HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Oil rinsed with sesame oil infused with maka, used mix of light protein conditioners and final co-wash with Giovanni Route 66. Rinsed with acv diluted in warm water. Applied sesame infused maka oil. Braided hair to dry.

Sounds DELICIOUS! :lick:

bajandoc86 Those products are the bomb.com Next time she has a Sale, you should pick up a few. During her 1 day Labor Day Sale I got:

Oatmeal & Berry Protein DC'er
Seaweed & Rice DC'er
Sweet Milk Moisturizing DC'er

You should check them out. All the ones that I have tried have been excellent. Another Nikos Cousin sent me: Peach Syurp Deep Conditioner and a Amala Hair Cream and I've been hooked ever since.

I bought the Sampler Pack of Conditioners and the Sample pack of the Moisturizers so this will be my 1st order of Full Sized Products.

IDareT'sHair so another line is added to my wish list....as well as Claudie's (ends insurance #1 and #2, Isha cream etc)and qhemet biologics. Lawwddd help me. lololol

.........Looks at credit card statement to regain resolve.....*no buy no buy no buy*

Oiled my scalp with my oil blend and gave myself a scalp massage. Sat under my heat cap for 30 minutes and then finished with a mini massage. Want to do an oil rinse after I henna but don't know. Oil seems to make the henna not stick as well to my strands. We shall see.

I guess I could have done a HOT but didn't think about it :look:

Did an oil treatment last night..these oil treatments seem to loosen my curl (new growth). it's an interesting benefit:yep:

spray moisturized (water, conditioners, castor oil) and sealed with the oyin mix just now, extra lubrication to the ends of course. : )

today i washed, deep conditioned and then put a mixture of shea butter and coconut oil on my naps, braided it up and sat under the dryer..my braidout is going to be so soft tommorrow :lick:

Rinsed henna paste out in the shower. Did an oil rinse with blend of ayurvedic oils. Applied conditioner to soaking wet hair and distributed with denman. Sectioned hair, applied castor oil from root to tip and made twists.

Moisturized with Marie Dean Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Hair Creme. Sealed with DB Pumpkin Exlir.

Before bed, I'll massage in a little Camille Rose Growth Oil.

Sealed my ends with Elasta QP mango butter, applied JBCO to my edges, and applied a light layer of almond oil to my hair before bed.

I like stinky oils and mixes... makes me think they are working hard :lol: I've been pretty lazy though. Saturday morning I drenched my hair in olive oil for one hour before using my beloved Silk Dreams Products :lick: My birthday hair was looking SO fly.

Aww, today I didn't use my beloved garlic infused avocado oil as a pre-treatment. Instead I mixed 3 egg yolks, olive oil and honey together-- I applied that stinky mess in my hair and gave myself a scalp and hair massage. After one hour, I rinsed. My hair felt like I had used a conditioner with cones. That is the first time that I ever did a "hot oil treatment" with an egg yolk. Usually I use a whole egg or mayo in my mix. Wow! I definitely want to do that pre-treatment again, however, next time, I want to use my garlic-y avocado oil, which I adore.

Moisturized with SM Coconut & Hibiscus mist and sealed my hair with Earthen Springs Naturals shea butter mix and sealed my ends with flax seed oil.

I should have covered my twists in castor oil before unraveling, but I didn't. However, I did massage my scalp with my sulfur mix.

I have been using up my oils and was almost to the end when I happened to come across Sunflower carrot oil I have been looking high and low for months for this stuff. so I bought about 13 bottles!!:lick:

When using my hemp seed oil for daily massages I noticed new growth in a week! I am tempted to buy some more of this stuff:yep:, but with my recent splurge on the carrot oil I am trying to hold off! What I have left that I really need to use are avocado,grapeseed,apricot and wheat germ:ohwell: which I have been staying away from because it's just so stinky!!!

Last edited:
Evening Hair Hotties!:grin:

Sitting under the Dryer with Cathy Howse UBH. Will steam in a bit.

Will use Pequi Oil with my Leave-In and Massage Camille Rose Growth Oil in before bed-time.

Back