He got a date

Xavier

Okay so I know this guy who has not worked in over a 10+ years, he has no money, he is basically homeless. He lives with family and friends sleeping on the sofa and surfs the net all day. He use to be an okay guy but I am not sure what happened to him.:ohwell:

Well a friend of mine just mentioned that he went out on a date last night. She said he met this girl on BP and she has been asking to meet him.:perplexed

I told my friend that I was LMAO at the news and that the girl was "special". He is not the lying type so I know he told her the truth about his situation. She doesn't see a problem with the situation.:ohwell:

She probably thinks that she can change him and with her he will do better. The changes of that is slim to none but that is what some "girls" think.

Well. . .there is someone for everyone in this world. I truly believe that lol.

OT - Skiggle, is that a DOLL or a real man in your siggy??? I thought it was a doll this whole time but the neck looks so real :perplexed

1. Im not surprised.

2. We might know the same person. :lachen: He straight up told the girl he had no job, lived at home with his mama, but was faithful for the most part. :lachen: And I think ol' girl was impressed.

1. Im not surprised.

2. We might know the same person. :lachen: He straight up told the girl he had no job, lived at home with his mama, but was faithful for the most part. :lachen: And I think ol' girl was impressed.

:lachen::lachen:I sholl hate it! And faithful...for the most part? What about the whole part? lol :huh:

:lachen::lachen:I sholl hate it! And faithful...for the most part? What about the whole part? lol :huh:

:lachen::lachen: I think he meant as long as nobody else showed any interest in him, she was good. This chick had it going on too. He was/is a bum and I was mad at her for even giving him any play just on the strength.

I asked him, WTF made you think that was a smart thing to say?

Since everything has been said about ole boy and his date, I will take this time to say that....Xavier, girl your hair is so pretty.

Well certain things happen in life that sometimes you lose hope and just want to be a "bum" when things are not working out...I hope this acts as a push for this dude to sort himself out. Maybe this is exactly what he needs...Goodluck to him.

Well certain things happen in life that sometimes you lose hope and just want to be a "bum" when things are not working out...I hope this acts as a push for this dude to sort himself out. Maybe this is exactly what he needs...Goodluck to him.
:perplexed:perplexed

10 years is a long time to be bumming around. Seems like a habit by now.

Ironically, the fact he told ole girl the truth says to me he's not concerned about being rejected. And sure enough, he was right. :lol:

Last edited:
Back