HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

Did my Hydratherma Naturals Regi for the Evening M&Sed with Lotion and Oil

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

I'm in! Im doing a HOT w/ that Cholesterol hot oil tube. I'm doing them weekly. I already wash and condition my hair daily. So on a weekend night I'll put the hot oil on as a pre-poo. I really hope they're good at nourishing the hair.

Just massaged my scalp with my mix of CO/JBCO/Peppermint/Vit. E Under the steamer with it now! Feels great!

Applied Claudie's Scalp Elixir.

Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil

I decided to wash out the Cocasta yesterday and straighten my hair. My scalp feels nice.

Hey Ladies......

Did my Evening M&S with Hydratherma Naturals

thinking about sealing ends with oil for a twistout tomorrow

Did an oil rinse with sweet almond oil

Hot oil with WGO & Macadamia oil/KeraCare sulfate free poo/Dc for 35min/Nioxin on scalp for 3min/Rinsed BF Mango Macadamia con/BF Desert leave-in/Sealed with Sunflower seed oil...Very few strands came out,hair is nice & soft..8 braids/silk scarf..off to bed....

*Applied some Brahmi oil on my scalp..
*JBCO on my edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Just put sealed my ends with a little coconut but I'm going to put some grapeseed and jojoba on them before I go to bed and I'm co-washing in the morning and applying all my oils.

That hot oil cholesterol treatment was awesome. I can already tell that it strengthened my cuticle and seemed to do some porosity control. Will definitely do this weekly. Maybe on Friday nights since I usually stay in.

Okay I did my twistout and will use One n Only argan oil for the takedown tomorrow morning to make it "juicy"

i slept in garlic, wgo, mustard and sesame ashwaganda oil that was mixed into my dc treatment (i henna then indigo'ed over the weekend), so i'm about to rinse that off, then oil rinse with my ayurvedic oils.

will then put jbco and vatika oils on my scalp and seal with them.

i slept in garlic, wgo, mustard and sesame ashwaganda oil that was mixed into my dc treatment (i henna then indigo'ed over the weekend), so i'm about to rinse that off, then oil rinse with my ayurvedic oils.

will then put jbco and vatika oils on my scalp and seal with them.

grow How is the Mustard & Garlic working for you?

Happy Hair Growing!

Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals

Use hydraterma last night might try oil wash tonight trying to use up some oils.

Lita, they are both working out very well, thank you so much for asking!

i have less sheds but the ones that do shed still wrap themselves around the non sheds and that's not easy to get out. the vatika oil does wonders, though!

i also appreciate yours and choctaw for sharing on the mustard oil! gosh, that stuff softens my hair like no other!

today, after my coconut milk and shikakai tea rinses, imma oil rinse with mustard oil!

hhj ladies!

Lita, they are both working out very well, thank you so much for asking!

i have less sheds but the ones that do shed still wrap themselves around the non sheds and that's not easy to get out. the vatika oil does wonders, though!

i also appreciate yours and choctaw for sharing on the mustard oil! gosh, that stuff softens my hair like no other!

today, after my coconut milk and shikakai tea rinses, imma oil rinse with mustard oil!

hhj ladies!

grow Thanks for the update...I love success stories...

Happy Hair Growing!

Took braids out/finger combed/shower comb on ends/Applied a little brahmi oil to my scalp/JBCO on my edges/Rice bran & Sesame seed oil,on the length/Njois Creationd butter pomade on ends.....*Hair is getting fuller...

Happy Hair Growing!

been sealing and scalp oiling with my argan oil...

Evening Oil Queens!:king:

I hope everyone is having a Blessed Week thus far. I am doing my hair today.

Imma try to up it to twice a week.:yep:

I am getting ready to Slather my Hair in Olive Oil and Put Komaza Olive DC on top of that and Steam.

Will dry w/Leave-In & Argan Oil

Will Moisturize and Seal with Hydratherma Naturals.

i purchased another MHC olive you deep conditioner so i will be adding hemp seed oil to that. i am really liking hemp oil. although olive is still my favorite.

I put in some individual twists in the back and flat twists in the front Sunday night, and I'm so proud of doing my first real natural girl style, lol. It came out pretty good, though I haven't flat-twisted my hair since high school! I'm going to make a new batch of herbal oil 2morr (too tired to fool wit it 2night). Still oiling w/my MTG mix, and alternating with Megatek. This style will be in hopefully 2 wks, then I'm due for a HOT.

@IDareT'sHair, I'm not doing it my edges are itchy bad,:nono: shedding so off of the oils for me until I see doctor. :nono: i would have done the oil rinse, that has been posted by older thread.

Ltown

So, it seems like all this started with that Pimento Oil....right?:blush:

Back