Pre-poo with Neem oil
shampoo with Giovanni 50:50
condition & shower comb detangle with Nexxus phyto organic Nectaress
leave-in rinse with catnip fenugreek tea
oil edges and ends with Neem oil
braid to dry

Moisturized, sealed with Apricot Kernel oil before twisting

Put castor/neem oil mix on edges and crown. We'll see how it turns out

I'll be washing late tonight so I have my hair soaked in a mix of JBCO, Hempseed, Emu, Amla, Brahmi, Rice bran, and maybe one or two other oils.

Wash Day: Added a Splash of Olive Oil to my Henna Mix. And Steamed with Tiiva DC'er with a little Olive Underneath.

Applied Leave-In and used a little Saravun Naturals Oil with my Leave-In.

Will Apply Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout" once dry to Scalp and Strands.:lick:

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies! Its been a long day but I still had enough energy left to mist, moisturize, and seal with grapeseed before bed.

Oiled hair with sweet almond oil this am before cowashing with Aussie moist. Sealed hair with pequi oil mix after moisturizing with GVP leave in. Hair is in a puff and I am really enjoying it:) because I havent done this in a long time

I massaged my scalp with sulfur pomade, moisturized with Oyin's Juices & Berries, and then sealed with Oyin's Afterbath oil.

Did a pre poo on the front section of my hair with Camille Rose (Serum) for 1hr/washed/Camille Rose (JMMDc)/Camille Rose (Curl love moisture milk leave-in) & Sealed with Sunflower-oil..

Hair is so nice,very very silky & not weighed down..

*CANT WAIT TO USE IT ON MY ENTIRE SCALP...

Happy Hair Growing!

Its wash day. I am doing a pre shampoo HOT. Melted down some HairVeda almond glaze and added just a touch of grapeseed oil. Gonna heat that up under a shower cap with my bonnet dryer, then hit the treadmill and utilize my body heat.

Back