HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

oiling my scalp with grapeseed oil feels really good ...

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

Since IDareT'sHair summoned me, I'll be unofficially participating. I'll incorporate my oils as I always have into my conditioners as well as do pre-poo's, scalp massages, sealing and HOT's. The oils I need to use up are *clears throat* :

Jojoba
Olive
Sunflower
Sunflower/jojoba/olive/almond blend
Almond
Wheat Germ
Avocado
Grapeseed
Argan
Rosehip
Broccoli Seed
Shikakai
Amla
Brahmi
Bringheraj
Black Seed
Kukui Nut
AvoSoya
Cocasta
Carrot Seed
Cinnamon
JBCO
Regular castor
Vatika Oil
EVCO
8 bottles of KBB hair and massage oils :look:
A couple more I won't mention, but you get my drift. I have some to work through.

Eisani

Welcome! :welcome3:

Girl.....We'll have you Oil-Free in No Time.:lol:

*it actually isn't as bad as i thought it would be*:look:

@Eisani

Welcome! :welcome3:

Girl.....We'll have you Oil-Free in No Time.:lol:

*it actually isn't as bad as i thought it would be*:look:
Thank you! Those were off the top of my head boo. I still haven't gone to the attic :crazy:

@Eisani

Your Hair is Soooo Amazing! It looks sooo shiny. :cool2:

Are you sure You Ain't Be Oilin' All this Time?:lol: :lol: ..... :look:

Oiled my hair and scalp (focusing on edges and ends) with JBCO.

Eisani and WELCOME!

Happy Hair Growing!

Since I like that oil over dc so much,I'm trying something similar again. I applied ors replenishing pak to my hair,and let it sit,no plastic cap,no heat. I then mixed coconut oil,plus revisited the ultra sheen moisture blend oil and mix it with the coconut oil and apply over the condish. My hair feels really good again! I love when my hair feels healthy like this!

Used Hair Conditioner today to twist and seal my 2 strand twists! No joke :look:

Since IDareT'sHair summoned me, I'll be unofficially participating. I'll incorporate my oils as I always have into my conditioners as well as do pre-poo's, scalp massages, sealing and HOT's. The oils I need to use up are *clears throat* :

Jojoba
Olive
Sunflower
Almond
Wheat Germ
Avocado
Grapeseed
Argan
Rosehip
Broccoli Seed
Shikakai
Amla
Brahmi
Bringheraj
Black Seed
Kukui Nut
AvoSoya
Cocasta
Carrot Seed
Cinnamon
JBCO
Regular castor
Vatika Oil
EVCO
A couple more I won't mention, but you get my drift. I have some to work through.

daaammmmmmmmmmmnlh4id1.gif

:look: ok ... the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQTj5OzQMy8&feature=related

@Eisani

Your Hair is Soooo Amazing! It looks sooo shiny. :cool2:

Are you sure You Ain't Be Oilin' All this Time?:lol: :lol: ..... :look:
Thank you! :lol: No, not oiling on the regular. Not doing anything on the regular anymore, but I'm determined to get back into things.

Ha choctaw, I know I ain't the only one!

Prepoo'd w/Vatika Oil. Well, prepooing because I'm too tired to wash it out tonight. I'll do it in the morning.

Last edited:

This evening I oiled my crown and nape with my jbco/peppermint oil mix and did an oil rinse with safflower oil. All 3 of the aforementioned oils are staples for me!
I want to try emu oil, kukui nut, macadamia nut seed oil, flax seed oil, and argan oil!
I am currently trying to use up my coconut oil so that I can switch to vatika frosting by fall madness in September!

My hair is twisted in bantu knots after a coconut oil rinse.

I just oiled my edges & parts with JBCO/I do this every morning.....

At night I oil my edges & parts with Brahmi....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Eisani No,your not the only one...You should see my oil COLLECTION...

Happy Hair Growing!

choctaw - :lachen:

So I have been using grapeseed on its own to see how I like it and I love it! :yep: It makes my hair feel really nice. I just oiled my hair with it and I'll let it marinate til I wash later.

choctaw Girl......You need to quit!:lol:

Eisani Chile....truthfully, I thought that list would be much worse.:look:

*hmp. i know she didn't list errthang*:rolleyes:

Evening Queen Hot Heads!:lol:

Ya'll are the Smokin' Hot Bomb (like this girl always says at work):look:

How's everybody's evening?:grin:

I'm getting ready to do my evening HTN Regi. Moisturize & Seal w/Lotion & Oil.

This weekend will do a HOT or a Rinse w/Wheat Germ Oil.:yep:

IDareT'sHair you gon' quit actin like you know me lol! I cowashed this morning after prepooing overnight w/the Vatika Oil. I sealed with KBB jojoba hair oil and Qhemet Castor & Moringa serum.

Still using my coconut oil on ends/scalp and my coconut, EVOO, Grapeseed, Castor oil and essential oil mix. I got my (Natural) hair flat-ironed today and it is super shiny and straight. I mean my hair is REALLY soft and shiny and has grown so much from all the TLC. I think I will meet my BSL if I keep using my oils and protective styles.

Pic
vvv
But it doesn't do the length justice!!

Attachments

• March-Length-Check.jpg
    March-Length-Check.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21

I have not HOT in two weeks! However, my 2 strand twists still looks like I just done them, thanks to sealing with plain ole' hair conditioner! Who would had thunk it....

Tonight I oil rinsed with safflower oil. Almost done with the bottle I have! I bought another bottle at the grocery store Monday. I think I may step my oil game up pretty soon here. I will probably use a lot more oils in June! Going to stalk the oils website! Talk to yall tomoro!

Since @IDareT'sHair summoned me, I'll be unofficially participating. I'll incorporate my oils as I always have into my conditioners as well as do pre-poo's, scalp massages, sealing and HOT's. The oils I need to use up are *clears throat* :

Jojoba
Olive
Sunflower
Almond
Wheat Germ
Avocado
Grapeseed
Argan
Rosehip

Broccoli Seed
Shikakai
Amla
Brahmi
Bringhera
Black Seed
Kukui Nut
AvoSoya
Cocasta
Carrot Seed

Cinnamon
JBCO
Regular castor
Vatika Oil

EVCO

Wow, i feel better about my 5 oils, :lol: are some of these mostly EO I have alot too.?

Last edited:

Oiled my edges & parts with JBCO-morning....
Applied Njoi-Creations pomade on ends...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Moisturized & Sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil

Oiled edges & parts with Brahmi..Rubbed a small amount of Sesame seed & Argan oil thru my hair...

Happy Hair Growing!

Have you tried the Shea Moisture brand shea butter spray with Argan oil. It smells soooooooo good!!

Oiled edges & parts with Brahmi..Rubbed a small amount of Sesame seed & Argan oil thru my hair...

Happy Hair Growing!

Back