HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Hi ladies:) right now I am using 3 blends that I absolutely love:) I use a touch finger detangling, sealing and just whenever

Pequi Oil Blend: Pequi oil, Olive Squalene Oil, Castor Oil, Easter Cookie Fragrance Oil, Liquid Germall Plus

Argan Oil Blend: Argan Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, Brown Sugar Fragrance Oil, and Liquid Germall Plus

Ceramide Oil Blend: Wheat Germ Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Walnut Oil, Papaya Milk Fragrance Oil, and .Liquid Germall Plus

Evening Divas to the 10th Power!:grin:

Today is Wash Day. Will probably use Pure Argan with my Leave in and do a Scalp Massage after drying with Camille Rose Growth Oil.

Lita

Welcome Back!

I've still been oiling my scalp and HOTs often with bhringraj-grapeseed oil mix. I plan to buy some castor oil this week, any others I will uodate. :)

Sent from my M860 using M860

this weekend i infused some bhringraj powder and shikakai powder into some grape-seed oil and castor oil. I did it in a crock pot, and now its in a mason jar. I need to buy some cheese cloth so i can strain it this weekend (plan on doing a hot oil treatment with it)

earlier today i sealed my hair with some hemp oil, and right now i'm getting ready to do a jojoba hot oil treatment

rinsed my hair with water and let it soak into the ojon restorative treatment. combed water throughout hair with shower comb. made a pony tail and covered head with scarf to lay down edges. ole ojon got some cojones, y'all :lachen:

Did a deep scalp massage with sulfur oil, misted with Oyin Juices & Berries, sealed with Oyin Whipped Pudding, and concentrated Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade on my ends. Wooh. I'll be baggying tonight.

NappyNelle Have you tried the New Berry Pomade yet? I think it was a "Limited Edition" but it Sounded Sooooo Good.:lick:

I know chebaby Used J&B and Sealed Up with Berry Pomade. She was a Real Berry-Head:lol:

I wonder if they'll bring it back for Black Friday?:ohwell:

@NappyNelle Have you tried the New Berry Pomade yet? I think it was a "Limited Edition" but it Sounded Sooooo Good.:lick:

I know @chebaby Used J&B and Sealed Up with Berry Pomade. She was a Real Berry-Head:lol:

I wonder if they'll bring it back for Black Friday?:ohwell:
i hope they bring it back too because i love it. and yes, i was berry yummy that day lol.

i didn't do jojoba hot oil treatment. I got busy and now i'm too tired so i'll just wait til another day. Instead, i cowashed and oil rinsed with some amla oil and braided in 6 big braids for the night.

This afternoon was an unintentional spa day. I did put some brahmi and Chlorella into my onion mask. Used my dandruff mix with eucalyptus oil. Moisture wash with As I am conditioning cleanser, love it. Mixed some meadowfoam and sea buckthorn into my pura naturals souffle, and my curls were popping. My 4z's have reverted back to my childhood 4a pencil size curls.

I walked by the texlaxed box in Sally's and my curls were looser, than the perm model, lol. Course mine was shrunk up to my head, but so what I look sassy all forehead and teeth. Loving my hairs new life.

I ordered that ouidad comb based upon the reviews of the comb just gliding through my born again 4z's, now am I hearing I should have got a bone comb instead?

Applied emu oil to my scalp, Miss Claudie's satin moisturizer to my hair, and Seyani hair butter to my ends. Goodnight!

IDareT'sHair WHERE ARE YOU FINDING ALL THESE HAIR COMPANIES?! Every time you post, I'm racking my brain like, "What company is that? Hm... I wonder what the ingredients are..." You are such a bad influence!

NappyNelle Hairitage Hydrations is on Esty.

ETA: Organic Palm Oil, Horsetail Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oils, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Sage Essential Oils.

Hey ladies I've been busy lately so I've not been posting much but from last week to now I've been M&S with claudie's satin and garden oil nightly.

ayurvedic tea rinse with scalp massage
maka oil rinse
used home made leave-in/juice (rosewater, castor oil, Hawaiian silky 14-in-1)
argan oil on edges and ends
braid to dry

Hey Hair Hotties!

Just Got Finished Moisturizing with Hairitage Hydrations Soft & Creamy Horsetail Butter and Massaging Camille Growth Oil on Problem Areas.

Still baggying each night. Last night I tried sealing with a mixture of Jojoba, Castor oil, aloe vera juice and leave-in condish. My twists feel nice and soft today. :-)

Back