HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

scalp massage with Vatika oil (the smell reminds me of dishwater) but some black pequoi on the length and my jbco/neem mix on the edges. Yeah thats a lot I tend to dabble when I get bored.

But I want to incorporate scalp massages

Yesterday, Lightly oiled my scalp with Camille Rose,Peppermint pomade on edges ,Moisturize with Camille Rose Milk & Sealed with Rice-bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Damp hair a little-Applied Pura-Murmuru moisture milk on length,Hair-trigger on scalp,Little Pura-Sapote hair lotion on ends & sealed with Rice bran oil...Talk about soft...

Hair-Trigger (elixir) serum ingredients- Avocado oil,Castor oil,Clary Sage,Jojoba,Rosemary,Biotin,Silica,Herbs-Black-tea,Cayenne Pepper,Garlic & onion..

Happy Hair Growing!

For those of you wanting to try Neem but not the smell of Neem. Here's something you might want to try. It's called Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Mositure Mist. It has an interesting story line no parabens, no gluten, no mineral oil, no PABA or DEA and no sulfates.

What is does boast is Coconut Oil, Silk Protein and Neem Oil. What's funny is I bought this about a month ago with my PJ self and had it under the cabinet.

No one was more surprised than me to pull this out and discover that it contained Neem Oil. So far I've only used it once...it pretty much does what it claims, but I have noticed a bit of cooling feeling on my scalp as if it contains peppermint. My hair was already in a bun when I sprayed it but now that it's dry it's not hard or sticky.

Supposedly it was established in 1912 by Sofia Tucker and her grand children are now producing it.

Attachments

• Shea Moisture.jpg
    Shea Moisture.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 8
Indigofera Beauty (hair serum) as a scalp pre poo,Indigofera Beauty (hair souffle) as a length pre poo 20min,wash keracare/B.A.S.K Cocao Bark dc 45min/applied a little Camille Rose serum on scalp,Peppermint pomade on edges & Sealed with Walnut oil...

Indigofera Beauty (hair nourishing serum) ingredients-olive oil,indigofera complex,hamamelis virginiana,jojoba oil,avocado oil & lemongrass eo

Indigofera Beauty (organic hair souffle) cream leave-in ingredients-aloe,coconut oil,indigofera moisture complex,butyrosperman parkii butter,avacodo oil & lemongrass eo

*Hair looks very rich,deep waves,full bouncy soft ringlets & I smell like a bakery...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Applied sulfur pomade, moisturized with Oyin's Juices & Berries, and sealed with Oyin's After Bath oil.

Wash Day: Will Use a little Oil with my Leave-In. Will use Christine Gant's Neem Oil on my Scalp.

*Christine Gant's Neem Oil is also a great alternative to stanky Neem* It smells amazing.:lick: It's Pricey tho'. $20.00 for 8 ounces. Something to only purchase on Sale*

oil rinse with ayurvedic infusion (henna, amla, neem, Brahmi, maka, shikakai in several oils (castor, almond, tea tree and sesame)

Doing a hot oil treatment with some Turkish hair care oil I had in my stash. I'm going to sit under this dryer for about 5 minutes, then go work out for an hour. Will wash and DC after that.

Did an oil rinse with Afroveda's Sunsilk Oil. Later on oiled scalp lightly with castor/avocado/coconut/neem oil blend.

Back