HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

SimJam next time you fixin' to cop some Qhemet lemme know pllzz. I wish Nettle and Moss carried it. I have had to put a hold on going in there, I just be buying stuff like crazy.

@SimJam next time you fixin' to cop some Qhemet lemme know pllzz. I wish Nettle and Moss carried it. I have had to put a hold on going in there, I just be buying stuff like crazy.

bajandoc86 not until BF I still have AOHC and BRBC left from last year but Im still gonna stock up.

I also had to ban myself from there too ... the owner even called me to check up on me :nono:

I get mostly skin care stuff there now though

Immediately after steaming sealed my ends with shea butter. It really did make the difference in keeping my ends from tangling while I was waiting to style it.

Next time I may try an oil followed by the shea butter.

Moisturized with Hairitage Blackberry Sage moisturizer and sealed with my beloved Hydratherma Naturals lotion. As soon as I get home from work in the morning, I am going to soak my hair in JBCO mixed with garlic oil, amla, brahmi, and hemp seed oils.

Moisturized with HV Whipped Creme Ends and sealed with hemp seed oil. I normally don't seal with hemp seed but I've been using it as my main oil for the last week so I decided to stick with it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Did a scalp massage with sulfur oil, moisturized with Oyin's Juices and Berries, then sealed with Oyin's Whipped Pudding and castor oil. I smell like sweet treats. :)

This afternoon I rinsed my hair with water and used denman brush to give cpr to ojon restorative treatment. I made a braid, went swimming, rinsed hair with water afterward.

I will co-wash tonight and use kesavardhini/mustard oil blend as leave-in, braid to dry.

Still doin water rinses. I did a hard core protein trt this weekend and that was the best thing I could have done for my hair so far. :-)I will be water rinsing later on tonight and oiling my scalp.

Wash Day. Will Use Pure Argan and Do a Camille Rose Growth Oil Massage.

Will Moisturize & Seal with ButtersNBars Grow My Hair Shea Butter Pomade

*smells like a peppermint pattie*

Will be scalp oiling tonight with my sulfur, cayenne pepper powder, and EO oil mix. Gonna spray on some leave in and seal that with sesame oil, mahabringaraj oil, and some serum. Then, back in a high bun she goes! Satin scarf on, and g'nite!

Mixed up a new batch of my oil blend. Its a little light on the EOs so may increase it a little to see if I like that better. My hairs in flat twist so lightly dabbing oil on my scalp in the front areas.

Wished I wore my hair out more only so I could do scalp massages more. :yep:

been sealing with a mixture of apricot and walnut oils. so light but yet very effective!!!

sometimes i think my hair actually doesnt like JBCO but prefers expellar pressed castor oil ... been noticing that my hair can actually get a bit crunchy after sealing more than 2 days in a row with JBCO.

Sprayed on some Turn me Loose leave in and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

When I washed last night, I added some hemp seed and rice bran to my DC. :lick:

Dont sleep on that garden oil - it has Emu and all the other luxurious oils in it lol

I want to make a luxury oil mix - Argan, Emu, & Kukui nut oil - yum!

Back