HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

Speaking of Emu Oil: The Hydratherma Naturals Oil has Emu in it. I forget where it is listed on the ingredients tho'. And I think the Hair Lotion does too.

Early in my HHJ I had a bottle of Pure Emu. I think I paid about $25.00 for 2 ounces I think. It mighta' been 4 ounces maybe.:ohwell:

Just finished my HTN Regimen for the evening.:lick:

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

IDareT'sHair, oh yes ma'am.:yep:
I opened the bottle,and the smell hit me full on. Definitely not the nuttier scent that the other stuff has. Like you said though,the performance I still good. I'm not mad that i tried it. At least now we know,right?:grin:

@IDareT'sHair, oh yes ma'am.:yep:
I opened the bottle,and the smell hit me full on. Definitely not the nuttier scent that the other stuff has. Like you said though,the performance I still good. I'm not mad that i tried it. At least now we know,right?:grin:

JerriBlank

Where were you getting yours from?

Oiled the scalp and hair with vatika frosting!

@Ltown

That Sounds really, really good Ltown:lick: :lick: :lick:

I love that Stuff. It should help to soothe your Scalp too. (hopefully).

It does feel good:lick: they need to put that stuff in bottle it melts so fast and for me it's hopeless to apply. I'm almost done but I may get some from the hv sale. I got that one from the grab bag.

It does feel good:lick: they need to put that stuff in bottle it melts so fast and for me it's hopeless to apply. I'm almost done but I may get some from the hv sale. I got that one from the grab bag.

I like to use it after a Fresh Relaxer. It feels sooooooo good.:lick: If it's 50% off I may buy another Jar too.:look:

i ordered some pure argan oil and some sunflower oil. im excited about these :grin:

I bought some Wild Growth Oil, it smells like that old school "dog mane" stuff people used to put in their hair. But it's very light and bearable so I am alternating applying it with the sulfur oil.

I've used wild growth hair oil for many years. It does a good job with growing the hair!

**Covered Jewel**

I have been sooo delinquent in posting in this thread! But last night I oiled my scalp with my mix of CO, JBCO, VIT E, & peppermint oil! Going to do an HOT with coconut oil before I wash my hair on Friday!

I have been sooo delinquent in posting in this thread! But last night I oiled my scalp with my mix of CO, JBCO, VIT E, & peppermint oil! Going to do an HOT with coconut oil before I wash my hair on Friday!

beautyaddict1913

Hmp.:rolleyes:

You have been very deliquent!:lol:

Glad you're back. Keep up on your HOTs and your Oil Regi.:yep:

Hi Girl.:grin:

IDareT'sHair, I searched Amazon.com,and came across Watt's beauty. They had great reviews so i tried,and subsequently fell in love with them. Their prices have went up about a dollar since I last purchased from them,which is no biggie to me since they have good deals,imo. Their oil is the same quality as Josie Maran, if not better, and waayyy cheaper. I'm going back to them.:yep:
How much did you pay for argan from hennasooq?

I'm going to mix a buttload of this argan oil into my vatika oil and oil my scalp and hair all the way up. I absolutely hate putting in my own braids,and halfway through I'm always asking myself why I do this.:perplexed:
Now there is a big arse patch of undone hair in the middle of my head. Thank goodness for my berets! I need to finish this up tonight though. So I'll finish braiding,then oil my hair and scalp with that mix. I'll rinse it out in the morning with some herbal essences. Some new one that I got from Target. I'll add some Oyin dew to my braid spray and seal with argan oil.

@IDareT'sHair, I searched Amazon.com,and came across Watt's beauty. They had great reviews so i tried,and subsequently fell in love with them. Their prices have went up about a dollar since I last purchased from them,which is no biggie to me since they have good deals,imo. Their oil is the same quality as Josie Maran, if not better, and waayyy cheaper. I'm going back to them.:yep:
How much did you pay for argan from hennasooq?

@JerriBlank

About 30 Bucks for 4 ounces:look:

I haven't been posting regularly but I am sealing with WGO every night and either EVCO or JBCO in the morning.
JerriBlank I'm going look up that Argan oil. I'm going broke trying to keep up with my Josie Maran addiction. I can't be without it.

I purchased grapeseed oil this week. It's such light oil. I can't wait to try this out as a HOT!

On 3/6/11- I took out my braids/oiled scalp/re-moisturizes hair/sealed with hemp-seed/applied christine gant pomade on ends..

*Last-night -3/8/11-I took out my braids/comb & finger combed hair/re-moisturize/sealed with rice bran & sesame seed oil....I LOST 14 HAIRS TOTAL...Not bad/for 3 days..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

I just oiled up with some JBCO. I'm gonna leave this for a while and wash later.

I did an over night HOT with coconut oil, then rinsed with WEN fig cleansing conditioner.

Will Moisturize and Seal with Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil

Wow they have some good deals on this site.

Has anybody ever tried black cumin seed oil? Sounds :lick:

LuvlyRain3 I have used it before/leaves your hair soft but,didn't detangle..The tex reminds me of sesame seed oil..(Sesame seed) detangles...That is why I keep sesame in my rotation..

Happy Hair Growing!

Just oiled my edges with JBCO & EMU mix..Feels so nice & smooth...

Happy Hair Growing!

Hey ladies! I've been so busy. I miss u guys!

Doing an overnight DC with AOWC mixed with castor oil :)

Steamed with sweet almond oil last night. Then did an overnight dc with Komaza's Intense Moisture Therapy. I'm about to go wash it out now. I will seal my ends with Moku serum.

Back