HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

haven't posted in a while but still going strong :Copy of 2cool: been moisturizing with my coconut oil, i'm waiting on my jbco to come in the mail..it's getting cold outside and i'm tired of getting helmet head.

on a sidenote: my hair is getting longer :yep:

how are you guys moisturizing and sealing? I feel like im doing it wrong. Im putting Scurl throughout my hair and then olive oil in my hand and run that through my hair. But i feel like the 2 just get mixed together and not layered to seal the scurl in. Am i doing it alright?

how are you guys moisturizing and sealing? I feel like im doing it wrong. Im putting Scurl throughout my hair and then olive oil in my hand and run that through my hair. But i feel like the 2 just get mixed together and not layered to seal the scurl in. Am i doing it alright?

Do you get the desired effect in the end? I mean, is your hair soft and moisturized to your liking?

Moisturize with enso hair milk,oiled scalp with evco,sealed with Rice bran & Sunflower seed oil.....

Happy Hair Growing!

@LaidBak im not sure, my hair is in natural braids as a protective style so i dont know what the ends results are, i just feel maybe im not doing it right

Ah OK. Well just my opinion, but I don't think there is a right or wrong way to seal. I mean, as long as you start with moisture and finish with oil I think you're OK. If it doesn't feel right to you you can always tweak your method. But I think what you're doing sounds OK.
I'm sure some other ladies will chime in.

I ordered a bunch of oils and my order was fulfilled through Amazon. It's been over a week and I still don't have my products. I hate delayed gratification, so I'll be looking for a brick and mortar vendor for next time.

LaidBak

I Lurve Misting. :lick:

I Wish Claudie would come out with some kind of Spritz. I'll be using Hydratherma Follicle Booster later on in the Season.

HTN Follicle Booster is Wonderful!:grin:

used my mixed up oil/butter combo to heavy seal. i havent used it in a long time, but thought i would because it's been a while and it's thicker than the other stuff i have.

it has leftover oyin burnt sugar pomade, castor oil, cocoa butter and a few other oils that i threw in a while ago.

IDareT'sHair

Thanks! I was feeling a bit like a stalker searching for info on Claudie across the hair forums. For some reason I cannot PM her on bhm:perplexed I'm not on there enough to get banned. :lol:

Back