HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Sealed my hair this morning with grapeseed oil. Thinking of oil rinsing tonight with amla or maybe doing a prepoo with it.

Sealed last night with Enso serum. I'm soaking some herbal teas(horsetail, burdock, nettle) in grapeseed and avocado oil for a week.

Hope to get back into oil rinsing this weekend. My straighten style only lasted like 3 days, I workout a lot so I expected it, been bunning all week. I think I'm gonna do an coconut oil steam then clarify to remove the silicones from flat-ironing this past weekend then deep condish with something.

IDareT'sHair,i really like it,and i just wanted it to be majority oils since my hair has been responding so well to the few new ones I tried. I'll risk over oiling over ***** ends.:yep:
I'm getting some more of that oil before the sale is over. I'm getting multiple 4 ozs instead of multiple 8 ozs though. I save a dollar per 8 oz that way.:look:

Oiled my scalp with my oil blend. Did a 30 second massage :ohwell: My twist are already fuzzy. Will make sure I do a full massage on wash day.

Got my pumpkin oil & plum oil from MRH and I'd have to say their pumpkin oil is FAR superior to that from FNWL.

It comes in a dark bottle, the oil is dark and slightly fragrant. It doesn't smell bad or overpowering. The oil from FNWL is refined, very thin and has no smell.

The same thing happened when I ordered my Apricot Kernel oil from FNWL, it wasn't fragrant at all, very refined. That's no good.

Mixed Garden Oil into my dc...

Mixed Garden, Nourish and wheat germ oils into my cowash conditioner...

Mixed Grandma Louise Pomade into my moisturizer...

Massaged Elixer into my scalp...

I love oils :reddancer:

Minty Thanks for that, because I was going to order some oils from FNWL! Refined is no good. :nono:

When you say MRH, you're referring to Mountain Rose Herbs, right?

tiffers - yes Mountain.

The difference is like night and day! It does smell 'pumpkin seedy' a bit :lol: makes want to eat pumpkin seeds.

@Minty Thanks for that info. I used to order from Mountain Rose Herbs. Will look into it.:grin:

I know I thought their HempSeed oil was the bomb.com It came in a thin bottle with a wooden cork.

All of the Oils I've gotten from their has been really good.

I will look into it in 2012.

@JerriBlank

Your Post Crack me Up! *cackles at ***** ends*:lol:

I gotta get stocking up on some WGO. This is by far the best oil i have used for moisturizing, detangling, growth and easy of combing hair.

I miss u WGO....

Mixed avocado oil and jbco into my condish this morning. I let it sit under a cap for about an hour while waiting on the cable guy to arrive. My hair was SO SOFT after I rinsed and blow dried. First time I ever had the 'cant take my hands out of my hair' syndrome. #loveusingoils

errr...i added more "stuff" to my oyin burnt sugar pomade. decided to try out apricot kernel oil and added more cocoa butter. dunno how it'll work out, but we'll see. haha.

Oil rinse with warmed Dabur Vatika oil, shampoo with Giovanni Smooth as Silk, condition with Giovanni Route 66. Apply more warmed Dabur Vatika oil to hair and scalp, braid and cover with plastic cap. I will co-wash in the morning before hitting the pool.

:grin:Hair Day:

So I'll more than likely use: Pequi Oil with my Leave-In and either Hydratherma Naturals Oil or Hairveda's Cocosta Oil to seal with after Moisturizing.

Doing my routine HOT before I wash:

on scalp: mix of coconut oil, eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree oil, and vitamin e (this has helped control my SD immensely!)

length of hair: grapeseed and vitamin e oil.

Covered with hot towel and covered a plastic cap.

Back