HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Still sealing every day with olive oil. And weekly with my mix (evoo,evco,jojoba,jbco,vit e, almond, castor,and essential oils)

Sent from my Xoom using Xoom

My hair is so long y'all! The longest its ever been. I had it flatironed a couple of weeks ago but I am getting ready to wash and return to my nafro state!! LOL Gotta head to Vitamin Shoppe to get some Dr. Bronner's!

Keep up the good work and stay positive y'all!! It can be done!!

@An_gell

Angell: How is that Claudie Frappe?

Hey!! It's different, it's very watery but I love the smell. I have only used it twice so far, as a leave-in so far so good. It's not thick enough to use as a overall moisturizer in my opinion. My hair prefers something thicker than this. This bottle will last me awhile cuz it doesn't take much to spread throughout the hair. I got the Isha cream as well and I'm not really that impressed with it. :ohwell: I don't know I'm trying to give everything a chance before I make a final decison on if I will be ordering again.

Hey!! It's different, it's very watery but I love the smell. I have only used it twice so far, as a leave-in so far so good. It's not thick enough to use as a overall moisturizer in my opinion. My hair prefers something thicker than this. This bottle will last me awhile cuz it doesn't take much to spread throughout the hair. I got the Isha cream as well and I'm not really that impressed with it. :ohwell: I don't know I'm trying to give everything a chance before I make a final decison on if I will be ordering again.

An_gell Thanks for Your Review. I love the Isha, Ends Insurance and Quinoa.:yep:

I have the Satin Hair Lotion and it's light too. While not 'watery' it's more like Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade (if you've ever tried). Not heavy as a Lotion but not watery either. It's just an interesting texture.

What else did you get?

@An_gell Thanks for Your Review. I love the Isha, Ends Insurance and Quinoa.:yep:

I have the Satin Hair Lotion and it's light too. While not 'watery' it's more like Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade (if you've ever tried). Not heavy as a Lotion but not watery either. It's just an interesting texture.

What else did you get?

This stuff is perfect for my hair. I love it!

@An_gell Thanks for Your Review. I love the Isha, Ends Insurance and Quinoa.:yep:

What else did you get?

I got the ends insurance the one with the protein in it, and I like it but I have to be careful cuz I'm using megatek too so I don't wanna over do it with protein. Even though I'm just putting that on my scalp. My hair is so funny actin she is such a diva sometimes. smh.. But imma keep tryin with the isha cream and just use the frappe as a leave-in.

Welp. page not found:sad:

Aww, well thanks anyway. Its just as well, I'm fighting back my inner PJ. I dont need any more stuff.

Sealed my ends with mango butter, applied OCT mixed with emu oil to the "short side" of my hair. Applied Claudies Satin to the other side. Goodnight!

Wow I got a Claudie's haul on the way. It all sounds like pretty good stuff. I use shea butter and pomades so a thin lotion that works and last a long time would be ideal. My hair loves water. Woot Woot.

i shea buttered up my ends and oiled my scalp with my sublimed sulfur/coconut oil concoction for the first time tonight..this ish stanks :nono: so i added some mango coconut fragrance oil too it. i hope it makes my naps grow :drunk:

think I am getting the hang of this sunflower oil. Since it was light, I thought I could go crazy with it. Finally used too much, it moisturized my hair so, I didn't need a spritz, just gel for my wash n go

I misted my ends with SM mist and sealed my ends with shea butter. Going to see if that works better than oil.

Does anyone know if there is a lighter oil than sunflower oil? I've tried quite a few but haven't found any. I assume it would have to be one of the oils that can be easily cold pressed.

So yesterday I broke down and did a bentonite clay treatment, and then twisted my hair. Afterwards I mixed together some yummy oils to apply before bedtime each night. The oils are:

Shea Butter
Olive oil
Coconut oil
Almond oil
Vitamin E
Lavender oil (for fragrance)

I applied it to each twist and focused on the ends. Then I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, baggied the ends, tyed it up with a scarf and covered it with a bonnet. My hair is so soft and shiny...without being greasy.:lick:

castor oil rinse. apply nexxus conditioner and argan oil to edges and ends. distribute throughout hair with denman brush. braid to dry.

Evening Divas to the 10th Power!:grin:

Hope everyone is nice & oiled up.:yep:

Thinking about doing HOTs on WashDay under my Wig (as the weather continues to cool off).

i want to join something as my hair seems to be really dry, but I cant even begin to research how to do these treatments...

Back