HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

I'm putting Haultown into my gps now and I'll be right over. :lol:

@faithVA Girl...Come on through. We'll heat up some of this oil over here and get our Scalp Massages on.:lol:

We can use:

Camille Rose
Purabody's Brazilian Loc Oil or Sapote Oil
DB: Peach, Watermelon, Plum or Cherry
SM Restorative Scalp Exlir
Jamaician Black Castor or Extra Dark JBCO
JBCO with Pimento
Pumpkin Seed
Nexxus Botanical Oil
Pure Jojoba
Pure Argan
Black Cumin Seed

Yeah...We got Options!:lick: But we should roll up on choctaw and Lita or Brownie518

Oiled my scalp with a little Camille Rose (serum),applied SM on ends & sealed with Rice-bran......

Happy Hair Growing!

Wash Day! Will use Pure Argan with my Leave In and M&S after dry. Will apply Camille Rose Serum to Scalp and seal with JBCO.

Rinsed out henna gloss (Karishma) with water. Did an oil rinse with neem and brahmi oils and Joico moisture recovery conditioner. Applied neem oil to edges and ends. Braid hair to dry.

Finally applied oil blend to my scalp and gave myself a scalp massage, before I applied my conditioner. I really want to increase the frequency of applying oils and massaging.

Last night oiled scalp with Brahmi pomade,Little BF desert moisturizer on length & Sealed the ends with Rice-bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

I am going to start back using oils and serums more.I am going to use castor oil as an hot oil treatment and shampoo and con my hair tonight.

Today....Pre pood with Jessicurl (Stimulating oil) 45min,on the length Sunflower-oil/Washed with S.M, Original Moxie (Intense Quench) dc for dry hair 1hr/ Original Moxie (Everyday condition detangle) leave-in,Applied Peppermint Pomade on scalp & sealed with Walnut-oil...

Jessicurl ingredients -Coconut oil, Avocado,Olive,Horsetail,Marshmallow,Basil,Burdock,Nettle,Colts-foot,Parsley,Sage,Oregano,Lemongrass,Peppermint,Rosemary,Bay & Thyme.eo's..
*Jessicurl is Very Very STIMULATING a smooth but rich oil....I only applied it to my scalp & on my length Sunflower oil...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peppermint Pomade ingredients- Coconut oil,Castor,Emu,Sulfur (peppermint) scent vanilla

*The pomade is very thick & soft a little goes a long way...I can see it lasting for a while..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
@Lita Where'd you get the Peppermint Pomade?

I ordered "Grow My Hair" from ButtersNBars that smells just like a Peppermint Pattie (Chocolatey and Minty:lick:). It's also very, very stimulating.

I had it before, but their shipping is so durn high.:ohwell: Saturday, she offered FREE SHIPPING and I was all over that.:grin:

It's very good.:yep:

@Lita Where'd you get the Peppermint Pomade?

I ordered "Grow My Hair" from ButtersNBars that smells just like a Peppermint Pattie (Chocolatey and Minty:lick:). It's also very, very stimulating.

I had it before, but their shipping is so durn high.:ohwell: Saturday, she offered FREE SHIPPING and I was all over that.:grin:

It's very good.:yep:

IDareT'sHair The Pomade shop (etsy) The sale ends TONIGHT!

Discount code -NATURALHAIRLATINA

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita Thanks Lady! I'm done tho' (maybe next time). I thought I would eek by Cyber Monday, but ended up getting 2 DB Transitioning Creme.:nono:

ETA: I have a 16 ounce Jar of "Grow My Hair" from BNB's on the way anyway.:look:

I didn't make the challenge, but I just had this Indian friend of mine pick me up some Neem oil and mahabarangaraj oil. I mixed three equal parts with castor oil. I put it in a WGO bottle ran hot water until it liquified then shook it up. I guess it must have something in it because when I took my finger off the tip it shot out...lol.:lachen:

Anyway I'm oiling my scalp with this nightly...yeah the Neem...you know you got Neem on your head...lol. I would love absolutely love to find an Indiant salon to get a scalp massage.

I think I'm going to make that a dating requirement...scalp massages.:grin:

I am going to use my Elucence clarifying shampoo, CJ curl rehab and CJ honey butta leave in and twist it up and seal with jbco.

Back