ... y'all know me ... any port in a storm :look:

Last edited:
Back